forum

Has anyone played the Rhythm Tengoku series?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cuppacker
If so what is your favorite game in the series? Mine is Fever for the Wii or the original for Game Boy Advance.
TakuMii
I'm currently really enjoying Rhythm Tengoku The Best Plus on the 3DS (I really can't wait for a English release...), but I have the most memories playing Gold. I was about 6 minigames away from having 100% of the medals on that one :P
Topic Starter
Cuppacker
What were the mini games you got stuck on?
Nameless
I remember playing the DS version of Rhythm Tengoku, good ol' days.
NaomiMinette
Answering the thread's title: yes (I even made a Rhythm Tengoku thread back then, but it's dead now).

Rhythm Heaven Fever probably had the most minigames I liked as well as songs. Totally looking forward to the 3DS version (if it comes out over here).
Notester82
..Just post about your experience with the Rhythm Heaven franchise, I guess..

Ever since I saw an ad for Rhythm Heaven on a website, I loved it to death. It's mainly the reason why I also enjoy Osu a lot since it helped train my sense of rhythm.. :) I even earned perfects of all of the minigames.. Yes, even Rhythm Rally 2. That crud's hard as-

Then the Wii version came out, which I loved even more.. There were minimal rhythm toys and endless games but they made up for that with two player mode, where I got to play with two wii remotes because no one else in my family had good rhythm.. ;~; Kinda sad, really..

..And now, Rhythm Heaven 3DS. In Japan. :F ..I hope it comes to the US soon but it'll probably take a year or something, who knows.. Let's see.. how much for Rhythm Tengoku The Best Plus on Playasia? :P
skyldgh

YayMii wrote:

I'm currently really enjoying Rhythm Tengoku The Best Plus on the 3DS (I really can't wait for a English release...), but I have the most memories playing Gold. I was about 6 minigames away from having 100% of the medals on that one :P
can't wait for rhythm tengoku TB+ to come to the goold old u.s as well. :oops: