Switching from right hand to left hand

posted
Total Posts
show more
ithgyu
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/260177&m=2 thats the only spinner map i have
-Makishima S-

Red Vengeance wrote:

waiting for dat spin map, anyone have some?
This one what i proposed was to Khel but i guess he know which one from Demetori (or DystopiaGround) i mean.

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/57318 - here you have spinner training map
B1rd
If you're left handed you should just stick with using your tablet in your left hand so your aiming is better in the long run.
Bcpwd
yeah you should switch to your left hand now you may have problems later on and it going to take longer to get your aim and stuff back xD I've seen a few people use a tablet with there left hand so do it if you want xD
Maenen
how would you even able to move your pen properly with your nondominant hand? sounds silly

use your tablet with your left hand and tap with your right hand, getting used to a tablet takes some time (os so they say, i wouldn't know) so don't worry-- also, i reccomend you hover. you'll get used to tapping with the other hand soon enough, take it from someone who went from tablet only to tablet + keyboard

aaaand spinners used to matter with ppv1, not anymore, lmao
Astrofiziks
just use whichever hand is more comfortable for you. like everyone else said spinners really aren't that important.
Drayne
Kheldragar, if you actually break combo cause of spinners, spinning does matter. It's hard to spin with the other hand, just try it out
_entropic
I play with the tablet pen in my non dominant hand (I'm naturally right handed) and spinners are really hard, but I'm getting used to them and I think you would too. I used to get like 150 rpm and combo break, but now i can get 300 rpm if I try hard and I'm still improving.
Drayne

_entropic wrote:

I play with the tablet pen in my non dominant hand (I'm naturally right handed) and spinners are really hard, but I'm getting used to them and I think you would too. I used to get like 150 rpm and combo break, but now i can get 300 rpm if I try hard and I'm still improving.
Why do you aim with your non dominant hand if you play with tablet?
_entropic

Drayyne wrote:

_entropic wrote:

Why do you aim with your non dominant hand if you play with tablet?
I believe hand dominance is overrated.
felicitousname
I've only seen two instances where you need to spin fast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlAp8zT ... e=youtu.be

t/205630&start=0

Almost all other maps require at most 350rpm spins.
Yuudachi-kun

Drayyne wrote:

Kheldragar, if you actually break combo cause of spinners, spinning does matter. It's hard to spin with the other hand, just try it out
You are probably the worst player in existance if this happens and need to be sent to a special detention centre.
Drayne

Kheldragar wrote:

Drayyne wrote:

You are probably the worst player in existance if this happens and need to be sent to a special detention centre.
It's not happen to me but I know a few left handed mouse players who play with their right hand. And they really have such problems
Deva

_entropic wrote:

I believe hand dominance is overrated.
Marry me <3
TakuMii
Hi, I'm a player who switched from right-handed mouse to left-handed tablet. It takes a while to get used to, but in my opinion it's worth it for the comfort alone. That being said, failing at spinners has absolutely nothing to do with which hand you're using... it's more to do with your spinning technique.
xasuma
Pen hand = left
keyboard hand = right

do that. 100%
I am the same as you, u can thank me later. lol jk
ZenithPhantasm

Kheldragar wrote:

Drayyne wrote:

I combo break on spinners :)
~150-200rpm
Yuudachi-kun
You're also retarded so there's that. How you can 150-200 with relax I don't know.
ZenithPhantasm

Kheldragar wrote:

You're also retarded so there's that. How you can 150-200 with relax I don't know.
With relax I get max rpm. Without it my rpm depends on my dpi, my mouse, and how Im holding it. When I used my G100S with 1000 dpi late last year I averaged 400+. When I changed to my current mouse and lowered my dpi to 400 I only spin 150-250 and maybe 300+ on a good day.
buny

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

With relax I get max rpm. Without it my rpm depends on my dpi, my mouse, and how Im holding it. When I used my G100S with 1000 dpi late last year I averaged 400+. When I changed to my current mouse and lowered my dpi to 400 I only spin 150-250 and maybe 300+ on a good day.
think about that one for a second
ZenithPhantasm
Higher dpi+lighter mouse=faster spins
G303 @ 400dpi: 150-250
G100S @ 1000dpi: 380-450
CTH-470 @ full area: 300-350