forum

Himitsu Koi ~ 秘密恋 {Only Standard}

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yazumi
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love is just a click away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Small Notes
This is my skin, edited from 7 years ago, every day, with love and care, was changing with the passage of time, at the beginning, it was horrible, then was hopeful, then was passionate, now I don't know...
But the true love never changes.
Thanks to all those who helped me during the editing, will be remembered.
Skin Information
[General]
Skin Name: Himitsu Koi ~ 秘密 恋
Creator: Yazumi
Theme: Clear Skin based on the color #ea7097, Kokoros & Oil Painting Texture.

[Data]
Size: 18 MB
Is it fully skinned? No. Only Standard.
Technical Preview
Open Image in New Tab

Optimized for people with obsessive-compulsive disorder. Love is allways friendly.

Can contact me by inbox and ingame. I will appreciate it very much!!!

Nekolike
omg i love it, id love to see a numbers version though :D
XgenSlayer
Very nice and minimalistic skin :D
Topic Starter
Yazumi

Miori wrote:

omg i love it, id love to see a numbers version though :D
Thank You! :) But it is impossible, numbers overlap. :|
Fatal3ty
Is tricky. :) Numbers worked with hitcircleoverlay-o.png and normal default numbers:

Numbers is not working properly, more than 9 because not display correctly. It starts again at 0. Hitcircleoverlay-0.png make as Hitcircle and skin.ini HitcircleAboveNumbers: 0 set to 1. Default-0.png to 9 normal numbers without the use circles (skin.ini - HitcircleOverlap: 0!) Then does the number correctly and can be 9, 10, 11 displayed
Topic Starter
Yazumi

Fatal3ty wrote:

Is tricky. :) Numbers worked with hitcircleoverlay-o.png and normal default numbers:
Numbers is not working properly, more than 9 because not display correctly. It starts again at 0. Hitcircleoverlay-0.png make as Hitcircle and skin.ini HitcircleAboveNumbers: 0 set to 1. Default-0.png to 9 normal numbers without the use circles (skin.ini - HitcircleOverlap: 0!) Then does the number correctly and can be 9, 10, 11 displayed
Yes! That is the corect way! :) I have researched and tested what you say. ;) But then, the animation of the hitcircleoverlay when clicked appears. :cry: And I never liked much. You know any way to remove this effect by pressing the hitcircle? :?:
Fatal3ty
No, you can not turn off the effect. I do not know anyone who disturbed the except one somewhere in the forum. I never bothered it. :)

You can only decide in his one way: without number, but no effect or working number, but with effect. Do something, even 2 versions of it, one without and one with number, as my skin. :)
Topic Starter
Yazumi

Fatal3ty wrote:

No, you can not turn off the effect. I do not know anyone who disturbed the except one somewhere in the forum. I never bothered it. :)

You can only decide in his one way: without number, but no effect or working number, but with effect. Do something, even 2 versions of it, one without and one with number, as my skin. :)
Excelent!!! :D For the next updated, 2 versions! ;) Thanks!!!
KanoSet
i love it ♥
- Shizuku -_old
love it so much :3
Gabriel
la wea linda
ChloeL
so simple yet beautiful,love it :)
jimmy34
me gusta mucho el skin :3 :D esta muy bueno
-SayaKai
Soo cuute (again)
Zyrkhan
esta genial, me hubiera gustado de otro color y con números :3
Topic Starter
Yazumi

Zyrkhan wrote:

esta genial, me hubiera gustado de otro color y con números :3
Muchas Gracias!!! Dentro de la carpeta "EXTRA" podes encontrar los numeros y la HP bar! ♥

Thanks!!! inside the folder "EXTRA", you can find the numbers and HP bar. ♥
FraancoZBM
Kokoros <3
Dreemon
Esta re bueno el skin, sin duda unos de mis favoritos !
FlipiN
Como lo descargo?
AbsurdDive
i tried it.. and loved the hitsounds

plus since i don't know anything about japanese characters i just don't watch my acc that often..haha

awesome skin man!
Wookiepuff
Hmmm... Clean circles :D i like it!
netocarvalhais
This skin is great and normaly I use this on my Macbook, however just downloaded the skin on a PC and it is completely different. I wonder why
Hatsune Kano
god skin ez jump with this 8-)
netocarvalhais
this skins is one of the reason i play osu. that's a really great work. I just put some followpoint and cursor trial. I miss the laugh when i was on a combo. :( maybe is it a old version?
Hatsune Kano

netocarvalhais wrote:

this skins is one of the reason i play osu. that's a really great work. I just put some followpoint and cursor trial. I miss the laugh when i was on a combo. :( maybe is it a old version?
no cuz this skin focus on playing, u dont need that for jump xD
Yamineko
o
d2513850

doesn't contain "fruit-*.png"...
TwistiCaps
Love it!
AbsurdDive

d2513850 wrote:

doesn't contain "fruit-*.png"...
ehem....
{Only Standard}
Topic Starter
Yazumi

netocarvalhais wrote:

AWWWWW <3 Thank you very much!!! I was a long time inactive, but I will update it for the new client of the game, and add the laughter in the combo. 7w7
LUCYO
this is super cute,you r nice
canterina
so aesthetic. i absolutely love it! japanese is a nice touch, thanks! :D
show more