forum

Stream is impossible

posted
Total Posts
show more
FieryLight
I never said that "his stance is the best one that everybody should use" but it is a good example of one that is of good posture and works very well.

Your fingers look very tense, try relaxing them. Tbh, yours doesn't look very different from his. You just need to relax and practice some more. A mechanical keyboard might help with stamina, but not speed.
Topic Starter
JavaScript God
Well that's gonna be really hard since my keys are very hard to press , i'm gonna try to press them but not at the maximum , like just enough to send to my computer that the key is pressed . It's gonna be hard because i'm not used to play like this but maybe after one or two weeks it will be better ? thanks for your answer :)
Illkryn
Doesn't look like your keyboard is too much of an issue looking at it.

Play more.
B1rd
Buy a mechanical keyboard. I recommend reds, maybe browns.
EneT

El Blanco wrote:

Hai
I reached a level where streams become very fast .
Reached a level where streams become very fast? I don't think so. I can't even stream properly.
Nyxa

B1rd wrote:

Buy a mechanical keyboard. I recommend reds, maybe browns.
Yuudachi-kun

EneT wrote:

El Blanco wrote:

Hai
I reached a level where streams become very fast .
Reached a level where streams become very fast? I don't think so. I can't even stream properly.
Same
bigfeh
You don't need a mechanical keyboard, though most people will recommend one. All you need is a good keyboard, and that's very important: I'd rather spend my money on a good dome keyboard than waste it on a bad mechanical keyboard, which will probably come with shit switches, whose durability will be nil and will be overall unreliable

To learn streaming, first learn the technique and start slow. Once that's done, stream more
ZenithPhantasm
Buy a blue switch kb and solder on two red switches.
Mahogany
I'm rank 8k and I can't stream

You're fine for now
pandaBee
Try practicing streams. Buy a better keyboard. We also have a sticky for this topic.
kyun_DELETED

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

i got the first step but im too shite for the second. blues fucking hurt to stream on
pandaBee

kyun wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

i got the first step but im too shite for the second. blues fucking hurt to stream on
You reap what you sow.
Yuudachi-kun
Blues are the best to stream on
ZenithPhantasm
Blues feel the best for typing. Now we just need ergo blues. Gateron Clear spring+Cherry MX Blue switch
Friendan
get good
get a mechanical keyboard
Infevo

Kheldragar wrote:

I wished the reset point wasn't so far away from actuation and tactile feedback. then i would've kept my blues =(
ZenithPhantasm

Infevo wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

I wished the reset point wasn't so far away from actuation and tactile feedback. then i would've kept my blues =(
Well there are Razer Greens
pandaBee

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Well there are Razer Greens
Please.
Bengon

Infevo wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

I'm actually considering whether or not to toss my kb because of that reason lol
ZenithPhantasm

Bengon wrote:

Infevo wrote:

I'm actually considering whether or not to toss my kb because of that reason lol
Send it to me if you don't want it :P
GoldenWolf

kyun wrote:

blues fucking hurt to stream on
git gud
Topic Starter
JavaScript God
Up

i'm still bad at streams (even if I improved quite a lot , got me a new keyboard and trained a loooot) but well I feel like this game would be a lot more fun if I could at least stream at a "good speed"

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/270457
I can do this in LC's insane without much problems , I don't know if it's good or if it's really easy , it was hard for me at least lol (I don't know how much bpm it is since i have absolutely no idea on how to know the stream speed of a beatmap lol)

Now i'm trying to improve on this map
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/553131&m=0
on extra (because I can't really go upper , it's way too hard)
I don't know if it's the good way but every day I try to raise my accuracy and well it works slowly but surely lol
I get a lot more fun to play on harder beatmap compared to trying to FC things at my level lol (even if I need NF)
Through I don't know the difference between these two beatmaps (even if it's obvious that the second one is faster) . Can you tell me how i'm supposed to know the difference of speed between two beatmap streams ?
Sayorie
buy reds and use it primarily for osu! too bad you'll probably suffer from misclicks on other games
or
buy blues and not be able to stream but you can use it on any other thing while having that orgasmic clicky sound
DeathHydra
You can know the speed from the BPM most of the time, assuming it's 1/4.

And don't try everything will freeze yet. It's 240 BPM. I can't even do that. Try lower BPM first like 180, perhaps?
timemon
idk why but I really like the sounds red switches make more than blues.
bigfeh
necro'd so hard even brought michael jackson back from the dead
Nabel_old_1

Arthraxium wrote:

buy reds and use it primarily for osu! too bad you'll probably suffer from misclicks on other games
or
buy blues and not be able to stream but you can use it on any other thing while having that orgasmic clicky sound
Nah best keys for streaming are blacks imo. And you won't have random missclicks. I use both cherry mx reds and blacks and for me it's easier too stream on blacks.
Sayorie

Nabel wrote:

Arthraxium wrote:

or
Nah best keys for streaming are blacks imo. And you won't have random missclicks. I use both cherry mx reds and blacks and for me it's easier too stream on blacks.
My friends use red switches and they always complain about miscasting (or untimely clicks) on Blade and Soul, and Elsword. This disadvantage becomes more prominent on games that require more keys to click.
I experience it occasionally too, with my k70 reds.
Nabel_old_1

Arthraxium wrote:

Nabel wrote:

My friends use red switches and they always complain about miscasting (or untimely clicks) on Blade and Soul, and Elsword. This disadvantage becomes more prominent on games that require more keys to click.
I experience it occasionally too, with my k70 reds.
I meant with my blacks, I also have random missclicks when playing games like starcraft with my k70 reds but I don`t have this problem with my 6gv2 blacks.
Sayorie
True. Reds/blacks are still superior for osu! like you said. I prefer blacks though. It's just hard to find those switches in my country. :)
Yuudachi-kun

Nabel wrote:

Arthraxium wrote:

or

I've looked at your results and it doesn't seem to be helping x^ddddd
Nabel_old_1

Khelly wrote:

what results? I`m just talking about blacks vs reds. All my best plays on heavy stream maps were done with my steelseries 6gv2(blacks).
Yuudachi-kun

Nabel wrote:

Khelly wrote:

what results? I`m just talking about blacks vs reds. All my best plays on heavy stream maps were done with my steelseries 6gv2(blacks).

Exactly 8-) 8-)
Topic Starter
JavaScript God
Don't fight for the colors of your switches people :(
Yeah the one i'm trying is too hard it hurt rofl i'm searching for an easier one but still harder than the first and still fun to play
I Give Up
Red, brown, blue, black. Popularity is in that order due to common form, most top players simply chose to tap softly. All switches are viable.

El Blanco wrote:

i have absolutely no idea on how to know the stream speed of a beatmap lol
Determining stream speed is intuitive. It may help to increase hit sound volume. When I was learning stream I would watch with Auto mod first to get used to perfect hit sound before practising map. Good luck
Yuudachi-kun
To determine stream speed I look at the map's bpm before I play it and then think about what that speed is.
I Give Up

Khelly wrote:

To determine stream speed I look at the map's bpm before I play it and then think about what that speed is.
Not when you are learning, that number is pointless if you don't know how it feels in-game.
Topic Starter
JavaScript God
By hit sound volume you mean the sound that it makes when you hit a circle ? I play without effect sound ... :(
Sheikah

El Blanco wrote:

By hit sound volume you mean the sound that it makes when you hit a circle ? I play without effect sound ... :(
Oh boy...
show more