forum

Where to start playing OSU?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Worm_old_1
I've played some of my favorite songs on normal and easy with the mods "Easy" and "No Fail"

But... Where should I start playing if I really want to learn to play? What are some good, easy beatmaps? :/
Vuelo Eluko
you learn to play by playing, not sure what you're asking, just play maps.
instead of using no fail on a map you are getting 44% on, just use half-time or play an easier map.
Mahogany
Play any maps you can get full combos on without using any mods.
Yuudachi-kun
Full combo with 95%+ accuracy easies/normals. Generally under 2.00 stars
Gumpy

Rememberance wrote:

Where to start playing OSU?
Be in your room and touch your computer's mouse or tablet and tap your keyboard sometimes.
Endaris
Drayne
Wow, how did you play Easy maps with Easy mod? You have to be the new reading god. Just start with maps that you can fc and also try to get high acc. NoMod, if possible.
trebby
At your level, you don't even have one pp. Just play songs you like, on the easiest difficulty. You can download them from the beatmap section of this website.
winber1
quit while you can

you'll thank me later. the cancer has already spread throughout my body. i can't escape.
Barusamikosu
Winber is right

Try to play the easiest maps possible without mods while you learn the basics of the game. (If you need no-fail, it's probably too hard)

If you need new maps to play, you could try using the "Recommended Difficulty" feature on the beatmap search.

This is what it looks like: https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist?s=3&o= ... 0&la=0&ra=
-sev
Just fuckin play.
Vuelo Eluko

Kaienyuu wrote:

Just fuckin play.
jesus christ no need to be so mean to the guy hes new
bigfeh

Riince wrote:

Kaienyuu wrote:

Just fuckin play.
jesus christ no need to be so mean to the guy hes new
Vuelo Eluko
like if i posted a thread after playing the game for 10 seconds asking where i should start without knowing the community or anything and some dude just came out the gates setting my ass on fire with a flamethrower i'd be pretty upset, i probably wouldn't come back

dw rememberance, were not all like that, i personally reserve the flames for those who have been around awhile and that i know can take the heat
bigfeh

Riince wrote:

like if i posted a thread after playing the game for 10 seconds asking where i should start without knowing the community or anything and some dude just came out the gates setting my ass on fire with a flamethrower i'd be pretty upset, i probably wouldn't come back

dw rememberance, were not all like that, i personally reserve the flames for those who have been around awhile and that i know can take the heat
I prefer to reserve muh flammenwerfer to werf flammen at retards and the such, particularly the ones who have been around and/or are stubborn
-sev
I assure you it was not meant to be flame. :P

bigfeh wrote:

I prefer to reserve muh flammenwerfer to werf flammen at retards and the such, particularly the ones who have been around and/or are stubborn
Not everyone who disagrees with you is a retard biggie. 8-)
bigfeh

Kaienyuu wrote:

I assure you it was not meant to be flame. :P

bigfeh wrote:

Not everyone who disagrees with you is a retard biggie. 8-)
oh jesus did you really play this one on me

You've seen me rage and shit on people's heads and it was NOT because they disagreed with me