forum

yes we cant - wh [Taiko|Osu|CatchTheBeat]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Want 2 Buy Avon
I was just stating my opinion that if this mapset stays ranked it'll make me lose all faith in the mapping community because there are very obvious quality issues with the set that need to be changed, I don't wish the worst, I just wish to see this set actually improved and made into a good mapset instead of being ranked in the sad state it's in atm
Kuron-kun
Point the issues then, and I might consider it (:
Maeglwn
t/328008

hah, jokes

you should really credit the actual original mapset in your description if you're going to take half of the people who GDed and their diffs from my set

Nhawak wrote:

lol

Sadly, nowadays a lot of people simply do not valorize our dedication. They are always wishing the worst and do not think about the effort we did put on both mapset and qualification process.
I would ask to any staff that, in case this map is not going to be disqualified, lock the thread.
Thank you.
this quote annoys me the most out of anything

half of the diffs weren't even for your set, what are you talking about when it comes to dedication when it comes to this song and the mapset? you should give the actual dedication to the people who moved their diffs over here because they wanted to see it get ranked (despite a major part of the best diff in the set being switched)

it's really upsetting to see somebody else trying to talk about valor and dedication when you made this set solely right after mine got unranked
Topic Starter
Buttercup
I didn't ''take'' their diffs, they asked me to put on my mapset
Kuron-kun
What about his diffs? What about searching for BNs, for mods, for whatever?

I'm almost sure that the person who did this was the mapset owner, not the Guests.
Kiyohime
Well, considering half of the sets came from being in an already modded, already ready-to-go position from the other mapset...
Maeglwn

Mitsukai- wrote:

Well, considering half of the sets came from being in an already modded, already ready-to-go position from the other mapset...
this

regardless, you should really credit the original so people like the thread I mentioned can actually understand where any of this started
Kuron-kun
Yeah, that's true, but still, he didn't take "half" of the mapset, he took 3 diffs with the permission of who made them (Irre, Asphyxia and BD) and they DID CHANGE their diffs. They aren't the same on Maeglwn's mapset and on Nhawak's mapset.

He had to find Taiko BNs, Taiko modders, and a lot of Standard modders for his diffs. So yeah, he did put effort on it.

Plus, you had the chance to qualify it, but you didn't.
Topic Starter
Buttercup
hope you're happy now
Maeglwn

Kuron-kun wrote:

Plus, you had the chance to qualify it, but you didn't.
please don't pull things out of nowhere when you have no idea of anything about my mapset, thanks
SrSkyPlayer
lol,
Why are you so worried with this ?
The creators of the diffs had the liberty to do everything with them, if you don't like that you can lock this thread :)
iMega
The banana's drama is real.
Kiyohime

SrSkyPlayer wrote:

lol,
Why are you so worried with this ?
The creators of the diffs had the liberty to do everything with them, if you don't like that you can lock this thread :)
Lock the thread? What? Do you even understand what's going on?

Whether or not it's actually the case, that fact that this mapset popped up immediately after Maeglwn's was disqualified and she decided to graveyard it, makes this mapset look like an attempt at salvaging it. That's not necessarily a bad thing, however this song, this mapset, was not an original idea by Nhawak. Maeglwn is not asking for it to be taken down and removed or anything like that; all she's asking for is credit to be given where credit is due. It's really not that hard of a concept to understand.
Maeglwn

Mitsukai- wrote:

Whether or not it's actually the case, that fact that this mapset popped up immediately after Maeglwn's was disqualified and she decided to graveyard it, makes this mapset look like an attempt at salvaging it. That's not necessarily a bad thing, however this song, this mapset, was not an original idea by Nhawak. Maeglwn is not asking for it to be taken down and removed or anything like that; all she's asking for is credit to be given where credit is due. It's really not that hard of a concept to understand.
I mean, I'm a guy, but they have the right idea LOL
Kiyohime

Maeglwn wrote:

Mitsukai- wrote:

I mean, I'm a guy, but they have the right idea LOL
Oh, lol. Whoops.
iMega

Mitsukai- wrote:

that fact that this mapset popped up immediately after Maeglwn's was disqualified and she decided to graveyard it, makes this mapset look like an attempt at salvaging it.
Dude I've been watching Nhawak's mapset since the beginning, and the map had only Easy, Normal, Hard, Shardens Diff, Collab Insane and Extra. He didn't took any diff from Maeglwn's mappset, THE MAPPERS ASKED TO JOIN ON IT.

Maeglwn wrote:

I'm not reranking this map. If I do rerank it, it will be a very, very long time from now.
Maeglwn was not sure if he were going to rerank it. The mappers just don't wanted to wait and joined on Nhawak's mapset.
You should check everything beffore talk about stuffs.

Peace
SrSkyPlayer
iMega nervouser
Kuron-kun
That's going far enough for everyone here, let's chill out, please.

We already stated our point of view here. So, please, let's wait until this gets ranked, unranked, nuked, or whatever.
iMega

SrSkyPlayer wrote:

iMega nervouser
jghjksdhgkjshdgjkshg e pq hoje acabou minhas ferias.
Topic Starter
Buttercup
end
Kiyohime
Lol, I had a response typed up, but it's honestly a moot point and not worth the time arguing.

Thank you Nhawak for linking to/crediting the original mapset in the submission post; that's all the was being asked for.
ktgster
[Gerawak's Insane]

00:21:327 (1) - off the grid, I believe that is unrankable
unko

ktgster wrote:

I believe that is unrankable
I hope to god :roll:
Shohei Ohtani
Why can't people just map joke maps and actually just get them ranked without a shitload of drama.

I want to fucking laugh for once in this hell I once called my home.
unko
Meow
DeletedUser_4329079

CDFA wrote:

Why can't people just map joke maps and actually just get them ranked without a shitload of drama.

I want to fucking laugh for once in this hell I once called my home.

But drama can make you laugh too
Okoratu

ktgster wrote:

[Gerawak's Insane]

00:21:327 (1) - off the grid, I believe that is unrankable
being off grid is ok as long you stay on screen in 16:9 and 4:3 resolutions

if people dont stop spreading this stuff it'll nwver go away.
Kyuuten
Lol
Yuzeyun
He had to find Taiko BNs
I think bbj, Nhawak and I have to agree on this statement:

Kama wrote:

Lol
Props to Nardo as he's ACTUALLY checked the map, though.
Lust
Greetings Nhawak, on behalf of the QAT I must disqualify this beatmap for the following reasons:
  1. Continued quality issues in BD's Extra. See p/3969413 for more details. A lot of the same issues still exists, especially in concerns to the forced gameplay
  2. Unintuitive gameplay in Kuron's Banana. There are issues concerning flow and overdone patterns throughout the difficulty.
  3. Odd patterns that can be improved in Gerawak's Insane. The issues that are present here are awkward when taken into the overarching structure and design of the beatmap.
The QAT has found that there is improvement to be had in some of the difficulties. Below are some examples found with the issues listed above. Please take everything into consideration before going on to rerank. Note that these are examples, and more issues can be found. Go through the difficulties and iron out any similar issues.
[Kuron's Banana]
  1. 00:06:558 (1,2,3,4,5) - The spacing change here is not very intuitive. There isn't enough momentum from 00:06:558 (1,2,3) - to carry onwards into the spacing change found at 00:06:904 (4,5,6) -
  2. 00:07:020 (5,6,7,8,9,10) - Poor flow due to the speed of the pattern and the arrangement of the objects. The lack of momentum from the previous pattern plus the back-and-forth movements create a unnatural feeling for the gameplay.
  3. 00:24:096 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Overdone pattern. This plays very poorly due to the various changes in direction and flow breaks. There are more overdone patterns as the map goes on.
[Gerawak's Insane]
  1. 00:06:558 (1,2,3,4) - Really awkward movement here, also inconsistent with previous and future 1/4 patterns. This requires a lot of momentum to be done successfully, which isn't supplied unfortunately.
  2. 00:31:020 (1,2,3,4,5) - Confusing pattern. This is due to the amount of heavy overlapping plus the up and down movements.
  3. 00:32:173 (6,1) - Awkward change in direction. The flow from 00:31:943 (5) - is immediately broken by 00:32:173 (6) - and then further supplemented by 00:32:404 (1) - .
The BNG will handle the requalification of this mapset. Good luck!

###M
Gero

Lust wrote:

[Gerawak's Insane]
  1. 00:06:558 (1,2,3,4) - Really awkward movement here, also inconsistent with previous and future 1/4 patterns. This requires a lot of momentum to be done successfully, which isn't supplied unfortunately. Fixed.
Thanks.
Topic Starter
Buttercup

yes we cant survive 7 days

YunoFanatic
more banana powers! more support!
Kuron-kun
Since I really don't wanna change anything on my diff I'll ask Nhawak to remove it.

bye bananas
MouseEasy
why, rip pp
-Sh1n1-
Noo ._. I lost a lot of pp ;w; I hate this system.
Kuron-kun

don't blame the system
Topic Starter
Buttercup
sad decisions

@bd: you'll fix the cited parts or remove your diff too??
Krfawy
Ekhem, ekhem. Instead of writing 'Delete my diffs not even going to change anything from the DQ reasons' because those reasons are rather more personal thoughts than REAL issues, you can always use this: *CLICK*
Kuron-kun
I thought on this, but if they don't accept I prefer to remove it :(

not being rude or anything, it's just my choice
show more