Woo, congratulation for 1st rank, Aika chan~
Zero__wind
这个乌克兰人 本来我想点rank的= =
congratz on first ranked
MeowPaz
恭喜。十分\o/
Asphyxia
Hey Moecho,

After internal discussion, we need to disqualify the map for the following reasons:

[sammy's Normal]
  1. There's a ton of room for improvements with your blankets; they appear as untidy and it's highly recommended that you adjust them properly. Few examples here: 00:22:306 (5,6) - , 00:43:306 (4,5) - , 01:25:306 (3,1) - .
  2. The difficulty has some spacing inconsistencies we'd like you to get fixed. They don't have a huge impact on the playability, but they still appear as untidy and affect the aesthetics. Few examples here: 00:44:056 (5,1) - (note, if you wanted to have a decreased spacing for every 1/2 rhythm on your map, it should have been done consistently throughout the difficulty), 00:45:556 (2) - , 00:47:056 (5) - , 01:17:056 (4) - .
  3. 01:41:806 (1) - is offscreen. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3043166 Should be pretty self-explanatory how to fix this.
-----

Please keep in mind that the above listed examples are just examples for the mentioned issues so that this generally applies to more than just these mentioned ones. Furthermore, why does the other difficulties have don't have a kiai time expect wkyik's Insane? Please consider adding one, as it fits really well to the song.

Good luck, BNs will handle this from here!
Topic Starter
Moecho

Asphyxia wrote:

Hey Moecho,

After internal discussion, we need to disqualify the map for the following reasons:

[sammy's Normal]
  1. There's a ton of room for improvements with your blankets; they appear as untidy and it's highly recommended that you adjust them properly. Few examples here: 00:22:306 (5,6) - , 00:43:306 (4,5) - , 01:25:306 (3,1) - .
  2. The difficulty has some spacing inconsistencies we'd like you to get fixed. They don't not have a huge impact on the playability, but they still appear as untidy and affect the aesthetics. Few examples here: 00:44:056 (5,1) - (note, if you wanted to have a decreased spacing for every 1/2 rhythm on your map, it should have been done consistently throughout the difficulty), 00:45:556 (2) - , 00:47:056 (5) - , 01:17:056 (4) - .
  3. 01:41:806 (1) - is offscreen. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3043166 Should be pretty self-explanatory how to fix this.
-----

Please keep in mind that the above listed examples are just examples for the mentioned issues so that this generally applies to more than just these mentioned ones. Furthermore, why does the other difficulties have don't have a kiai time expect wkyik's Insane? Please consider adding one, as it fits really well to the song.

Good luck, BNs will handle this from here!
Yeah I noticed the offscreen issue on Sammy's Normal after it became qualified. Sad that no one noticed that earlier
Sorry for those who got their scores wiped ><

I will add kiai when Sammy's Normal is fixed

Okoratu
i don't know how to feel about this

shouldn't the offscreen object be more important than blankets
Kodora
call me back once sammy gonna fix his diff~
Kibbleru
i don't think those were intended to be blankets, tbh they look good as it is :)

but please, can u put the blankets under additional modding? it looks like you dq'd this for blankets which......... oh god what has the system become.
Kyshiro

Kibbleru wrote:

i don't think those were intended to be blankets, tbh they look good as it is :)
look good as it is :)

Kibbleru wrote:

......... oh god what has the system become.
I don't know, do you?
Sellenite
不行了我看到第一条就想笑。。
xxdeathx
fixed spacing error in sammy's diff and removed hitsound with delay and stuff

pm me when you've updated
Koiyuki
end your diff's first kiai time at 01:44:806 - ?

edit: rebubbled
Rumia-
Len

Rumia- wrote:

Koiyuki
Rip death
Topic Starter
Moecho

Fast wrote:

Rumia- wrote:

xxdeathx
It's extremely rude to get someone else's bubble after I have spent my time rechecking and agreed to rebubble you know!
Kodora
Rumia-

Kodora wrote:

Sellenite

Kodora wrote:

Topic Starter
Moecho

Kodora wrote:

Shad0w1and

Kodora wrote: