forum

osu! Community Tournament III (1-500)+(1K-5K)+(2v2)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Accurian
Finally, a tournament that I can sign up for! :D
-rocket
no 10k to 5k? :|
Trosk-

Doctor_Rocket_ wrote:

no 10k to 5k? :|
Not this time.. but it will come soon. :P
BlueFlame
Since the 2v2 tournament permits participation to any rank, will the mappool be adjusted accordingly, so basically any rank can play those maps? Or will be there be a sort of criterion in terms of difficulty for the maps?
Novalogic
Obviously people with ranks around 6, 7, 8k or so will be willing to participate, so at the very least map pool for later stages of 2v2 tournament has to represent a challange for such players.
Topic Starter
Arf

Novalogic wrote:

Obviously people with ranks around 6, 7, 8k or so will be willing to participate, so at the very least map pool for later stages of 2v2 tournament has to represent a challange for such players.

BlueFlame wrote:

Since the 2v2 tournament permits participation to any rank, will the mappool be adjusted accordingly, so basically any rank can play those maps? Or will be there be a sort of criterion in terms of difficulty for the maps?
The map pool for the 2v2 will be determined once all the participants have been accepted. The average of the ranks between the two players in a team will determine how they are seeded, and the average rank of all the teams will factor in to the map pool.
Vinsent
First tourney I ever sign up for, sounds fun ^_^
One question though, is there some sort of prizepool? or badge?
Trosk-

Friendzone King wrote:

First tourney I ever sign up for, sounds fun ^_^
One question though, is there some sort of prizepool? or badge?
I believe that there are going to be prizes, but they are not decided yet. I hope you enjoy the tournament :P
SrSkyPlayer
Karuta-_old_1
Would I be eligible to enter 1k - 5k? or do I need to gain more ranks to do so? thanks
Imanob
I think someone mentioned earlier that players who aren't accepted are prioritized in the next tournament, I was wondering if it applies for 2v2 with a friend who didn't apply to OCT II? Anyway, looking forward to it!
Topic Starter
Arf

[MY] yummy90 XP wrote:

Would I be eligible to enter 1k - 5k? or do I need to gain more ranks to do so? thanks
You need to be below 5,000 to be eligible for the 1K-5K tournament. You have until this Sunday to gain those 700ish ranks =D

Imanob wrote:

I think someone mentioned earlier that players who aren't accepted are prioritized in the next tournament, I was wondering if it applies for 2v2 with a friend who didn't apply to OCT II? Anyway, looking forward to it!
Of course. We did promise back then, didn't we? =)
Imanob

rfandomization wrote:

[MY] yummy90 XP wrote:

Of course. We did promise back then, didn't we? =)
My body's ready.. gotta start spamming Osu and tryhard the living hell out of a friendly tournament
InsaneToe
The hype is real, I'm ready!
Deterioration
I was hoping on another rank 100k.. We already see enough high-skilled tournaments, to be honest :/
Anyways, the 'all rankings' one is kinda.. idk.. stupid. Some rank 200 will join and just wreck everyone.
Trosk-

Underscore_ wrote:

I was hoping on another rank 100k.. We already see enough high-skilled tournaments, to be honest :/
Anyways, the 'all rankings' one is kinda.. idk.. stupid. Some rank 200 will join and just wreck everyone.
There will be more "low rank" tournaments in the future. Remember that we cycle over ranks.
Ciniak
I'll definitely be joining this one!! :)
Nya Nya Neko
stup question :B
do i need to sign up for every mode or can i onl play mania.
it seems i cant select it in the form...

EDIT: and the matches are going the nxt week after the sign ups are over?

EDIT 2: nvm im just a stup
Makan1
yes!
XII
My friend signed up an hour after sunday (1 am) is he still allowed in? :P
Topic Starter
Arf

IVo one wrote:

My friend signed up an hour after sunday (1 am) is he still allowed in? :P
It should be all right ;)
[ -------- ]
Hey, not to rush anything or be rude but it's Monday, is there any new info? :)
Topic Starter
Arf

-mchltang- wrote:

Hey, not to rush anything or be rude but it's Monday, is there any new info? :)
Reddit Post
Carrox
Have you already choosed all who will participate?
Topic Starter
Arf

Norppis wrote:

Have you already choosed all who will participate?
Not yet. When we do, there will be a new reddit post and an update on the first post of this thread
Zylice
Uhhhh I signed up, and I didnèt get the email for verification but my partner [True_Kent] did. Help?
whuppo

][JayEmerald][ wrote:

Uhhhh I signed up, and I didnèt get the email for verification but my partner [True_Kent] did. Help?
from Ascendance's ask.fm

I got the "You've been verified in OCT!" mail for the 2v2 tournament, however my partner did not. Anything to worry about? My IGN is Imanob, his is Jeppez0rz.
If one teammate was verified their teammate was too

http://ask.fm/Ascendancelol/answer/128452600634
CookEasy
I love this
Kairi
I wasn't able to play due to power outrage during the whole weekend. I hope everyone had a fun time :D
CookEasy

Kairi wrote:

I wasn't able to play due to power outrage during the whole weekend. I hope everyone had a fun time :D
M8 😢hope it's fine again
Ascendance

Kairi wrote:

If you want to contact your opponents and screenshot the results of the lobby, we'd be happy to let you play still if they are okay with playing their matches with you :)
Nakano Itsuki
Skystar Hype

The aim god will win 1k-5k tourney

/me runs
Topic Starter
Arf

StarrStyx wrote:

Skystar Hype

The aim god will win 1k-5k tourney

/me runs
Umm......
Imanob
Oh man, denied twice from OCTs... maybe I'll be lucky next time.
EDIT: nvm, We're in :oops: