posted
Total Posts
show more
silmarilen
and get banned in the process
SomeLoli

phonics wrote:

create another alt account and play nothing but normals for 100% acc
My acc is high from normals, I feel like a god, a frickin god!!!
eeezzzeee
Change the hit100.png in your skin to something big and annoying so you will actually notice when your accuracy sucks.. Then maybe you'll subconsciously try harder on accuracy when playing
E m i

SomeLoli wrote:

I feel like a god
I respect your top rank
SomeLoli

[ Momiji ] wrote:

SomeLoli wrote:

I feel like a god
I respect your top rank
I could hear cheering when it happened. I think confetti even appeared out of no where.
Vuelo Eluko
i like my top play better, terrible overweighted dt map with a miss and plenty of ear bleeding singing
Topic Starter
Matrix
ive still got no luck here man, my accuracy has gotten much worse. and also im not playing songs to tough for me, i find alot of my top grinds easy to fc. i tried the offset but it didnt help at all. playing more has done nothing but make it worse. about to give up on accuracy.
Sh0keR
Just try to improve your acc, don't try to get high score.
I did the same and it doesn't matter if you don't fc things , just try to get the highest acc you can on the maps you play
ZenithPhantasm
My top play is 2 miss 2/3rd FC. How2bebad1o1
E m i
idk, maybe try to acc instead of just playing and seeing if you accidentally get good acc
Kwonaiden
I think you are playing maps that are kinda too high level for you, sure you can clear them but I doubt you will get good accuracy on them before first just playing and getting use to all the types of notes because your accuracy shows that you are mashing the keys. This is all assumptions based on looking through your top ranks which are maps between 4.6 - 5 stars and I am also going by the duration of play and clicks. High acc and FC'ing them will not happen any time soon.

Get use to 3.5 - 4 stars first and get the basis down like 1/2 , 1/4 notes, triples, mini streams etc etc and then try again later.
dung eater
don't worry, be happy
play more try some taiko or mania if you are bored of std, tap to the song
Aerislol
Mountain dew and Doritos ! 60% of the time, it works every time!
Yuudachi-kun

Aerislol wrote:

Mountain dew and Doritos ! 60% of the time, it works every time!
Canada dry and pretzals. 8-)
otonashi-senpai
And I thought my acc was shit :o
koyomiya
how about try HR for practicing the OD? and play more, feel more beat, if not sure the beat, hear the song more, repeat and repeat. you will improve.mania or taiko can help you improve your tap.

ps: forgive my broken english...
woqx

koyomiya wrote:

how about try HR for practicing the OD?
I think that if someone has problems getting high acc at let's say OD7, using HR to raise this setting isn't going to help. At this point they probably aren't able to read AR10 either so that will just make them mash their keys even more. If anything, they could edit their songs to a higher OD but I don't think even that would be useful as long as they don't manage the easier OD, since they will probably only get 100s and not really understand why. Watching your own replays helps you understand what you did wrong, because you can clearly hear when you're getting something lower than 300, it generally sounds so offbeat it hurts my ears. This is much easier to hear when you're not actually playing and you will see which patterns and parts of a map you are less accurate on. Also I think forcing yourself to get good acc on slower songs will help your accuracy a lot more than changing settings.

Relevant quote:

thelewa wrote:

If you have really bad accuracy then just try to really look at the approach circles and really try to get acc that is above 97%, increase this minimum accuracy once you get better at it, capping out at 99%. Going for SS is useless for your general accuracy if you use a billion tries for it, so it's not worth the effort. Eventually something will click into place and accuracy will get easier.
Karuta-_old_1
HR is more demanding than you think, I'd suggest repeating the song for another 2 times or so if it improves, if not go play something that has similar bpm

And yeah, you need to play songs that you can actually read and keep up with (I am getting shit accuracy for leaf songs as I was saying this)
Cookieiz_old_1
maybe keyboard is broke? try to check delay? I use to have bad accuracy to. I have did test and my old keyboard had some kind of lag and delay even sometime key register 2 instead of 1.
Novalogic
Players that play HDHR train their acc to very high lvls. Players who play DT, build fingers and eyesight of steel. Players who play both turn into WW, SnowWhite, Dragonhuman, Rafis etc. For something like rrtyui or Cookiezi to appear also a big fat ass miracle is needed. Now go on, practice ;x
Topic Starter
Matrix
Well my top grind is officially rank D, still no luck with my accuracy here. Ive tried to improve it but no luck at all.
Barusamikosu

Matrix wrote:

Well my top grind is officially rank D, still no luck with my accuracy here. Ive tried to improve it but no luck at all.
That's because you mashed through a fast map without learning finger control first. If you want to improve your accuracy, go back to slower and easier maps.
Endaris
barusamikosu is right
blame dt
gotta go slow
Kouya-
Man, my last reply to this thread was 5 months ago .

wtf was I even talking about here .

You have terrible accuracy .
E m i
enable hitsounds
Topic Starter
Matrix

[ Momiji ] wrote:

enable hitsounds
I am using hit sounds
pandaBee
Gotta go fast.
ZenithPhantasm

SomeLoli wrote:

phonics wrote:

create another alt account and play nothing but normals for 100% acc
My acc is high from normals, I feel like a god, a frickin god!!!
Rip Loli. You will be nissed :'(
ZenithPhantasm

pandaBee wrote:

Gotta go fast.

Vrooom 8-)
Meowcenaries
just listen to the music and go along with the beat. the basics of osu! is to just listen and control your tapping speed to go along with the music.
zwoots
A 183 PP D

That's mind boggling.
E m i
Barusamikosu

[ Momiji ] wrote:

:o
PP mashing thread now.
yeahbennou
Well, my acc is bad too but part of the reason is touchscreen... Especially when playing with DT it messes me up and I get like around 80%. But nomod I can average 90%-95% which is decent for a touchscreen player. But then again all I play are noskill pp farm maps where I care only to FC which is why my pp to hours ratio is so ridiculous
- e - v - b-

yeahbennou wrote:

Well, my acc is bad too but part of the reason is touchscreen... Especially when playing with DT it messes me up and I get like around 80%. But nomod I can average 90%-95% which is decent for a touchscreen player. But then again all I play are noskill pp farm maps where I care only to FC which is why my pp to hours ratio is so ridiculous

jesus fucking christ, look at the date of the thread
MikuHatsune
There are some factors which might affect your acc:
OFFSET:
- Try to play around the global offset however it is not recommended as it overdrives the original
one. so I would recommend leaving it on "0"
- you can also try to lower your latency, yes latency..
as a player who has 99 acc. I can say.. LATENCY CAN BE A B*TCH.
try to lower it as low as possible ^^' ..

What I told my bro and friends:
- Focus on rhythm:
| The rhythm can be based on |
- Voice
- Drums
- cymbals
-- but commonly these are just mixed with each other.
so basically just try to get used to predicting just by hearing the tempo / beat template :)

the most important >>>
PLAY MORE!!
<<< The best recipe ^-^'
Hosthan

MikuHatsune wrote:

There are some factors which might affect your acc:
OFFSET:
- Try to play around the global offset however it is not recommended as it overdrives the original
one. so I would recommend leaving it on "0"
- you can also try to lower your latency, yes latency..
as a player who has 99 acc. I can say.. LATENCY CAN BE A B*TCH.
try to lower it as low as possible ^^' ..

What I told my bro and friends:
- Focus on rhythm:
| The rhythm can be based on |
- Voice
- Drums
- cymbals
-- but commonly these are just mixed with each other.
so basically just try to get used to predicting just by hearing the tempo / beat template :)

the most important >>>
PLAY MORE!!
<<< The best recipe ^-^'

How do u do dis, my top plays are 80%-90% and not getting better :)
DEMON x IGNITE
can anyone plz tell me how can i practice my tough maps without dropping my accuracy cuz after a lot of hardwork i reached 92% in mania and 91% in standard osu but whenever i practice with maps which are tough i try to complete them but i lose my accuracy pplz give a solution for this...