Post your Artwork!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Reileky
Here's a Pippi

Daichi Shinku
My Assignment.

The assignment is to draw a Hybrid animal, a person, and a companion (choose between a dog or a horse)
And I'm using an Antelope's horn and Feet, Bear's Arm, Gorilla's Body, and a Lion's Mane and Teeth.

And of course, the armor from the girl is highly inspired from Diablo 3 Demon hunter.

Anywho... here it is~
The Story of the Drawing
Story:

"The story is set around Medieval ages.
The Hunter, Svetlana, is wandering around in the land of snow, And is currently traveling in to a town named "Spaseniye"

In the Town, the Hunter, confused, as the town is overwhelming with sorrow and sadness, and she goes to the nearby Inn...

As she inspect the town, she just realized that, even the inn itself is quiet, no brawling, no chit chating, and you can only hear the dry woods, crackling slowly on fire...

She asked the Innkeeper "Why is this town so quiet?"
The Innkeeper sulks, and said in a soft, but scared tone.
"The Beast, Ghorbado, ate our supplies, he can hear all of our conversation, and he's terrorizing the town... we cannot live the life easily, and most of our men have tried to hunt the beast down, but never came back... In fact, Ghorbado came to our village, and demands a sacrifice"

The Hunter, Svetlana, Asked, if the Innkeeper can gave Svetlana a Reward for hunting down such a Demonic Beast.

And the Innkeeper startled, as no one can ever fight such a beast...
But then, with a doubtful face, the innkeeper said..
"We will gave you our life savings, just please, bring the Beast's head and show it to the townsfolk."

The Hunter, took the job, and leave the Inn, and before she leaves the Inn, the Innkeeper's face is full of doubt that such a frail Lady can defeat a Beast like that.

As she walks on the snowy road again, she hears a Howl from a distance.

And founds a Stray dog with a Red Tie in its neck...
the Dog was supposed to be a reminder that Ghorbado, the Beast, has taken this road, and the Tie should be dropped to the snow and the dog itself was a sacrifice.

She uses the Dog to track Ghorbado and She founds nothing within a day...

And then... she retreats for now because of the weather, in a snow storm like this... it'll be hard to search for such beast.

So she retreats to take a rest to the town..

All of the sudden... on her way back...

She felt a Threatening aura... from the area...
And she readies her weapon... not knowing what will shows up in such a blizzard.

A Heavy breathing from distance was heard....
She can felt the earth itself is trembling...
"Mutt! Track!"
as she commands the Dog to search a anonymous scent... suddenly, she saw a Pile of Big Snow in the middle of the Cold Hell..

There was a Flag in it.... and she even saw a spear too...

From the observation, she thought that the Flag was supposed to be a Warning that Ghorbado was here...

Suddenly, the dog barks...
she saw the Snow pile moves...
And the, all out of the sudden, the Dog tried to pounces the Snow pile...

And then, the snow pile began to breaks and all of the sudden, the Snow pile was not a Snow pile at all...

It was a beast, about 3 Meters tall.... with a sharp claws that can surely kill anyone in range...

There is a wound in the beast back... the flag itself was attached to the Beast's back...

The beast strikes the Dog and the dog knockbacked afar...

As the beast about to strike the Hunter Svetlana, She Dodged, and prepared her Gun...

And the battle begins..
-[Jess]-

Daichi Shinku wrote:

My Assignment.

The assignment is to draw a Hybrid animal, a person, and a companion (choose between a dog or a horse)
And I'm using an Antelope's horn and Feet, Bear's Arm, Gorilla's Body, and a Lion's Mane and Teeth.

And of course, the armor from the girl is highly inspired from Diablo 3 Demon hunter.

Anywho... here it is~

Cool~you have improve a lots :3c

and my art suck
Daichi Shinku

-[Jess]- wrote:

Cool~you have improve a lots :3c

and my art suck

And no, your art doesn't suck...

Anyway, the longer you said that your arts sucks, the more suck it will become in the future..
So have a confidence in your own art!

Anywho, added a story for the drawing :D

for those who's lazy
Story:

"The story is set around Medieval ages.
The Hunter, Svetlana, is wandering around in the land of snow, And is currently traveling in to a town named "Spaseniye"

In the Town, the Hunter, confused, as the town is overwhelming with sorrow and sadness, and she goes to the nearby Inn...

As she inspect the town, she just realized that, even the inn itself is quiet, no brawling, no chit chating, and you can only hear the dry woods, crackling slowly on fire...

She asked the Innkeeper "Why is this town so quiet?"
The Innkeeper sulks, and said in a soft, but scared tone.
"The Beast, Ghorbado, ate our supplies, he can hear all of our conversation, and he's terrorizing the town... we cannot live the life easily, and most of our men have tried to hunt the beast down, but never came back... In fact, Ghorbado came to our village, and demands a sacrifice"

The Hunter, Svetlana, Asked, if the Innkeeper can gave Svetlana a Reward for hunting down such a Demonic Beast.

And the Innkeeper startled, as no one can ever fight such a beast...
But then, with a doubtful face, the innkeeper said..
"We will gave you our life savings, just please, bring the Beast's head and show it to the townsfolk."

The Hunter, took the job, and leave the Inn, and before she leaves the Inn, the Innkeeper's face is full of doubt that such a frail Lady can defeat a Beast like that.

As she walks on the snowy road again, she hears a Howl from a distance.

And founds a Stray dog with a Red Tie in its neck...
the Dog was supposed to be a reminder that Ghorbado, the Beast, has taken this road, and the Tie should be dropped to the snow and the dog itself was a sacrifice.

She uses the Dog to track Ghorbado and She founds nothing within a day...

And then... she retreats for now because of the weather, in a snow storm like this... it'll be hard to search for such beast.

So she retreats to take a rest to the town..

All of the sudden... on her way back...

She felt a Threatening aura... from the area...
And she readies her weapon... not knowing what will shows up in such a blizzard.

A Heavy breathing from distance was heard....
She can felt the earth itself is trembling...
"Mutt! Track!"
as she commands the Dog to search a anonymous scent... suddenly, she saw a Pile of Big Snow in the middle of the Cold Hell..

There was a Flag in it.... and she even saw a spear too...

From the observation, she thought that the Flag was supposed to be a Warning that Ghorbado was here...

Suddenly, the dog barks...
she saw the Snow pile moves...
And the, all out of the sudden, the Dog tried to pounces the Snow pile...

And then, the snow pile began to breaks and all of the sudden, the Snow pile was not a Snow pile at all...

It was a beast, about 3 Meters tall.... with a sharp claws that can surely kill anyone in range...

There is a wound in the beast back... the flag itself was attached to the Beast's back...

The beast strikes the Dog and the dog knockbacked afar...

As the beast about to strike the Hunter Svetlana, She Dodged, and prepared her Gun...

And the battle begins..

and another Edit.... changed the dog pose and the monster's pupil...

http://puu.sh/ixjzK.jpg
LigerZero
[setan]
Mist
deleted
Trafalgar Law
There is a lot I could choose to post here, I'll stick with something simple.

LigerZero
Faust
Bloodborne once again.

Russufar
I Dont know how to delete post lol
Kouya-

Russufar wrote:

I can make free profile pics just send me a mssg
Please don't advertise in other threads .

(And no I'm not on your ass, just that I find you in the most secluded places on the forums)
LigerZero
scene in fantasy kaleidoscope - the flowers incident (10:48/13:06)

Venvens
So many cool artworks here omg ~!

I will post some of mine too!
Russufar
Here is some art work that i do http://russufar.deviantart.com/ it would be cool for some feedback
Navizel
sore aru without the thumbs up cause I hate drawing fingers
LigerZero
from Quest Answer Thread Indonesian t/69423 Walfas Edition

Error...? Click Here
Kouya-
I saw my friend post his artwork on his page which was this

original artwork

Then I started to edit it . . .

My crappy mouse skills

Finally, I went way to overboard with it

I spent 1 hour on this, halp me
LigerZero
Indonesia's OWC: LSM 2015 walfas Edition by me (Character Oni Tengu)
Kunieda
LigerZero
-ryusakihatsue-

Elekyon wrote:

Here's a Pippi

Faust wrote:

Bloodborne once again.

oh my gosh how do people draw like that O.O

anyways here's the link : https://instagram.com/p/48JnX_i9Et/
LigerZero
Leissss

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

Elekyon wrote:

Here's a Pippi

Faust wrote:

Bloodborne once again.

oh my gosh how do people draw like that O.O

anyways here's the link : https://instagram.com/p/48JnX_i9Et/

Your drawing looks like a clumsy copy of good art.
Histoire

leisss wrote:

Don't have to be rude here.
brenkip
i ws on ar t block so the onyl way i got out of i was to draw love live ya

edit; one last thing before bed this is onyl a doodle i swear

Faust
That's really nice.
lewifossil
Some traditional stuff

feedback please xD
http://felixlewi.deviantart.com/

thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~
Aomi

leisss wrote:

You can give critiques, and you can state your opinion on it, but what you said here is neither, I mean that's just plain rude man.
LigerZero
brenkip
third years!

Leissss

Aomi wrote:

leisss wrote:

You can give critiques, and you can state your opinion on it, but what you said here is neither, I mean that's just plain rude man.

I do not know the English for 100%, so I use a translator, I'm sorry if it came out roughly.
-ryusakihatsue-

leisss wrote:

Aomi wrote:

I do not know the English for 100%, so I use a translator, I'm sorry if it came out roughly.
hahaha it's alright... i'm not too sure what you meant anyways i drew shiro from no game no life without much reference (i didnt copy it tho c:)

i'm a potatoeeeeeeee <3
Aomi

leisss wrote:

Well that's awfully accurate even for a translator, but yeah, as long as you understand, it's fine.
LigerZero
Raiken-

wuvlyally wrote:

third years!

this is masterpiece
Moeko
Aibi

Moeko wrote:

Woah! That's so cool :D
-ryusakihatsue-
irechii
This is my draw.... Lucy Heartfilia uvu <3