forum

looking for a skin like a "default skin" gameplay

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sincross7723
hi. spending my time to look for a skin for 35 hours now. any kind. but no luck.

like a "default skin" = same mouse size(not point/small) and dark color circles

cause i'am playing with backgrounds "ON" with videos/images running.

by the way. [elitedonuts] poro skin v2 - has a good default mouse. but lighter circles. hard to see while the images are running at background.

any help appreciated. tnx .
Kheryo
You could try my dark skin with the opaque hitcircles in the extras :

t/222068/start=0
Topic Starter
sincross7723

Kheryo wrote:

You could try my dark skin with the opaque hitcircles in the extras :

t/222068/start=0

wow. tnx.

downloaded your current version. it was great.

but how to use the extra? sorry newbie here. cause the cursor default is small white dot. :(
Kheryo
Regarding Cursor size, you can easily change it in the "skin" tab in osu! options :

However I strongly suggest leaving it as it is. You will understand why a small-ish cursor is needed as you improve and circles get smaller. (However very small / dot cursors are not useful imo as you can't track them anymore)

Regarding extras, I included a small tutorial at the very bottom of my main post. (You have to click a spoiler thing to show it)
Topic Starter
sincross7723

Kheryo wrote:

Regarding Cursor size, you can easily change it in the "skin" tab in osu! options :

However I strongly suggest leaving it as it is. You will understand why a small-ish cursor is needed as you improve and circles get smaller. (However very small / dot cursors are not useful imo as you can't track them anymore)

Regarding extras, I included a small tutorial at the very bottom of my main post. (You have to click a spoiler thing to show it)
tnx for the big help!

i change it all to visible and 100% thick.

great skin! 8-) love it!

P.S. the song list. kinda dark . but it will do. tnx

@mod. can now close this topic. solved my problem already. :)