forum

MBC #10 2015 CtB only (Judges wanted 3/3)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ztrot
Hello everyone it is that time again to look for judges for the next contest! Now some of you might be asking "why are you looking so early?" Judging has just begun for #9 but this is to keep everything running smoothly, and to ensure we always have some type of mapping contest on going!

Same as before if you are interested in judging make sure you will have enough free time to look over the entries in a timely fashion! This contest won't be starting for sometime, but the song is already picked and timed and ready to go! So all we need now is you!

Current Judges:

CLSW
mingmichael
Kurokami
mingmichael
wooghh looks interesting :oops:
count me in as a judge please o/
Kurokami
Whoa. Finally. \o/

Count me as well. o/
Deif
Song? Where? D:

I'd rather map again, just for fun.
CLSW
The time has come
Spectator
cool
Kibbleru
me right
jk
Topic Starter
ztrot
Alright with things getting a bit more calm and easier to manage lets get this going, I'll be sending out pms to those i want to ask for judging.
Kurai
I will have some spare time this summer, so you may count me in for judging if you lack one.
Topic Starter
ztrot
alright I am waiting on a reply from one other they wanted some time to think but if they decline you are judge number 3!
Topic Starter
ztrot
now the judges are locked we can get this thing started now!
ZiRoX
That Dief doesn't want anybody else to be Elite Mapper in CTB :c
Deif
There'll be more contestants this time ZiRoX. It won't be that easy this time, and I don't expect to win. Making stuff for fun is the best way :3

Btw where's the song link, ztrot?
Loctav
in the not-yet-existent news announcement....
Kurokami
Aww, I can't wait to hear what kind of song we get this time. *.*
ZiRoX

Kurokami wrote:

Aww, I can't wait to hear what kind of song we get this time. *.*
Same. And I hope we get a decent timespan to map, because university is so time consuming (+ 4 diffs) ;;
Krfawy
I want to take care of the winning mapset when it's over. #YOUKNOWWHATIMEAN :/

EDIT:

Deif wrote:

There'll be more contestants this time ZiRoX. It won't be that easy this time, and I don't expect to win. Making stuff for fun is the best way :3
Topic Starter
ztrot
sorry about the end date issues, it has been resolved and you should be able to submit entries
ZiRoX
Judges report they can't download submissions. Not bribing them or anything
Topic Starter
ztrot
I will look into this asap this problem occur'ed last month too
Topic Starter
ztrot
only a few entries remain to be judges expect announcements soon!
ZiRoX

ztrot wrote:

only a few entries remain to be judges expect announcements soon!
OMFG you killed me ;_;