forum

Splatoon

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Friendan
How is the game? Level? Favorite weapon?
Post your squid kids!

I'm level 19, 4000p away from 20. C ranked in ranked currently, haven't played much of it. I plan to forge my gear once I can because 3 star gear does not look very fresh. Favorite weapon is Splattershot Jr., favorite roller is the Dynamo Roller. High score on Squid Jump is 17769. My name in game is Brendan, NNID is XDBrendanXD
DeletedUser_3905941
I'm willing to order a Wii U just to play this game. if only I had money
Galagrawr

RedPanda wrote:

if only I had money
Join the struggle, friend <3
OzzyOzrock
INKBRUSHES EVERYWHERE
-kevincela-

OzzyOzrock wrote:

INKBRUSHES EVERYWHERE
Splat Rollers are still the best though :P
OzzyOzrock
People that are actually good with the roller ruin my life
Topic Starter
Friendan
Dynamo roller is best roller
OzzyOzrock
kill that thing

meanwhile aerosplat
Topic Starter
Friendan
Splattershot Jr. a better
_sparky_
im level 12 and I like to use the n-zap'85

I also finished the single player mode...
-kevincela-

_sparky_ wrote:

IT'S TIME TO D-D-DROP THE SEA BASS
Topic Starter
Friendan
IMA DUBSTOMP YOU INTO OBLIVION

_sparky_ wrote:

Don't go to the Aerospray side
NaomiMinette
So... this is kinda an odd situation for me.

Back when Splatoon originally got announced during E3 2014, I thought it'd be a decent game... Then Nintendo Treehouse ruined the experience for me by playing it over and over again so much, I ended up changing my mind out of annoyance. Fast-forward to the actual release, of course a lot of my friends and other people I know (acquaintances, if you will) got it, but I still didn't change my mind... Now cue to today (as of this post); after reading fanmade comics, they started to make me wanna get the game.

So what I wanna know is: would it be weird to... well... get this game because of a stupid reason?
Kouya-
I haven't even own a new console ever since the Wii came out .

that was like, back in 2009 .
-Maus-
Spaces before periods and commas are killing me.
Aurani

Blazevoir wrote:

So what I wanna know is: would it be weird to... well... get this game because of a stupid reason?
More than half of today's games are released so children could obediently get it without any good logical reason for the money their mother gave them just so they could bugger off while she is inconspicuously giggling on her way to the bedroom holding a buzz buzz, with their slightly creepy uncle shutting the door behind her.

So no, it would be perfectly fine to get it without any reason at all. If you feel enticed by it - get it.
-Maus-

Aurani wrote:

while she is inconspicuously giggling on her way to the bedroom holding a buzz buzz, with their slightly creepy uncle shutting the door behind her.
The feels!
NaomiMinette

Aurani wrote:

it would be perfectly fine to get it without any reason at all. If you feel enticed by it - get it.
Sure... just let me buy a HDD for my Wii U first...
Topic Starter
Friendan
The game is fun but lacking content as of right now. I hope it's tf2-tier (pre-hat) updates. New map tomorrow night at least.
_sparky_
OzzyOzrock
Anyone know something about the whole 'connection is unstable' trash? It's happening to me a lot :c
Topic Starter
Friendan
It's when 1 player lag or disconnects supposedly, because the netcode for this game is not berry good.
I just love getting deranked after 5 straight loses because 2 people on my team go 2-10 while I go positive
200% mad
Cephre
All the melee weapons are overpowered, Splat-O-Matic is the best weapon imo
NaomiMinette
Got the game. Pretty much what I expected, but that's not saying I like or dislike it.

P.S. Team Cats represent!
Topic Starter
Friendan

Cephre wrote:

All the melee weapons are overpowered, Splat-O-Matic is the best weapon imo
sounds like you need to git gud if you think melee weapons are overpowered. tentatek is the real culprit it has no counters
NaomiMinette
Splatfest stuff
Note: First three were taken back-to-back; last was taken after I was done for today.

Happy 4th of July!
show more