Ping pong the animation.

The art style is gross
B-but the plot and music is so amazing ;w;
chaee
One piece

Garbage
kutora
World Trigger, the art is atrocious
Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Fairy Tail.. uhh I did watch a bit of all of them but now it's just like "ew pls" cause so much wasted time.
Tiger and Bunny just to bother my friend cause he likes it so much that he pushes it onto other people anddd I just don't really find the idea of it very interesting.
Mafuuu
Gundam. all of them. It looks like a bore to watch.
LukaXGAMErs
Highschool DXD
I hate it
wait.. is this ero? (I forgot)

Steins; Gate
I don't really.. uh I think THAT feeling, not colorful and.. feeling really uncomfortable
KitsunenoKami
I refuse to watch, Dragonball Z, Bleach, Naruto, One Piece or any long episode-d Anime...Maybe if I can finish all the short ones, then I can watch it...
-SayaKai
Hajime no Ippo
Feast
Clannad, these ugly characters and their ugly eyes...
Friendan
most LNs, Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail, SAO, SNK, NGNL, and other weeb bait shows
Sanxu_old
Full Metal Panic it's unwatchable garbage and basically it's shit and I don't like it. Did I mention it's absolutely awful?
Green Platinum

-SayaKai wrote:

Hajime no Ippo
There's a story to this.

Ninth IX wrote:

Clannad, these ugly characters and their ugly eyes...
Bug eyes you mean.

Friendan wrote:

most LNs, Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail, SAO, SNK, NGNL, and other weeb bait shows
How do you know something is a weeb bait shows? Considering those had a broad popularity I'd consider them the opposite except maybe ngnl. I'd consider Love Live for example to be weeb bait

Sanxu wrote:

Full Metal Panic it's unwatchable garbage and basically it's shit and I don't like it. Did I mention it's absolutely awful?
I've seen FMP. It's probably lost a bit of it's shine since I saw it but it's definitely not unwatchable. FMP:Fumoffu I rewatched about 2 years ago and it was still amazing so I don't know what you are on about.
Aoba
I refuse to watch the DRAMAtical Murder anime.
God help anyone who decides to watch it.

Seriously.
Mrawesomez
One piece Because their's way too many episodes and puella magi madoka magica because little magic girls.
Green Platinum

Mrawesomez wrote:

puella magi madoka magica because little magic girls.
So what? Do you avoid every series with major female characters and magic in them?
Mrawesomez

Green Platinum wrote:

Mrawesomez wrote:

puella magi madoka magica because little magic girls.
So what? Do you avoid every series with major female characters and magic in them?
No i just saw the title and a couple of screens of it and said that it wasn't for me.
Green Platinum
That's interesting because it is probably the best stylistically of the last 5 years.
BigEarsMau
EDITED : Sword Art Online.

i think i'm done here :D
Cephre
SAO II, the original was already bad enough after the first half and I really don't want to force myself into watching it further.
TrinitehFoarse
Yaoi. I accidentally watched this crazy-ass anime and it was yaoi. Now, i'm scarred.
Meah
Y A O I
wolfcrimes
mecha anime tbh, they look super boring and don't really interest me. not even nge.
StephOsu
nisekoi season 2
because character development is close to ten thousand nillion
forcing a plot on a romcom and then ignore the plot isn't really a good idea
Wickedsharkz

Meow Mix wrote:

Y A O I
Shira
Naruto.

Tried so many times, I just cant finish it Dx
420Guy
I refuse to watch loli anime or yandere, they always pi'ss me off. After i watched Mirai Nikki my brain was gone and i was like "Hm, maybe i should end my life here"

Same with loli anime, they are horrible, idk how people can like stuff like that.
pls dont hate
Green Platinum

420Guy wrote:

I refuse to watch loli anime or yandere, they always pi'ss me off. After i watched Mirai Nikki my brain was gone and i was like "Hm, maybe i should end my life here"

Same with loli anime, they are horrible, idk how people can like stuff like that.
pls dont hate
Yep the personalities associated with them suck. Loli is only really bad in harem and slice of life scenarios otherwise like Nanoha etc. there's no major problem. Dedicated loli seiyuu's are terrible too.
Aomi

Green Platinum wrote:

Yep the personalities associated with them suck. Loli is only really bad in harem and slice of life scenarios otherwise like Nanoha etc. there's no major problem.
They act like spoiled little brats. Oh wait, they are spoiled little brats.
Arief Santosa
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, best NTR
Nanase
Highschool DxD, One Piece, Naruto, KissxSis, blahblahblah...
CuticleThong
Shinmai Maou no Testament
186cm
Sword Art Online.
Green Platinum

iliyasviel nya wrote:

Sword Art Online.
Damn, what an edgy non-conformist.
Ochinchi-sama
Cory-san in the house. It gives me the shivers.
_sparky_
Date a live

I tried watching it many times but I just didn't like it.
Lilynn
School days, detective conan, 1 piece
Fenneca
Fairy Tale and Black Butler(both are over hyped as shit by friends and from what little I know about them I'd probably dislike them anyway. Also anything like k-on where there's nothing going on beside "the same old wacky shenanigans from the characters we love" and by the end of the series there's no character or story progression just "oh boy, looks like Yui and the and the gang have gotten into another sticky situation". Haven't seen it, love their songs, but that's not enough to sit through that kind of anime.
Green Platinum

Fenneca wrote:

Fairy Tale and Black Butler(both are over hyped as shit by friends and from what little I know about them I'd probably dislike them anyway. Also anything like k-on where there's nothing going on beside "the same old wacky shenanigans from the characters we love" and by the end of the series there's no character or story progression just "oh boy, looks like Yui and the and the gang have gotten into another sticky situation". Haven't seen it, love their songs, but that's not enough to sit through that kind of anime.
A series hyped by friends is generally a lot better than one hyped by randoms on the internet because common interests.
K-On is pretty crap until the last 5 for so episodes of season 2 where they graduate from high school.
Lilynn

iliyasviel nya wrote:

Sword Art Online.
Ochinchi-sama
Parasyte. Mainly because someone I can't trust when it comes to anime recommended it to me.
show more