Oh, okay.
gregest
no dq plz I want my lowacc shitpp
Shohei Ohtani
ITS BACK
OzzyOzrock
YESSSS PREVIEW POINT CHANGE
Lanturn
I'm confused. Was the preview point actually changed? It is on the website, but ingame I still have the old preview point, and I've deleted and redownloaded this many times. >_<;
Topic Starter
Buttercup

Lanturn wrote:

I'm confused. Was the preview point actually changed? It is on the website, but ingame I still have the old preview point, and I've deleted and redownloaded this many times. >_<;
Bug w
Topic Starter
Buttercup

_Gezo_ wrote:

_Gezo_ wrote:

map link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0tayjf048s75z ... D.osu?dl=0

REASON WHY HP9 : the map would easily be passable (look at the screenshot below)
Leaving this here before a QAT shits on HP9 inner
MoodyRPG
Banana wins?

re-gratz :)
Topic Starter
Buttercup

sheela901 wrote:

Oh, okay.
sorry sheela, I was very anxious to qualify it :(
Yuzeyun
WORRY NOT NHAWAK I HAVE TANGIBLE PROOFS EVEN BETTER THAN THIS NOW
[Shiny]

Blue Dragon wrote:

Nhawak, you should just let this beatmap go to graveyard. Apparently this song isn't allowed to be ranked because it's a "joke song" and we want the ranking criteria to have good quality maps only.
You forgot this beautiful good quality map

Anyways, congrats, I hope this map gets ranked this time.
iMega
Omg banana is back. jkhgkjdfhgkjdfhg
Krfawy
But I wanted a taiko QAT to check it...
[ Kosuna ]

Blue Dragon wrote:

pode tirar ela, já que esses bats maravilhosos e essa comunidade perfeita do osu! acha que minha diff n é boa o suficiente pra eles :')
É realmente lamentável. Acho que por isso que não tento fazer muita coisa por aqui, pois é preciso" perfeccionismo demais". Não só aqui como em outros tipos de feitos posteriores...
Não que eu seja fã de seus maps mas eu gostei desse. ¬_¬'.
SrSkyPlayer
THE BANANA IS REAL AGAAAAAAAAIN YEEEEEY
Maeglwn

The_Manu_ wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

Nhawak, you should just let this beatmap go to graveyard. Apparently this song isn't allowed to be ranked because it's a "joke song" and we want the ranking criteria to have good quality maps only.

excuse you?
VINXIS

The_Manu_ wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

lol maeg mapped the original wh r u ok
Ciyus Miapah
Quality
Bladesu
Gratzzzzzz
Krfawy
The quality is real. \o3o/ Nhawak pls, ofc I don't hate you for not waiting for taiko QATs. How could you think something like that? :/

Cowgratsu my deer Nhawakkie and LVU for all LVUvly mappers in this beatmap and don't forget to #Krfawy4QAT2015 ASAP! =3= Hashtagness of Darkness and hug me. :3
fabriciorby

Blue Dragon wrote:

pode tirar ela, já que esses bats maravilhosos e essa comunidade perfeita do osu! acha que minha diff n é boa o suficiente pra eles :')
NAZISTAS DESCARADOS
QUERO VER DAR UNRANK EM PENSAMENTO TIPICO DE ESQUERDA CAVIAR DO MAFFALDA
Topic Starter
Buttercup
Why this is broken? Wtf
Karuta-_old_1
is it finally ranked?
Topic Starter
Buttercup
Pappy
dem video
-SayaKai
gay. xD
Atrue
Sorry for the inconvenience again.

Disqualify Reason:

[General]
Timing is ~about~ Offset +13 (1033).
[Muzukashii and Oni]
00:17:635 - These slowdowns are not needed. Beside less soundings in this part, there is no significant reason for this move. Also, it doesn't look nice and is pretty cluttered in Oni.
[Banana]
00:27:789 (1,2,3,4) - Huge move in 1/4 rhythms which is unnecessary and unintuitive.

Additionally,
please read the previous DQ post, some issues listed in that post are just examples, and the issue in Banana is also just an example. Before coming back, it needs to improve more.
And 00:06:558 (1,2,3,4) - in Gerawak's Insane, even this was listed in the last DQ post, it was not fixed.

For further help please contact with the BNG. Good luck.

###CG
moya
well god damnit
the_robot

Ealstrom wrote:

Just when you think its safe to play the map, it gets disqualified ;w;

This has actually happened me twice in the last few days, seriously QATs ik its your job here but why take it so seriously (?
Um...because it's their job? You kind of answered your own question there imo.

Honestly, if you are getting upset about losing pp from dq's then just wait for maps to actually be approved before playing them for ranks. It's just a week, it's not that long. Being a BN or QAT is really tough and they have every right to be hard on a mapset if they don't think it is good enough.
NeTRare

the_robot wrote:

Honestly, if you are getting upset about losing pp from dq's then just wait for maps to actually be approved before playing them for ranks. It's just a week, it's not that long. Being a BN or QAT is really tough and they have every right to be hard on a mapset if they don't think it is good enough.
its kinda hard to know when a map is finally ranked you know, unless you actually check the beatmap thread, just like i did when it got DQ. Because in the web of any beatmap when it gets Qualified or Ranked the only way to try to know if its ranked or qualified is to guess bassed on its ranked date, for example this map

You can obviously know its ranked just because its ranked date, but what would happen it the actual process of DQ (1 week) had passed and the scoreboard was still there after 14 days of Qualification ? you would just naturally think that the map is actually ranked, am i wrong ?
Akiyama Mizuki
oh wow fucking fuck DQ is caused by my diffs haha
Kiyohime

Ealstrom wrote:

You can obviously know its ranked just because its ranked date, but what would happen it the actual process of DQ (1 week) had passed and the scoreboard was still there after 14 days of Qualification ? you would just naturally think that the map is actually ranked, am i wrong ?
Once a map is qualified, if it goes seven days without disqualification, it automatically converts to ranked/approved, no strings attached, and can never be disqualified or unranked. That's why the QATs who check maps have to be exercise extreme scrutiny to make sure it's as good as can be within the one week time frame that they are given, and there are a lot of maps to go through, all the time.
Stefan
Guys, please let us bring this forward so it can be reranked asap.

Atrue wrote:

[Muzukashii and Oni]
00:17:635 - These slowdowns are not needed. Beside less soundings in this part, there is no significant reason for this move. Also, it doesn't look nice and is pretty cluttered in Oni.
The intention behind the slowdown is imo fine but too strong currently. @bbj0920 : What about having 00:19:481 - on 0.85x at the end?
Cherry Blossom
Uuuh i didn't expect another DQ (rip my HD Full Combo score on Banana diff ;w;).
  1. 00:27:789 (1,2,3,4) - I kinda disagree. This is not unintuitive at all, the player just need to read the pattern properly. I tried with different Approach rates and this pattern still plays well, the BPM can also have an influence concerning the playability, 260 BPM jumps are not easy at all...

I'd like to suggest something which can improve the playability :
  2. 00:33:327 (1,2,3,4,5) - this motion is a little weird, transitioning from a zig zag to a little jump (higher distance) with 00:33:673 (4,5) - is a little weird when playing, It looks a little uncomfortable to play due to the spacing difference, i suggest you to make something else, smoother like :

Also, consider reducing the distance between 00:33:789 (5,6) - because there is nothing strong at 00:34:020 - and it sounds a little overdone (note that the BPM is 260 1/2 so, jumps are SERIOUS).
I don't have time to push this map forward, sorry.
Good luck, and no kd.
Topic Starter
Buttercup
fuck, this song is cursed
Yuzeyun
I just want to say regarding the DQ on Taiko diffs that there were too few Taiko BN who handled the set.
kbye

also inb4 my diff was skipped
Akiyama Mizuki
okay my diffs suck top kek 0.75x is too much speed change and it can be judged by taiko pc 105 std qat wow 10/10 given by ign
anyways gonna apply stefan's suggestion because ranking process hates criticism LOL
Gero

Atrue wrote:

Additionally

And 00:06:558 (1,2,3,4) - in Gerawak's Insane, even this was listed in the last DQ post, it was not fixed.

Gero wrote:

Lust wrote:

[Gerawak's Insane]
  1. 00:06:558 (1,2,3,4) - Really awkward movement here, also inconsistent with previous and future 1/4 patterns. This requires a lot of momentum to be done successfully, which isn't supplied unfortunately. Fixed.
Thanks.
gregest

Stefan wrote:

Guys, please let us bring this forward so it can be reranked asap.

Atrue wrote:

[Muzukashii and Oni]
The intention behind the slowdown is imo fine but too strong currently. @bbj0920 : What about having 00:19:481 - on 0.85x at the end?
omg so many 69
show more