forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Dainesl
If I keep getting an insane winning spree it might take me like, 30-50. But I'm not expecting that to last, so you're likely to be right about the 100 games mark.
Renevant
I'm kinda excited to see what hi I'm gosu's announcement is gonna be. Holpfully we just get positive stuff from now on instead of 50
More players deciding to stop playing.
Jordan

EneT wrote:

Pre-lvl 30 mid lane Ashe is OP man, it's the only time that she's ever good
even Nami is an OP mid lane pre-30 pick when you're smurfing.
Tari
New ryze aff super OP
EneT

Tari wrote:

New ryze aff super OP
yup
PyaKura
Ryze became potent at range with his Q now being a skillshot which doesn't fit in his kit imo. What's annoying me the most however is his insane tankiness now.

I'd suggest put the root on a delay similar to Swain but faster and single target and I think it would add more counterplay. Getting harassed at long range and melted at close without being able to dig through his huge shield and HP is just far too much.

However as a Ryze player he became a lot more fun to play.
UnderminE
oh man almost 800 pages, gj thread

Soraka is love Soraka is life
Navizel
obligatory shitpost

happy 800
Dainesl
Ranked 5s soon. I'm hyped to see myself going in Bronze 5 lol
GeeNX
I want a boxing Vi skin please.
Renevant
I really want that magical girl lux
-SayaKai
I really want that Warring Kingdom Nidalee :c
EneT
Decided to smurf and do an Unranked to Diamond run playing only Vayne

Snepif

EneT wrote:

You'll regret it. I wanted to do an unranked to challenger run playing only adc (my main acc is challenger). I instantly regretted buying Vayne and Graves only. Graves is alright but Vayne is a subpar adc at most, even in this tanky meta - I won like the first 20 and then I just got matches where I got quadra ganked bot all day. Not fun.
Mismagius

Snepif wrote:

EneT wrote:

You'll regret it. I wanted to do an unranked to challenger run playing only adc (my main acc is challenger). I instantly regretted buying Vayne and Graves only. Graves is alright but Vayne is a subpar adc at most, even in this tanky meta - I won like the first 20 and then I just got matches where I got quadra ganked bot all day. Not fun.
what's your opinion on the LAS server? I keep hearing it's worse than BR but I highly doubt so lol
Snepif
I play on both. I don't play a lot on BR though because I only go there when LAS is lagging. I climbed from Plat 1 to D2 in like 4-5 days in Brazil though (last season when I transfered my smurf), so I don't think its "better" at all. Could get Challenger there as well. I think BRs take it more seriously though, or at least try to win more as a team and less... individually? In LAS it looks like everyone wants to solocarry.

The only difference is the "seriousness" of the Challenger players, LAS Challengers are really... well kind of jerks and not serious at all.
I keep hearing "oh you are Challenger on LAS that's like Platinum on EUW/NA/etc" and I honestly disagree. I watch a lot of streams so I know how the avarage Challenger NA/EUW/etc player plays. I could be there too, whenever I watch these streams I see SOOOO many mistakes from them... so yeah...
The only difference is the seriousness of the players - which translates into mentality and competitive success, which we lack.

By seriousness I mean things like... people will act like 12 y/o in LAS challenger. Lots of may-may's, blaming, trolling, etc.

So yeah while I agree there aren't many good players in LAS Challenger, I also think there aren't in ANY region, it's just that those regions with LCS players have some better players than the rest - they have people playing there who get paid to play.
Aside from the LCS players, I think it's 100% the same in terms of skill - they might just have more skilled players, but not better players - except for the LCS ones, which are obviously better than the rest since it's their whole life dedicated to it.
So yeah, that said, whenever I see any stream from NA or EUW I see loooots of mistakes. I'd love to play there and try though.

So tl;dr: We are a small region which means we have less good players, but not worse players. The only straight out better players from other regions compared to LAS are the LCS players.

edit: I have some clips from the times I played in a Challenger team in LAS (we were rank 1 but not the best team since the best ones were not playing ranked 5's haha). I'll probably upload some and also some from BR.
Mismagius
makes sense, so it was exactly like I imagined, thanks for confirming. the thing is that in BR servers, everybody knows each other at high elo and most of them end up in the competitive scenery (usually as tier 2-3) so they don't act like little kids too often. Below d5, though, everybody wants to solo carry and the troll amount is so ridiculously high that it's barely possible to play without duo'ing to make the chance of a troll in your team smaller.

Would be cool to play w/ you on BR server tho, would learn a lot from it :p
Snepif
We can whenever you want, add me I'm Silleth there.
I'm just D5 because I only played like 30 rankeds this season, didn't climb or anything.
Dainesl
Do you ever wish to be in Challenger? Like, have you ever wanted to be in there at all or not? You played in that one team but did you actually want to be there?
Snepif
Well back in S3 when LAS server was created I was like Silver in NA but I had only played the placements. Then I transferred my acc, and I started out at Gold. I thought "wow I'll be happy when I get to Plat"! Then I got there and nothing changed for me, I now wanted Diamond. Some months later I got to Diamond and same thing... So I climbed from Gold (technically unranked actually) to Diamond in 1 season. Then got to Challenger in Season 4 and at first I wanted to climb the Challenger ladder but after some weeks and getting like 400 LP I stopped enjoying playing there. I just dislike the people. So nowadays I just play once a week in my main acc so I don't get demoted, and instead I play with friends, smurf, etc.

Oh and about the team, I wanted to be in a good team for some time, so we created this team and scrimmed all the "competitive" folks that we could (BKLG, LK, FG, FGA, FoN, etc.). At first we were winning against pretty much anyone even though we were like 3 weeks old. Then for some reason we started sucking and I left.

That's what they call honeymoon syndrome I guess.

Random clip from some months ago of a ranked 5's vs. bKLG (means benched from KLG, KLG being the "best" team of the LAS/LAN atm). Kind of a sloppy play from me, I just KSed everyone, but my team focused them pretty well.
Rukario
I'm going to MSI. Gonna post picture story here when the event finishes. I'll try to shake Faker's hand for you guys.
Renevant
The champion mastery is out!
Took me about two games to get Annie to level two.

Also, 12,000 post! \o/
Szymek
IM such a noob at lol. XD I cry every time.
-SayaKai

xSzymonPL wrote:

GeeNX
Anyone gonna stay up all night to watch MSI? Honestly the match I only really care about it's FNC vs TSM, I only want to say EU > NA, others are because I just like watching esports
EneT

GeeNX wrote:

Anyone gonna stay up all night to watch MSI? Honestly the match I only really care about it's FNC vs TSM, I only want to say EU > NA, others are because I just like watching esports
Me
BrokenArrow
Me, even though I have my final exam tomorrow
rip

When does it start? Write it in hours please so I don't have to go through all that time zone bullshit
Mofu kun
im going to call TSM win in the matchup

(i really wish the unicorns made it)
EneT

BrokenArrow wrote:

Me, even though I have my final exam tomorrow
rip

When does it start? Write it in hours please so I don't have to go through all that time zone bullshit
you're 1 hour ahead of me so it starts at 10 for you
Navizel
pretty sure it has a rebroadcast
GeeNX
EU > NA
EneT
gg Fnatic!!!
PyaKura

GeeNX wrote:

EU > NA
GeeNX
They had 0,5k gold lead min 4, it's something
EneT
Can't really say anything yet though, anything can happen in a best of 1.
UnderminE

-SayaKai wrote:

xSzymonPL wrote:

Sorry for Off Topic but is that Argenta from Dragon Nest on your sig? Cool pic, man

We joined MSI to give Faker the best bday present ever so yeah mission completed we are off
Renevant
TSM vs. SKT about to start.

SKT has done pretty well today, the faker vs. burger king will hopefully be whats its hyped up to be
Feast
I feel like this game will be pretty one sided for SKT

Dyrus on Hecarim is a bad idea imo, Bengi playing so well this tournament and on the other side Santorin is underperforming, Bang is really superior to WT... Only Lustboy & Bjergsen have a chance imo but we will see, I hope for a good match
Renevant
I feel the same. The first blood was so predictable, dyrus has no flash. He's just gonna be a suicide horse later on.

Also, Im hoping for some nice cow plays, was surprised to see the ali pick

edit: k dyrus

wolf <3
Feast
Wow Wolf the God :o

Was a nice fight for TSM tho
show more