forum

Alpharomeo66's Just For Fun Summer Tournament!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
alpharomeo66
Alpharomeo66 presents the Just For Fun Tournament!!

Make sure you read ALL this in order to get the procedure and what this is about!! Arigato Gozaimasu!!

The Tourney has Ended, so sorry to anyone who was late. :(

Ranks Requirements
The max rank you can be is 50k and there is no minimum rank!

Registration
Fill out this form, then I'll put you in!!!

Player Name:

...You were expecting more? XD

Players Registered For Tourney!

People who couldn't participate: Underscore_ , Kandashi, TasticTactics, Grieviious
:( I'm sorry you guys/girls couldn't participate. Hope you can next tourney!!!

How to Win
The winner is based off these things:
Highest Score & Passing the Map

Highest Score
This is simple, person with the highest score!

Failing?
No, matter how many times you fail in the map, as long as you are revived at the end, your score will count.

In-Game Mods?
Unlike other tourneys, you're allowed to use mods, if you want that extra boost to get to the finals! :D
(But, if you think the map is too hard, you're allowed to use the easy mod. Though it will lower your chance at winning at points.)

Tourney Time
The Tourney will be on July 19th, 2015 2:00pm (14:00) for Pacific Time (Canada & U.S.)

Just for Fun?
Yeah, just for fun means that there will be no prize in this tourney other then having fun, hence the name: Just for Fun! Unless someone generous would supply me a Supporter Tag to give away! That would be very appreciated!!

Host and Mods
I will be teaming up with the group/leader Quad Aces to host this tournament! If you want to help being a mod then just PM me! (Though, I might just be a single mod but we'll see, if you request for mod, but I have no need for extras, you'll get an instant registration. Considering you're in the rank limit.)

Host: Alpharomeo66 (ME!!)
Mod(s): Meowting, Abittoohircine, Dionysaw
Ref(s): Loliception, Dionysaw

My GREAT gratitude to all Mods and Ref(s)!!!

Rules and Stuff
Here are the rules!:
I've thought of some rules!! XD.
Teams or 1 on 1 for matches?: 1 on 1 !
Rooms: The mods and myself will make rooms for the players to play in. The name of the rooms should be the two players names like this: Alpharomeo66 vs. ForeverFabulous. The rooms will have 3 free player slots, 1 for mod/host, 2 for the players.
Finals: The finals will be played when the host (ME!!) is present!

Procedure of Setting Up Games
First, I would gather all the participants together in one lobby, then they roll and then I will write their numbers down then this will happen: If the number of participants are even then I'll pair up people with opposite numbers (Ex: if the numbers were 27, 65, 42, 78, 12, 55, 36 and 26, i would get the player with the highest number(78) to go against the player with the lowest number(12), then player with 2nd highest(65) to go against the player with the 2nd lowest(26) and yadda-yadda you get it. (I hope XD)

Procedure of Games
The games are going to be BO5 (Best out of 5), the tie breaker will be when both players get 2 points, 2-2, and they will play the Tie-Breaker Map!

To pick a map, both players will roll and player with higher roll, gets to pick a map from the map pool, and both players get to ban 2 maps, meaning that they can't pick those maps for the whole game. Then they will switch, and the other player gets to choose a map. Then, whoever wins will send me the name of the player they beat, I cross their name off, then I'll pair them off with another winner of a separate game.

Everyone who loses during the tourney will get a game invite from me to join the end game event lobby, where, after the finals, I'll gather everyone and we'll play some requested maps!

End Tourney Event (READ! :D)
At the end, if you want to join I'll host a separate game where all the participants will join, we'll celebrate the end of the tourney, congratulate the winner (If someone provides the Supporter Tag, I'll ask them to give the winner the tag.), then we will rotate hosts and play some map that the players pick! Just like a little end game event!

Trouble Understanding the Aspects?
If you're feeling like this guy: :? Don't fret, send me a message and I'll explain what you don't get!
Vovkalak
UserName: Vovkalak

My current rank is #52544
snz
Username: Ppuskalin

My current rank is #364,919
ChimMi
Username: TasticTactics

Sukiye
Xelias
Player Name : Si1entKiTTeh

Also fix the Tie-Breaker in the map pool

Also when will this take place? So I can practice ;)
Deterioration
Player name: Underscore_

the Netherlands GMT+1

Ez makes reading more difficult for most people, so I wouldn't expect anyone to use it if I were you.
-_Juna_-
Username: -_Juna_-

My current rank is #60,853

Can i stream the tournament?
-Nino-
Username: -Nino-

My current rank is 78K

Glhf :3
Fragmented
Username: CharmCaster

I got a question, whats the GMT?
przepson
Username: przepson

Current rank: #55,862

Time play is not problem for me :)
Capo
To late to enter? If not i'm currently rank 53472 ^^
Kandashi
if ima not to late :P

Name : Kandashi

current rank :70227

ima noob xD
Isla-
I'd like to register~

Username: isla-

My current rank is #55,271

Thank you~! :D
OsuSeulgiDragon
Eyy

I would like register

IGN:OsuStarDragon

Rosasharn
Player Name: [MaruDeLaCreme]

Thanks! uvu
Topic Starter
alpharomeo66

-_Juna_- wrote:

Username: -_Juna_-

My current rank is #60,853

Can i stream the tournament?
Sure!! I really don't mind if you do!!
Topic Starter
alpharomeo66

Si1entKiTTeh wrote:

Player Name : Si1entKiTTeh

Also fix the Tie-Breaker in the map pool

Also when will this take place? So I can practice ;)
June 19th! You're welcome!!
Topic Starter
alpharomeo66

CharmCaster wrote:

Username: CharmCaster

I got a question, whats the GMT?
I'm really sorry but, i don't know. :( But I'm sure you can find out!
EDIT: Just found it!! It would either be 7:00pm or 6:00pm. ^^ You're welcome!!!!
Sukiye

alpharomeo66 wrote:

Tourney Time
The Tourney will be on July 19th, 2015 2:00pm (14:00) for Pacific Time (Canada & U.S.)
Can you help me ? When it's 14:00 Canada & U.S. , it's ??:?? in france ? D :
Topic Starter
alpharomeo66

DorSko974000 wrote:

alpharomeo66 wrote:

Tourney Time
Can you help me ? When it's 14:00 Canada & U.S. , it's ??:?? in france ? D :
I found it!! If it's 14:00 (2:00 pm) in Canada and U.S., It will be 8:00pm in France!! You're welcome!!
MilkyTaste
Damn, looks like I will be out of the City that weekend. Bummer because I could totally win this tourny :D

Are you planning on streaming the matches?

alpharomeo66 wrote:

If it's 14:00 (2:00 pm) in Canada and U.S., It will be 8:00pm in France!! You're welcome!!
I don't think this is right. This site says France time is 11:00pm.
show more