forum

Left Hand and Right Hand for osu! community profile?

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +66
Topic Starter
Elucie
Let's say you are left-handed and wanted people to know you use your mouse or tablet on your left hand and a keyboard on the right. It would be easier for you to have this feature because it shows the people you are left-handed (or ambidextrous :P ) and use the mouse or tablet with your left hand. Sorry if the words are redundant ;)

I guess it would look something like this? Any suggestion would be great! :)
- e - v - b-
sounds like an interesting idea
Dephix
nice
Flanster
What about those who are ambidextrous :D
abraker
Sounds interesting
Oinari-sama
lol that example pic... reminds me of equipping weapons in RPG :)

Interesting idea, wish I could specify device for each hand when I played dual mouse wwww
Topic Starter
Elucie

LoliFlan wrote:

What about those who are ambidextrous :D
I guess they could add a mouse/ tablet for the left side and mouse/tablet for the right side as well :)
FrzR
I'm okay with this. I might have seen a post like this before, although I can't remember much.

inb4 right handed people start setting their profiles as left handed so that they think they're cool
Pawsu
I wouldn't mind this :D it's a good idea, supporting ;)
Topic Starter
Elucie
I made a version 2 where the gadgets for the left hand are shown on top and the gadgets for the right hand on bottom the bottom side :)
Frim4503
using dual keyboard :) :D
Incorrect
Just something that I would add, would be that you can only use each icon one time, if you are ambidextrous, then I would say choose the layout you are more comfortable playing with.
Topic Starter
Elucie
I guess adding different "profiles" for your gaming modes might work too? :)
Dephix
what about Taiko, CtB and mania players using the keyboard with both hands?
Bara-
If people would be actually honest about this, I see no harm in adding it
Incorrect

baraatje123 wrote:

Agreed. This would be an interesting feature.
HeatKai

baraatje123 wrote:

even if they lied about left or right handed, it's still no harm.
Galuhxy
inb4 people start saying they use two mouses for both hands.
Muzika

Incorrect wrote:

Just something that I would add, would be that you can only use each icon one time, if you are ambidextrous, then I would say choose the layout you are more comfortable playing with.
If ambidextrous, maybe it would just show it like before left/right? as if this feature wasn't implemented.
Topic Starter
Elucie

Muzika wrote:

Incorrect wrote:

If ambidextrous, maybe it would just show it like before left/right? as if this feature wasn't implemented.
Oh yeah that would be cool :D I really hope they implement this soon :)
In Sane
Great idea
Topic Starter
Elucie

Insane-Senpai wrote:

Great idea
Topic Starter
Elucie

Jisipras wrote:

Let's say you are left-handed and wanted people to know you use your mouse or tablet on your left hand and a keyboard on the right. It would be easier for you to have this feature because it shows the people you are left-handed (or ambidextrous :P ) and use the mouse or tablet with your left hand. Sorry if the words are redundant ;)

I guess it would look something like this? Any suggestion would be great! :)
Bump ;)

I feel ashamed because I bumped my own thread lol. It's worth it tbh :D :D
AUS-teisciitb
Good Idea. there is a fair amount of discussion in game on this subject, so the idea has merit.
Natahotra
Sounds like a really good idea.
Chaely
sounds really good
Stefan
Another pointless fact on the profile? Sure, why not.
show more