forum

Do you do anything interesting before quitting a game?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nameless
Well, since I'm using an "inappropriate username" on Minecraft before I quit it to get banned as many times as possible before quitting, I became curious. Do you guys do anything? It doesn't have to involve a ban or infraction.

Of course, I don't get myself banned on every game I quit, what I do is usually based off of the reason for quitting, and whether it'd be worth coming back in the future.
Aurani
I fail to see the point of what you did, but who am I to judge.

I don't play MC anymore, as I lack a friend who's interested in it.
drum drum
Moved to Video Games
Topic Starter
Nameless

drum drum wrote:

Moved to Video Games
Oops, sorry. Sleep is overrated.

Aurani wrote:

I fail to see the point of what you did, but who am I to judge.

I don't play MC anymore, as I lack a friend who's interested in it.
The only point was for a nice little pointless laugh, judge me all you want.
silmarilen
i always keep the possibility that i might want to come back to a game in mind, so i dont do anything
DeletedUser_3905941
throw a controller at a wall then go for a cig
Renevant

silmarilen wrote:

i always keep the possibility that i might want to come back to a game in mind, so i dont do anything
OzzyOzrock
uninstall
chaee

OzzyOzrock wrote:

uninstall
Conor
Gumpy

silmarilen wrote:

I do that then 10 months later I delete it.
silmarilen
well, i uninstall games sure. but i mean i dont do anything stupid that may give me a disadvantage if i ever want to come back.
Gumpy
Only disadvantage I think of is that a friend suddenly wants to play it with me.
Conor
Ruuji
I actually stopped playing League of legends recently.

I just went into a game and spammed DOTA2 is better all the time.

And as you can guess the player didn't really agree. Welp.
[echo]
Install every mod and cheat/hack I can find, play with them a bit and then uninstall. Standard procedure.
Mofu kun
i just quit the game

stop playing it and will likely play it a little bit after a couple of months
-Annie
^
yeah just quit the game
Galagrawr
It depends on what I'm playing. Normally I don't do anything when I'm about to quit a game for good.

However, it's not too often I quit a game for good. I usually find myself playing the game I "quit" a week after "quitting"
Karuta-_old_1
Step 1: Turns off the game
Step 2: Run uninstaller using Revo Uninstaller
Step 3: Clean my registry
Step 4: Delete all data files
Mafuuu
I spend all my remaining gold buying 'luck boxes' in the cash shop to see if I can get anything interesting enough to keep playing. If not, I give my account to a friend and just stop playing.
-Maus-
I decided to the post-game of EOIV

That's how I have 250+ hours spent on it lol
miku18_old
If I already finished the game's story (if there's any), I check for unfinished extras and stuff.
SirRiK
If I get frustrated in a game for some reason (mainly osu or battlefield), this has happened quite many times,
so I've developed an instinctive movement to quit the game as fast as possible without using alt+f4. Haha.

I do it even normally since I'm used to it :lol:
DIOkuya
I usually just stop playing it.
But sometimes I delete it.
Other times I say my goodbyes to my best friends and give them my items.
jyling
KILL ALL THE NPCS and commit suicide in the game then uninstall it, Done.
Ecarnage

Karuta- wrote:

Step 1: Turns off the game
Step 2: Run uninstaller using Revo Uninstaller
Step 3: Clean my registry
Step 4: Delete all data files
exactly.

rest in pepperoni 30 gb of osu folder
no regrets
its peaceful
Tornado
When I quitted my FPS Game,There was someone I really hated.I found out "her" phone number.Than,I entered on a public toilet.I wrote to the wall "For hot conversation,call me-Paint me" and added her phone number near the text.
Aomi

Tornado wrote:

When I quitted my FPS Game,There was someone I really hated.I found out "her" phone number.Than,I entered on a public toilet.I wrote to the wall "For hot conversation,call me-Paint me" and added her phone number near the text.
That's fucked up man
Surono
Just took mp3, game bye.
Endaris

super kyute wrote:

The only thing I ever do is give my belongings away, if it's a game where I can do that of course.
This, mostly to new players, lurking some way into the starting areas with some fix amount of ingamecurrency for everyone after selling everything that can be sold.
Gumpy

Tornado wrote:

what the actual fuck
Jiroski_old
Hack it.

Mod it.

and then maybe reconsider before quitting it.
zubirig
I did something creazy when i quit League. I played support for a week, that's nuts. As ADC the only thing i can tell you is that i learn how been a mother must feel like. I laugh at this for the very first time:
Stefan
Deceive oneself I will keep playing it, just to find more reasons to quit it.

One year later.

One year later.

It repeats over and over again.
-Atri-

Stefan wrote:

One year later.

One year later.

It repeats over and over again.
same
Eloc
Depending on the game i'll normally give away all my belongings(if possible) and get myself banned xD