my diff is the best of course

(✿◠‿◠)
This made me laugh so hard
Mismagius

blahpy wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/3969413

Loctav wrote:

BD's Extra
The centerpiece of this map is the glorious AR7 and slower slider velocity that you employed. Not only has it been selected as a gesture towards doubtful gameplay and design, it makes the whole experience unnecessarily awkward. This difficulty needs AR9, at least. There are plenty of forced patterns that are awkward and downright hard to play not because of intelligent design, rather to forced difficulty. The jumps and patterns are very inconsistent in places which leads to painful motions and play. It is quite bad, to be frank - especially at the end. Here are some issues found from internal discussions
00:07:481 (1,2,1) - Pattern does not flow well at all, the movement is way too sharp to be enjoyable - especially with this slow slider velocity
00:12:096 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Due to the slowness of the song, there is little to no momentum to jump between these cross-screen patterns resulting in very awkward and forced gameplay
00:15:789 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4) - The inconsistent spacing within these jump patterns lead to awkward play tbh. We've got a huge cross-screen jump 00:15:789 (1,2) - here but when the beat actually calls for larger spacing, it actually shortens as in 00:16:020 (2,3,4) - here. Occurs 00:16:712 (5,6,7,8) - here and 00:17:866 (2,3,4) - here
00:23:173 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Pattern plays iffy. The mixture of circles, sliders, and varied spacing forces the player into very awkward movements. Coupled with the slow slider velocity, there is next to no momentum for the player to base their movements
00:25:481 (3,4,5) - The flow break here is hard to play, due to the bpm and ar it feels really forced
00:28:020 (9,10,11,12,13,14) - These stacks kill the momentum required to move around in this pattern

This difficulty needs heavy revision in order to be remotely ready for ranking status. We strongly recommend you consider redoing large portions of the map or remapping, because as it stands now it is certainly not anywhere near acceptable
I'm gonna laugh if it gets past qualified when the only one of these things that was changed was the AR (which in my opinion is the one thing that didn't matter), inb4 new strat to get map ranked is just submit it several times without fixing it lmao

I don't personally like it but good luck for ranked I guess
it's funny because I knew it would be re-ranked easily if I just changed the AR. People just didn't like the diff because of it, but they tried to look intelligent by making up stuff to make the map seem bad.
YunoFanatic
gonna steal borrow for mania! thanks ! LOL
OzzyOzrock
the shittiest part of the map

is barney not being preview point
DeletedUser_4329079
damnson.ogg
Yuzeyun

Inyuschan wrote:

But... I have the feel the bpm is 260 lmao nvm it's just because the kiai xD gratz
*cough*
Kiyohime

Blue Dragon wrote:

it's funny because I knew it would be re-ranked easily if I just changed the AR. People just didn't like the diff because of it, but they tried to look intelligent by making up stuff to make the map seem bad.
Having the skill to read is hard; cut them some slack. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Napkins
congrats on rank \ o /
blahpy

Blue Dragon wrote:

That's exactly why it's funny, people thought the AR was bad and the map was good whereas in reality the map was (is) bad and the AR was fine
Kyousuke-

YunoFanatic wrote:

gonna steal borrow for mania! thanks ! LOL
Do it plz and make sure i'll contribute to that lol
Kuron-kun
I won't remap my diff, js

if you can't play it, don't play it.
Pappy
onions

I hate when ppl rate 1 because one diff or/and song choose, it's unfair. ;_;
DeletedUser_4329079

Pappy wrote:

onions

I hate when ppl rate 1 because one diff or/and song choose, it's unfair. ;_;
ppl rate 1 because there's no AR7 diff
Topic Starter
Buttercup
lol

Sadly, nowadays a lot of people simply do not valorize our dedication. They are always wishing the worst and do not think about the effort we did put on both mapset and qualification process.
I would ask to any staff that, in case this map is not going to be disqualified, lock the thread.
Thank you.
Want 2 Buy Avon
I was just stating my opinion that if this mapset stays ranked it'll make me lose all faith in the mapping community because there are very obvious quality issues with the set that need to be changed, I don't wish the worst, I just wish to see this set actually improved and made into a good mapset instead of being ranked in the sad state it's in atm
Kuron-kun
Point the issues then, and I might consider it (:
Maeglwn
t/328008

hah, jokes

you should really credit the actual original mapset in your description if you're going to take half of the people who GDed and their diffs from my set

Nhawak wrote:

lol

Sadly, nowadays a lot of people simply do not valorize our dedication. They are always wishing the worst and do not think about the effort we did put on both mapset and qualification process.
I would ask to any staff that, in case this map is not going to be disqualified, lock the thread.
Thank you.
this quote annoys me the most out of anything

half of the diffs weren't even for your set, what are you talking about when it comes to dedication when it comes to this song and the mapset? you should give the actual dedication to the people who moved their diffs over here because they wanted to see it get ranked (despite a major part of the best diff in the set being switched)

it's really upsetting to see somebody else trying to talk about valor and dedication when you made this set solely right after mine got unranked
Topic Starter
Buttercup
I didn't ''take'' their diffs, they asked me to put on my mapset
Kuron-kun
What about his diffs? What about searching for BNs, for mods, for whatever?

I'm almost sure that the person who did this was the mapset owner, not the Guests.
Kiyohime
Well, considering half of the sets came from being in an already modded, already ready-to-go position from the other mapset...
Maeglwn

Mitsukai- wrote:

Well, considering half of the sets came from being in an already modded, already ready-to-go position from the other mapset...
this

regardless, you should really credit the original so people like the thread I mentioned can actually understand where any of this started
Kuron-kun
Yeah, that's true, but still, he didn't take "half" of the mapset, he took 3 diffs with the permission of who made them (Irre, Asphyxia and BD) and they DID CHANGE their diffs. They aren't the same on Maeglwn's mapset and on Nhawak's mapset.

He had to find Taiko BNs, Taiko modders, and a lot of Standard modders for his diffs. So yeah, he did put effort on it.

Plus, you had the chance to qualify it, but you didn't.
Topic Starter
Buttercup
hope you're happy now
Maeglwn

Kuron-kun wrote:

Plus, you had the chance to qualify it, but you didn't.
please don't pull things out of nowhere when you have no idea of anything about my mapset, thanks
SrSkyPlayer
lol,
Why are you so worried with this ?
The creators of the diffs had the liberty to do everything with them, if you don't like that you can lock this thread :)
iMega
The banana's drama is real.
Kiyohime

SrSkyPlayer wrote:

lol,
Why are you so worried with this ?
The creators of the diffs had the liberty to do everything with them, if you don't like that you can lock this thread :)
Lock the thread? What? Do you even understand what's going on?

Whether or not it's actually the case, that fact that this mapset popped up immediately after Maeglwn's was disqualified and she decided to graveyard it, makes this mapset look like an attempt at salvaging it. That's not necessarily a bad thing, however this song, this mapset, was not an original idea by Nhawak. Maeglwn is not asking for it to be taken down and removed or anything like that; all she's asking for is credit to be given where credit is due. It's really not that hard of a concept to understand.
Maeglwn

Mitsukai- wrote:

Whether or not it's actually the case, that fact that this mapset popped up immediately after Maeglwn's was disqualified and she decided to graveyard it, makes this mapset look like an attempt at salvaging it. That's not necessarily a bad thing, however this song, this mapset, was not an original idea by Nhawak. Maeglwn is not asking for it to be taken down and removed or anything like that; all she's asking for is credit to be given where credit is due. It's really not that hard of a concept to understand.
I mean, I'm a guy, but they have the right idea LOL
Kiyohime

Maeglwn wrote:

Mitsukai- wrote:

I mean, I'm a guy, but they have the right idea LOL
Oh, lol. Whoops.
iMega

Mitsukai- wrote:

that fact that this mapset popped up immediately after Maeglwn's was disqualified and she decided to graveyard it, makes this mapset look like an attempt at salvaging it.
Dude I've been watching Nhawak's mapset since the beginning, and the map had only Easy, Normal, Hard, Shardens Diff, Collab Insane and Extra. He didn't took any diff from Maeglwn's mappset, THE MAPPERS ASKED TO JOIN ON IT.

Maeglwn wrote:

I'm not reranking this map. If I do rerank it, it will be a very, very long time from now.
Maeglwn was not sure if he were going to rerank it. The mappers just don't wanted to wait and joined on Nhawak's mapset.
You should check everything beffore talk about stuffs.

Peace
SrSkyPlayer
iMega nervouser
Kuron-kun
That's going far enough for everyone here, let's chill out, please.

We already stated our point of view here. So, please, let's wait until this gets ranked, unranked, nuked, or whatever.
iMega

SrSkyPlayer wrote:

iMega nervouser
jghjksdhgkjshdgjkshg e pq hoje acabou minhas ferias.
Topic Starter
Buttercup
end
Kiyohime
Lol, I had a response typed up, but it's honestly a moot point and not worth the time arguing.

Thank you Nhawak for linking to/crediting the original mapset in the submission post; that's all the was being asked for.
ktgster
[Gerawak's Insane]

00:21:327 (1) - off the grid, I believe that is unrankable
unko

ktgster wrote:

I believe that is unrankable
I hope to god :roll:
Shohei Ohtani
Why can't people just map joke maps and actually just get them ranked without a shitload of drama.

I want to fucking laugh for once in this hell I once called my home.
unko
Meow
DeletedUser_4329079

CDFA wrote:

Why can't people just map joke maps and actually just get them ranked without a shitload of drama.

I want to fucking laugh for once in this hell I once called my home.

But drama can make you laugh too
show more