forum

reimu bitching thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
Yuudachi-kun
Being banned from the game won't restrict most of your life like prison would.
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
anyone who hacks on osu! doesnt have much else going on in their life to begin with. it's pretty comparable.
Nyxa
+10 to all of Railey's posts
B1rd

Lewder wrote:

B1rd wrote:

Because everyone makes mistakes so it's better to give people a chance to learn from them rather than to punish them forever.
there is no point in punishing people if they know they can just wait a year and be unbanned then. thinking someone "grows" during their banned time is fucking bullshit, they just don't do it again either because they know the next time is surely permanent or they got their fill of attentionwhoring from the first time. unbanning anyone without the actual rules having changed to be more lenient on the issue they were banned on is fucking stupid and shouldn't happen.
Don't get me wrong, I don't think everyone who hacks should be unbanned, because like you say, people will just hack knowing that they will get unbanned. People should only get unbanned if they are actually repentant. Of course it's impossible to know if they actually are, but the only thing to do really is for the staff to judge on a case by case basis; unban some and keep others banned, for a couple years at least.
Nyxa
Which is what they already do, really. They give you a chance to appeal after a certain amount of time and review your appeal when you do. If you don't, you stay banned. If you cheat again after being unbanned, chance is lost. Nothing is wrong with this system imo.
Yuudachi-kun
e: Nope I checked and it's changed since the last time I checked okay.
Lewder

B1rd wrote:

Don't get me wrong, I don't think everyone who hacks should be unbanned, because like you say, people will just hack knowing that they will get unbanned. People should only get unbanned if they are actually repentant. Of course it's impossible to know if they actually are, but the only thing to do really is for the staff to judge on a case by case basis; unban some and keep others banned, for a couple years at least.
people who hack to get banned because they throw a snowflake syndrome tantrum should not be unbanned no matter how much they regret it or how goodwilled they actually are. you can't just break the rules because you feel like causing drama. i'm going to stop caring about this issue now because debating here does not affect the staff's terrible decisions and just makes me think they're fucking idiots who dig their own grave for the next few years even more. give it a few years and more top scorers will get themselves banned for attention and these dumb weeaboo cunts will just defend them to no end and the staff has to read this shit. i feel for them but it's going to be their own fucking fault lmao
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
there's very few things a human being can do that can't be forgiven. Cheating on osu! is not one of them.
-sev
drama in a circle clicking game

you heard it here first boys
Nyxa

Riince wrote:

there's very few things a human being can do that can't be forgiven. Cheating on osu! is not one of them.
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
still i feel like there should have been a little more to his punishment, like losing his OWC 2013 badge on his profile since he was banned RIGHT AFTER it.
Yuudachi-kun
You can probably trivialise anything in life.
Yabuki Nako

Riince wrote:

Nameless
I honestly couldn't care less about Reimu's unban; it doesn't affect me in any way. Reimu is simply an osu! player, nothing more.
balldoowell
I made my account after all the famous guys got banned so whatever
DIOkuya

balldoowell wrote:

Seems I'm not the only one.
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko

balldoowell wrote:

i was here for a short while to see them in action
Friendan

balldoowell wrote:

I was there to see them but on a different account.
Lewder
why do you admit to multiaccounting and expect one of these loser hypocrites not to report you
Friendan
because I've already been silenced for it
E m i
i don't give a fuck xd
Azure_Kite

IppE wrote:

I miss strager
dung eater
any system to enforce anything has flaws

innocent people will get sentenced

this is why i don't think lifetime bans or death penalty are not very good things to have

you have to think about protectings the (innocent?) people (from cheated [top] ranks, what else is there in osu! ?), not punishing the ones who do it for max results. if you prioritize punishing vs rehabilitation, your just gonna end up with more people trying to evade the system and repeat offenders

i got banned by punkbuster (they didn't believe it was a false positive, not much to do) in cod4 and lived fast an furious in online competetive play afterwards with several copies of the game (good they costed ~5€ when the game was going strong)

are laws for protecting the people?
are laws for punishing the people?

you can end up doing the other while doing the other, but it should be obvious which one is the priority

SPOILER
i do remember chating once with friends in a low/med (read shit tier) pcw, we played with devmap (developer commands enabled, anyone half decent should have noticed it) and flied around the other team (our server, they had no idea what devmap did). they asked us how we did it, so we told them to watch us.

we did something like spin 360 while jumping and look up/down (looks very silly, your torso rotates based on where you look) and then on one jump we clicked the button that-s bound to noclip(or whatever the command was) and went off flying.

the other guys were just jumping around trying to replicate what we did for a good period of time

then again, nobody really cared about pcws and if the server wasn-t cheat protected/streaming, it's the same as playing osu! offline (with multiplayer, how awesome would that be?)
Wojjan

I'M SORRY BUT WHY DOES SHE GET FANTASY HEAVEN? That video is with hail but STILL. Reimu with leveled 421 is one of the most broken shield busters in all of Soku and it's just a fucking joke that she has a card like that, it's like, "uh hey. let me just do my combo to break your five bar shield, then hit you once and IMMEDIATELY get my 5 card off because of that, ty."

high time to start playing ULL i guess.
ZenithPhantasm

Friendan wrote:

because I've already been silenced for it
:lol:
rip breadman
balldoowell

Friendan wrote:

balldoowell wrote:

I was there to see them but on a different account.
Um, different account?
chaee
He multi-accounted, i'm sure.