forum

The Living Tombstone - Five Nights at Freddy's

posted
Total Posts
show more
Spayyce
Nice job, I knew you'd do it since the beginning when you were complaining about watermarks xDDD

Horrid business about the qualify issue, but hopefully it will happen in the near future.
ColdTooth

Pereira006 wrote:

bubble
*explodes*
Vuelo Eluko
ive decided i hate this song, the singing is awful
but the map, the map is still great
Gero
Sorry but I have to pop this due a wrong snapping on the higher difficulties (Insane & Extra) so from here 01:09:580 - until 01:09:871 - here and from here 01:18:900 - until 01:19:191 - here the rhythm should be 1/6, I've asked for some BNs opinions about that and they are agreed with me, I'll do a properly mod later.
Topic Starter
Phos-

Gero wrote:

Sorry but I have to pop this due a wrong snapping on the higher difficulties (Insane & Extra) so from here 01:09:580 - until 01:09:871 - here and from here 01:18:900 - until 01:19:191 - here the rhythm should be 1/6, I've asked for some BNs opinions about that and they are agreed with me, I'll do a properly mod later.
Oh, thanks. I've changed it, so hopefully it should be fine.
Nitrousdragon
Faded, im guessing Gero's ignoring you. Well done Gero D:
Topic Starter
Phos-

Nitrousdragon wrote:

Faded, im guessing Gero's ignoring you. Well done Gero D:
If you've actually read his userpage, then you'll know that he's having some issues irl atm. Posting this won't solve these issues any quicker, and I think we should all just be patient.
Gero
Alright.

General

1. I'd like to suggest you to use my mp3/video to improve the quality also you can take my timing as well since there are some variations on it.
  2. This is a personal suggestion but you can take it if you want, what about to use this as background? it looks quite better if you ask me.
  3. About those last spinners I think it doesn't has enough time after the last note so I suggest you to starting them on the next tick.
Kenterz's Easy

I want to suggest you to check the whole difficulty due you've used some changes of spacing but on some parts are quite confusing and inconsistent so you should fix that.

1. 00:50:065 (4) - Yeah I already know that you're trying to keep a consistent rhythm but if you ask me isn't that bad to try something different so what about to make like this?
  2. 00:54:725 (4) - Same as above. (take this as example but there are a couple of them that are similar so you can fix those as well.)
  3. 01:52:978 (2) - This is a bit outside of the mapping area so to avoid any possible disqualification I'd like to move it a couple of grids up.
  4. 02:02:298 (2) - Yes this one is unrankable.
Normal

1. 00:16:570 (1) - What about shorten this slider by 1/2 and then adding a circle at this 00:17:153 - part? I think it fits better than a long slider if you ask me.
  2. 00:22:978 - Add something clickable here due vocals?
  3. 00:35:211 (2) - Yeah you should take a look at this note since the spacing is quite confusing. (You should apply the same thing to parts that are similar.)
  4. 01:37:832 (1) - Same as above.
  5. 02:23:852 (2,3,4) - I think that is a bad idea using stacks on a normal difficulty even if they fits with the song since it makes the pattern confusing for newbies players also if I'm not wrong you didn't used them until this part so it's makes a inconsistency tbh.
  6. 02:33:172 (2,3,4) - Same as above.
  7. 02:37:250 (5,1) - Stack them please, I found unnecessary a manual stacking with those two objects.
ColdTooth's Advanced

1. 00:15:988 - I know that this is a easier Hard but still I found necessary to add a circle at this part since without nothing clickable here is kinda weird imo so how about to add a triple here?
  2. 00:27:347 (1) - You have a valid reason to add a NC here? because I see no reason to keep it as is since you're following the vocals so this looks like quite inconsistent with your NC patterns.
  3. 01:23:269 (1) - You're trying to follow the "AHHH" but it seems quite random for an advanced difficulty so I would like that you shorten this by 1 tick and everything could be fine.
  4. 01:55:017 - Clap?
  5. 01:59:968 (1) - Consider to remove this NC to keep the consistency with 00:45:114 (2) - this one.
ColdTooth's Hard

AR - 0.5 it doesn't works well on a Hard difficulty if you ask me.

1. 00:16:424 (1) - This is overmap so I suggest you to remove this circle since it doesn't follow nothing at the music/vocals so yeah.
  2. 00:34:920 (1,2) - I guess that this is a personal taste but don't you think that this looks quite random because you've used on the whole kiai a same spacing and at this part you just increased the spacing a bit so I'd like suggest you to reduce it.
  3. 00:35:356 (2,3) - Blanket?
  4. 00:58:803 (3,4,1) - Well isn't that bad but the rhythm here is just weird if you ask me so what about using this instead?
  5. 01:04:046 - You forgot to add a finish drum at this part.
  6. 01:23:269 (1) - Same thing that I've mentioned on the previous difficulty.
  7. 01:46:570 (2,3,1) - Make them with a proportional spacing each other, something like this maybe?
Insane

Use 9 as AR.

1. Nothing to say,this one is so nice, you did a good job.
Extra

Well I asked for some BNs opinions about the AR and we come the same conclusion about decrease it by - 3 so the AR be 9.3 also use 8 as OD as well.

1. The principal problem is this difficulty since you abused of the 1/4 sliders and that can be considered as overmapped also the jumps doesn't help at all btw the gap between Hard and Insane is quite huge if you ask me because 3.7 to 4.51 is unrankable, sadly that is the truth so you should add another difficulty there or at the least decrease the 1/4 spam on the Insane so I won't bubble it for those reasons.
  2. Your hitsounds is not that bad at all but sometimes it turned annoying for my ears, remember this is a 103 song that works with 206 of BPM and spamming 1/1 claps is so weird, I suggest you to remove some claps following the background could be a good option 02:19:774 - for example here you used claps when almost all of them makes no sense due the music at this part is soft, so using whistles instead claps could be good imo.
  3. Another thing that I want to drop here is about the higher SV on the Extra/Insane seriously 1.50 as SV is so exaggerated,quite random and hard to read at the first testplay but I guess that you won't to change that since you mapped it like this.

That's all, I hope you understand that I don't want to force myself to bubbled something that not making me feel sure so good luck for now.
AruOtta

Gero wrote:

Alright.

Kenterz's Easy

I want to suggest you to check the whole difficulty due you've used some changes of spacing but on some parts are quite confusing and inconsistent so you should fix that.

1. 00:50:065 (4) - Yeah I already know that you're trying to keep a consistent rhythm but if you ask me isn't that bad to try something different so what about to make like this? I think sliders starting on red ticks are too hard for beginners, so sliders starting on blue ticks...
  2. 00:54:725 (4) - Same as above. (take this as example but there are a couple of them that are similar so you can fix those as well.) Same as above
  3. 01:52:978 (2) - This is a bit outside of the mapping area so to avoid any possible disqualification I'd like to move it a couple of grids up.
  4. 02:02:298 (2) - Yes this one is unrankable.
That's all, I hope you understand that I don't want to force myself to bubbled something that not making me feel sure so good luck for now.[/list]
Thank you for the mod (I applied everything except when I wrote in red)
Update : http://puu.sh/h3zuJ.osu
Topic Starter
Phos-

Gero wrote:

Alright.

General

1. I'd like to suggest you to use my mp3/video to improve the quality also you can take my timing as well since there are some variations on it. Ok, done.
  2. This is a personal suggestion but you can take it if you want, what about to use this as background? it looks quite better if you ask me. I prefer my other background.
  3. About those last spinners I think it doesn't has enough time after the last note so I suggest you to starting them on the next tick. Fixed
Normal

1. 00:16:570 (1) - What about shorten this slider by 1/2 and then adding a circle at this 00:17:153 - part? I think it fits better than a long slider if you ask me. I think it sounds/plays fine, personally, so I'd rather not change this.
  2. 00:22:978 - Add something clickable here due vocals? ^, and the vocals are a bit too fast for them to make sense on a normal.
  3. 00:35:211 (2) - Yeah you should take a look at this note since the spacing is quite confusing. (You should apply the same thing to parts that are similar.) I don't get why the spacing is so confusing.
  4. 01:37:832 (1) - Same as above. ^
  5. 02:23:852 (2,3,4) - I think that is a bad idea using stacks on a normal difficulty even if they fits with the song since it makes the pattern confusing for newbies players also if I'm not wrong you didn't used them until this part so it's makes a inconsistency tbh. Newbie players can play easy if stacks are too hard for them, imo. About the inconsistencies, I think it's fine because the music is drastically different here as well. If it's really that bad though, I'll fix.
  6. 02:33:172 (2,3,4) - Same as above. ^
  7. 02:37:250 (5,1) - Stack them please, I found unnecessary a manual stacking with those two objects. ok
Extra

Well I asked for some BNs opinions about the AR and we come the same conclusion about decrease it by - 3 so the AR be 9.3 also use 8 as OD as well. I fixed the AR, but I'd rather keep the OD because the map doesn't contain any 1/8, and is filled with very simple rhythms. Since this is an extra, I'd rather keep the OD challenging.

1. The principal problem is this difficulty since you abused of the 1/4 sliders and that can be considered as overmapped also the jumps doesn't help at all btw the gap between Hard and Insane is quite huge if you ask me because 3.7 to 4.51 is unrankable, sadly that is the truth so you should add another difficulty there or at the least decrease the 1/4 spam on the Insane so I won't bubble it for those reasons. I'll see what I can do about it.
  2. Your hitsounds is not that bad at all but sometimes it turned annoying for my ears, remember this is a 103 song that works with 206 of BPM and spamming 1/1 claps is so weird, I suggest you to remove some claps following the background could be a good option 02:19:774 - for example here you used claps when almost all of them makes no sense due the music at this part is soft, so using whistles instead claps could be good imo. ok, I replaced them.
  3. Another thing that I want to drop here is about the higher SV on the Extra/Insane seriously 1.50 as SV is so exaggerated,quite random and hard to read at the first testplay but I guess that you won't to change that since you mapped it like this. I'd rather not change it.

That's all, I hope you understand that I don't want to force myself to bubbled something that not making me feel sure so good luck for now.
Thanks for modding!

Also Kenterz, since you made the changes before I added the new mp3/video/timing, you're gonna have to redo your changes, sorry :/
Chyli Pepper
Oh my gosh, finally someone made a map for this song and I luv it ^^
It's so much fun to play, thank you very much for making this map!
Dexem
Did you change the offset today?
It needs to be less, try 8 or less even (In my opinion)
Buttercup
rip? ;___;
Nitrousdragon

Nhawak wrote:

rip? ;___;
Yup, I believe FNaF song just went RIP. #blamegero
Bakuenjin

Nitrousdragon wrote:

Nhawak wrote:

rip? ;___;
Yup, I believe FNaF song just went RIP. #blamegero
I really hope this is a joke. I enjoyed Faded's beatmaps alot more :(
That would be really really sad :<
Battquif
I preferred the last Ar for the highest diff :/ Jumps are really hard with an Ar of 9.3...
Anyway, I love this map and this song!! <3
Rainbow-
Fluttershy03 (Faded), y you do dis to me? I thought you had a burning desire to get this ranked. You cant quit now, its so close to being ranked (well i'm not sure of that) plz revive it and get it ranked, then you can leave osu!. I will keep skyping you until you die.
MK-85
Had fun playing this map, I hope you get it ranked ASAP :)
ZekeyHache

[ Faded ] wrote:

Sorry guys, but I'm just not motivated to rank this anymore. I have added an AR9.6 difficulty and an AR10 one for these who prefer it. Please have fun with it, since that's the whole point of playing a beatmap in the first place. (not for a leaderboard and pp!)
Hey Faded ! How can your motivation just fade away like that when your map is almost ranked?! Do you know how close you are?? This is a very nice map! you can't just leave it in the darkness of the beatmap graveyard! And if you're planning to leave mapping, at least let this be your only ranked map, people love it! just look at how many people added this as their favorite beatmap, is a lot for a beatmap that has not been ranked! I know you said that the point of playing a map is just to have fun... but YOU ARE VERY CLOSE TO GET THIS RANKED, so don't give up! And don't even mind about Gero's mapset being ranked, everyone's mapset is unique! :)
Think about it..
Actually, don't even think about it, just get it ranked!
Rainbow-

ezek wrote:

[ Faded ] wrote:

Sorry guys, but I'm just not motivated to rank this anymore. I have added an AR9.6 difficulty and an AR10 one for these who prefer it. Please have fun with it, since that's the whole point of playing a beatmap in the first place. (not for a leaderboard and pp!)
Hey Faded ! How can your motivation just fade away like that when your map is almost ranked?! Do you know how close you are?? This is a very nice map! you can't just leave it in the darkness of the beatmap graveyard! And if you're planning to leave mapping, at least let this be your only ranked map, people love it! just look at how many people added this as their favorite beatmap, is a lot for a beatmap that has not been ranked! I know you said that the point of playing a map is just to have fun... but YOU ARE VERY CLOSE TO GET THIS RANKED, so don't give up! And don't even mind about Gero's mapset being ranked, everyone's mapset is unique! :)
Think about it..
Actually, don't even think about it, just get it ranked!

Motivational Speeches ;) by ezek :D
[Shiny]
Oh no.... so bad :( I was hoping this gets ranked.

I really like this beatmap, for me is better than Gero's version.
ZekeyHache

DJVinyl wrote:

Motivational Speeches ;) by ezek :D
I don't always give motivational speeches, but when I do, I make sure they are worth it! 8-)
Spayyce
gg wp map i r8 8/bait m8
Topic Starter
Phos-
wow. So many people still care about this mapset, I just don't know what to say. Thanks so much guys, I really appreciate it. Guess I'll try to keep working on this, but I wouldn't say it's "nearly ranked" despite once having a bubble. I'll need to fix the spread and it's really not as simple as just making the Insane easier. If I do that then there would be too much of a gap between Insane and Extra, So either way I'll need to add a new difficulty and get entire mods for it, which can be a long process, especially for me.

tfw new page
Rainbow-
FADED-SAN IS BACK! :D :D :D I WANNA TWERK ON CHU

lemme do light insane?
Topic Starter
Phos-

DJVinyl wrote:

lemme do light insane?
loll. It's actually going to be an easier extra, and I'm doing it, so I'll have to decline. Thanks for the offer though :3
ZekeyHache
Yeah! Nice to see you're not giving up! :)
Ciyus Miapah
ok when rebub?
Topic Starter
Phos-

Fort wrote:

ok when rebub?
I don't really know tbh.
Pereira006

[ Faded ] wrote:

Fort wrote:

ok when rebub?
I don't really know tbh.
You really know :D that mean you can chance ask me to re-bu
Spayyce
Nice to see this back, best of luck as always :)
Nitrousdragon
:)
Spayyce
lmao remove 'the' from the tags as they are repeated.
ColdTooth
RIP my creation(s)

[ Faded ] wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

Hello. I promised a mod for you, and for like several other people.

[General]

I'm really uncertain. I have really high hopes of this map, but when I see the spread from H - I - X, it just goes blank for me. Mehh
Ignore the previous statement if you do not care.

Now that Yellow is the new combo color in exchange of that horrifying blue, the new combo color should be a bit darker imo I'll get some more thoughts.

[Normal]

HP 3.5 ok

00:20:939 (1) - Fix slider. Personally, these should not be allowed in normals. Not sure what's wrong with it, but I made an adjustment anyway.

00:34:046 (3,1,2,3) - Eh, transition could be a lot better here. You could make 1 and 2 into a 1/1 slider I think it's fine as it is.

00:35:502 (3,1) - Oooh, that almost overlapping slider(s) Fixed!

00:58:221 (1,2) - Fix blanket Wasn't sure how to fix sliderblankets like these, made an effort to make the slidertrail edges as parallel as possible though.

00:59:677 (3,5) - Should stack Can't really do that because sliders like 01:01:716 (1) - will get pushed off the edge when I move it to comply with spacing. It can't be that bad though since they're not both on the screen at the same time. If more people mention it then I'll probably just redo the pattern.

01:03:755 (2,1) - The idea of stacking like this on normal is kind of really weird. I mean, some people wouldn't know there would be a stack underneath. That's just me. I don't see any stacks here. :/

01:06:376 (3) - Blanket issues Fixed

01:06:085 (2,3,4,1) - Not even a square I don't see anything wrong with it...

01:11:036 (3,4) - Consider blanketing each one's sliderbegin Not a bad idea, but 01:10:745 (2) - would overlap on top of the end of (4) and I'll have to redo a bunch of stuff. It's fine as it is~ (if I move them the other way then I wouldn't be able to place 01:12:201 (1) - without some sort of nasty overlap.)

01:15:696 (3) - Heeeey loook, blanket! Fixed!

01:15:405 (2,3,4,1) - Nu squareI don't see anything wrong with this either.

01:20:356 (3,4) - Consider blanketing each one's sliderbegin Fine as is, see 01:11:036 (3,4) - for reasons.

01:43:657 (3,4,1) - Make into triangle Fixed.

01:58:803 (1) - Not blanket Fixed.

02:13:657 (2) - Oh dear. Unstack from 1. Yeah the note had nowhere else to go, I thought it was pretty bad as well. I ended up redoing the pattern and I came up with something better. Fixed!

I really didn't like the end. It felt poorly done, and rushed. I found the ending really hard to map. If it's that bad I'll probably end up remapping it.

02:37:322 (1) - Do the same for what I said in easy ok

[Insane]

00:11:036 (2,3,4) - Unfitting I thought that as well, fixed.

00:27:929 (1,2) - Fix blanket Fixed (I think)

00:34:046 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - Really jagged. Yeah, I'll get some more thoughts on it, it shouldn't effect gameplay too much.

00:43:366 (5,1,2,1,2) - Holy combo batman lol fixed

01:13:657 (2,3,4) - To me, this kind of looks really weird. I like the pattern, no change~

01:15:405 (5,1) - nice blank- I mean, fix blanket Fixed!

01:22:978 (2,3,4) - Looks weird I like it~

01:24:143 (1,2,1) - Spacing Fixed

01:34:628 (2,3) - Rough. I would flip 3 so it would flow smoothly I think it's fine as it is.

01:47:153 (1) - yaaaay unrankable slider Didn't know it was unrankable, fixed.

01:53:269 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - Rework this. This is just completely rushed, and really bad I think it's ok, I will get more thoughts on this.

01:59:968 (1,2,3,4) - I will say this. This is not a square Fixed (I think)

02:03:755 (2,3,4) - Horrible blankets imo I readjusted (3), but I think the other blanket's fine.

02:37:322 (1) - Remove spinner, add note instead. I think an insane player would easily be able to react to the second spinner. No change~

[Extra]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm done

FYI: I still don't really know the correct technique for fixing/doing complex shapes like these easily.

There are several improper blankets like 00:29:386 (1,2) - Fix 'em Ok.

00:31:424 (2,1,2,3,4) - srsly, not a pentagon Fixed

00:33:026 (2,3,4,5,6) - ^^

00:34:046 (1) - What the hell is this kind of blanket idk, fixed.

00:37:832 (3,4,5,6,1) - PENTAGON. 5 SIDES. STAR. Learn what you did in geometry class ok

00:47:153 (3,4,5,6) - SQUARE. 4 SIDES. 4 POINTS. sorry im trying to entertain myself I replaced the square with a different pattern altogether. np

00:49:191 (3,5) - Blanket I think it's fine, but I made a small adjustment anyway.

00:50:648 (3,4,1,2) - What kind of jump is this? idk™. Plays fine so I don't really see an issue. No change.

00:59:968 (3,4,5,6,1) - YOU'RE ALMOST THERE! i think Almost!

01:03:755 (1,2,3) - TRIANGLE! 3. FRIGGIN. SIDES. 3. POINTS! srsly lol fixed

01:23:269 (4,5,1) - Please. I'm asking you again. I will continue to harp on you if you do not decrease the jump Hnnnnnnnnnng fine >.<

01:27:055 (1,2) - Blanket

01:45:551 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - OCTAGON HAS 8 FANTASTIC SIDES. THIS IS NOT AN OCTAGON BECAUSE SPACING omg im having fun I was aiming for more of a circle than an octagon. I think it's fine~

02:03:755 (2,4) - Definitely fix blanket ok

02:06:376 (3,4,5,6) - How jumpy Jumps \o/

02:15:696 (3,4,5,6,1) - FIVE. NIGHTS. AT. PENTAGONS. ok ill stop Fixed lol.

02:18:318 (4,5,6) - TRIANGLE Fixed.

02:37:322 (1) - Consider spinner idea Like insane, players are skilled enough to handle two spinners.

Really, the whole extra difficulty really needs some work. asdfghjkl
Thank's for modding this! It helped a lot!
Topic Starter
Phos-
Time to revive this!
Pereira006
Go -Fade- GO, BELIEVE !!"!"!"$"#%!$"#&
Kathex
i dont mod easy or normals, are ridiculous to try mod:D
ColdTooth's Advanced
Great , but 02:38:462 (1) - move to center
ColdTooth's Hard
00:19:530 (2,3,4) - visualy bad, 00:19:676 (3) - move to x224 Y:300
01:35:549 (1) - move to x:148 y:32
02:20:420 (2) - invert this to up>down>up
Insane
02:01:763 (3) - move to x1036 y:144
no more modds found
Extra
00:43:414 (2,3,4,5) - its suposed to make a square
01:06:278 (5) - ; 01:08:608 (5) -; 01:10:938 (8) - ; 01:13:268 (5) - ; 01:15:599 (5) - ; 01:17:929 (5) - ;01:20:259 (8) - ; 01:22:589 (5) - ; 01:49:384 (4) - for all i recommend a slider back to fit the sound, because its a extra diffy
Nightmare
u have a extra, maybe at nightmare u can place AR9,5 ur choice
00:12:831 (1) - first curve to inside of corner, more beatifull visual
00:33:656 (6) - make it a S horizontaly
00:37:880 (3) - move to x:64 y:204
00:40:064 (3) - this hit in a line with (2) and (4), can be change to x:348 y:176
01:07:588 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - that patterns are strange, rotate vertically 01:08:316 (1,2,3) - , and move 01:09:045 (4) - to x:168 y:236
01:17:637 (1,2,3) - same ^^ and move 01:18:365 (4) - too
01:41:957 (3) - this hit looks bad position, move it more to down
01:50:404 (5,6,1,2,1,2,1) - make thats sliders close a cirlce and move 01:51:860 (1) - maybe to x271 Y:293

Good luck, i think its ready to get ranked :)
Topic Starter
Phos-

suricate1 wrote:

i dont mod easy or normals, are ridiculous to try mod:D
Insane
02:01:763 (3) - move to x1036 y:144 I'm assuming you mean x136. In that case, I disagree, it would be inconsistent to put a jump there because all the other patterns like that are normally spaced.
no more modds found
Extra
00:43:414 (2,3,4,5) - its suposed to make a square Nope, that would be unnecessary becasue you can't notice it in-game. It's fine as it is.
01:06:278 (5) - ; 01:08:608 (5) -; 01:10:938 (8) - ; 01:13:268 (5) - ; 01:15:599 (5) - ; 01:17:929 (5) - ;01:20:259 (8) - ; 01:22:589 (5) - ; 01:49:384 (4) - for all i recommend a slider back to fit the sound, because its a extra diffy No. Extra difficulties are still supposed to be difficult. If you listen closely then you'll hear that there are appropriate sounds for these circles, so it would be a waste to make them repeats.
Nightmare
u have a extra, maybe at nightmare u can place AR9,5 ur choice Okay. I made Extra 9.2 and Nightmare 9.5
00:12:831 (1) - first curve to inside of corner, more beatifull visual Nah, that would result in a worse flow, so no change.
00:33:656 (6) - make it a S horizontaly No. This is supposed to be blanketed by 00:34:093 (1) - . If I made this slider an S shape, the blanket would be ruined. No change.
00:37:880 (3) - move to x:64 y:204 Nope, this is suppose to be a star/pentagon. Doing this would ruin it.
00:40:064 (3) - this hit in a line with (2) and (4), can be change to x:348 y:176 No, this is not noticeable during gameplay. Doing this would make the pattern worse by ruining flow and creating uneven spacing throughout the jump.
01:07:588 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - that patterns are strange, rotate vertically 01:08:316 (1,2,3) - , and move 01:09:045 (4) - to x:168 y:236 Yeah I agree, this pattern is better. I did this but with higher spacing between the jumps.
01:17:637 (1,2,3) - same ^^ and move 01:18:365 (4) - too Same ^^
01:41:957 (3) - this hit looks bad position, move it more to down It's in a fine position, flows well from the slider.
01:50:404 (5,6,1,2,1,2,1) - make thats sliders close a cirlce and move 01:51:860 (1) - maybe to x271 Y:293 Not too sure what you mean by this, but I think the pattern is fine.

Good luck, i think its ready to get ranked :)
Thanks for modding!
Lumael
Hello!

[Extra]

1. AR 9 This is an Insane, Ar 9.2 is too high
  2. HP 7
  3. OD 8
    ~These are MUSTS to make the diffs consistent
  4. 00:11:083 (7,1) - Stack is some pixels off lmfao xD
  5. 00:15:161 (5,6) - You may ignore here but I'd rather if you blanket
  6. 00:16:326 (1,2) - Curve them less to make it consistent with all the rest
  7. 00:17:637 - Such importante beat lost
  8. 00:24:482 (5) - Move a bit to the left because it's too crouded on 00:23:899 (3) -
  9. 00:27:394 - I suggest here using a slider finishing on 1/8 next to 00:27:977 (1) - with low SV, will feel much better
  10. CLAPS are too random on kiai, you didn't follow the music, the claps were supposed to be inserted every 2/1 beat, doesn't matter the fact that this diff is overmapped that the claps have to be overmapped as well..
  11. 00:32:200 - Add circle
  12. 00:33:656 (5) - make this 1/2 because you lose a beat at 00:33:802 - and this is very importante
  13. 00:34:967 - Same here, highly recommended
  14. 00:50:695 (3,4,1,2) - naaah this is too boring to play, change 00:51:278 (1,2) - for circles or try a different rhythm because the music makes a small change here and this is too boring to play
  15. 01:00:015 (3,4,1,2) - Yeah same, I feel like this extra is very good at some parts and others its a bit boring to play. Avoid unecessary 1/2 sliders, Extra is more about singletapping, that's probably why the Star rating is low
  16. 01:05:258 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6) - This is too static for the rhythm it's playing on, please remove some 1/2 sliders and place circles to make the song more fluid and it will definetly improve the gameplay
  17. 01:06:278 (5) - Don't place this 1/1 slider starting on the red tick right before the next section, you Always lose a bit on the White tick, please fix this and 01:13:268 (5) - on this part of the song, but there are more, I'll link the ones I find
  18. 01:13:850 - Add a circle here please!
  19. 01:14:579 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5) - Too much sliders D::: please change some for circles, it's very boring to play this part, look at the other ranked version of this song, this part is very strongly mapped on the other version (Gero's map), and here you mapped like it was a calm part
  20. yeah all this part without vocals is mapped with constant 1/2 sliders, I suggest changing some of them for circles as I said b4, I won't link what I find next
  21. 01:20:259 (8) - remove that, you lose a beat at 01:20:404 -
  22. 01:21:278 (3) - same thing, this beat is important !!
  23. 01:32:054 (5) - change this for 2 circles on the end and on the beginning of this slider to give emphasys on this sound
  24. 01:46:763 - add a circle here please
  25. 01:48:365 - lost beat because of the damn 01:48:219 (5) - 1/1 slider D:::
  26. 01:49:384 (4) - again!
  27. 01:55:792 (2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - Look how this section is much better than the ones I linked with spam of 1/2 sliders, this is how it should be mapped imo
That's it! The mapset is good overall, I wish you all of the best!
show more