forum

Spinning with mouse

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mporiyoki
Im a keyboard mouse player and the highest spin I could do for a short period of time is 300 but usually its around 210-290
im so used to spinning clockwise and im not going to change it, could anyone help me?
Yuudachi-kun
Spin more.

And get a tablet already.
Barusamikosu
You could try spinning in small circles.

Or practice those fullscreen seizure spins that I see some mouse players do.
Topic Starter
Mporiyoki
my circles are actually pretty good and small
_Tyler
I would start by working on shape, keeping an even distance from the center. Try spinning in larger circles at first, the more you play the smaller and faster they will get. Unless you're not clearing spinners, spin speed doesn't matter that much.
Yuudachi-kun

Mporiyoki wrote:

Then why are you asking to improve the speed?
Topic Starter
Mporiyoki

Kheldragar wrote:

Mporiyoki wrote:

Then why are you asking to improve the speed?
I already said my current results haven't I, my circles being good and small doesn't mean it improved anything
trebby
There's really no good answer to this question. Just spin faster :/
ZenithPhantasm
Play more spinner maps
Yakuyan
I find it really easy to spin 400 with a mouse. If it helps, try spinning by moving your mouse up and down in a small circle, or more vertical than circular. You'll eventually be able to spin fast circularly sooner or later.
FieryLight
Spin medium size circles as fast as you can (lose control) then bring it together (control and size of spin) as the spinner progresses. Ideally you should be practicing on a long spinner map
KokoaCrunch
try practice spinner with this beatmap, spinner is around 22 secs, and of course the more you do the more you'll improve
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/286949
cheezstik

Illkryn wrote:

Disregard spinners, who cares about spin speed unless you're getting on SS top 50 leaderboards. Just spin fast enough to get a 300 on the spinner, I used to spin 350+ stable, but due to my lack of giving a fuck, I now spin much slower depending on how long the spinner is.

But if you must pursue the road of incognito, spin circles as small as possible, and make sure you are spinning circles, not ovals or whatever else shape you could spin.
FlyingNeko
Try spinning the other direction, see if it works
Nub1
buy a better mouse

it work for me :\
-sev
Try not giving a fuck.
bigfeh
As a mouse player, my circles are actually ellipses. Thing is it's easier to spin horizontally/vertically depending on your cpi and grip

To spin faster, simply spin more
dung eater
i usually spin ~300, too, it's enough to get 300s in most spinners and pass them when you are lazy enough to not spin all the way

use arms, not wrist would be my advice
DahplA
Small circles
ZenithPhantasm

Adicf wrote:

buy a better mouse

it work for me :\
This and make sure its comfortable.
Noobsicle
plant your wrist on the mousepad for stability

then you'll be able to grow weed like me
ZenithPhantasm

Noobsicle wrote:

then you'll be able to grow weed like me
420MLG
Drayne
Well, I spin the other way around, but still, for me it really helps if I click for spinning instead of press a key, because then I have a better feeling for the mouse and can spin faster. Keep in mind: you don't have to get a lot of points while spinning, clear the spinner and it's fine. More points aren't more PP, it's just for the score
BerryJellyXD
As the master of seizure spin, wich is 450/477 with full screen mousespins i can honest tell that you dont need more then 325spins a minas long as it is stable near the center.
Spinning like i do on the whole screen is only a bad habit that makes me spin faster and win normal maps but wont ever get you past hard maps when you need better acc after spinning.
That being said spinning better useally is deafeated by mods or SS anyway so that 1k extra on a spin wich is only 300x(your combo)is not going to be worth it because you will 100 or even miss the note after the spin.
So im just going to say it again better 300/350 spins with steady circles around the center then a consistand 477 but you have no clue where your mouse is at.