forum

osu!mania Gameplay Videos!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Grassgrow
I am not that good at mania but I really like this song and this play was satisfying!

Ice - Entrance [4k hard]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzGMj2mE70Q
AJIekceu
We have made Top9 of Russian Community. No information for non-russian players until 0:50 :lol:

Also there are a little collab :D

Silver Sky
Some stamina training :)
Lot of acc drop at the end, I still need to train more :o

Halogen-
Took three videos that I felt like sharing in this thread:

HAELEQUIN - INF: 99.18%; this is rank 1 as of 3/1, but I do foresee getting knocked out by someone better than me with an equally lucky run.

MEGITSUNE - 4K MX: 100.00%!: first SS recorded on this song, yay!

Dear You - S.Star's 4K HD+: 100.00 + 13 300s: did this as a result of Ez2Dj_7144's low-difficulty accuracy dan -- the scary thing is that this doesn't meet the requirement (999,740). Given that the max on a song is 1,000,000 and I got 999,624 with 13 300s, it looks like the target is 9 or so...
Francesco_old_1
Since the 7K is too difficult for me at the time, I made this XD

Shoegazer
Haven't gotten highlight-worthy stuff on stream until now, I guess I could share these in this thread:

Wrist Jacking Compilation: Sewing Machine / Angelic Layer / Conflict - Sewing Machine is good but improvable, Angelic Layer is okay, Conflict is really good. I'll probably try to get a 99 run on Angelic Layer soon, have to do really good on the first half though...

HAELEQUIN [INF] DoubleTime 94.99% - I've been trying to get an S on this for a while - I was both surprised and disappointed that I was essentially the closest I can get to an S at this point (not including 95.00 As). Soon.
imazebra
I'm not particularly good, but i have uploaded some of my replays, so here are some.
Also, sorry about the framerate, my pc isn't that good.

IDontThink
I decided to make some recording in my progress of getting better at osu!mania, although i'm not that good. :)

Silver Sky
Sharing some crazy improvements, the second score was just 2 days ago :) :) :)
Userbacker
Speed training :D
Sillyveon
Got nothing that I'm proud of to post recently. I keep getting choke videos (close to SS) and this is by far one of the most heartbreaking scores I've gotten ;__;
Lv.17 KRAKEN from Davteezy's BMS conversion

Oh and I got this one already. The SS did not beat my PR tho.
Lv.13 EOS from Davteezy's BMS conversion
Sadisticpenguin
Well here goes, enjoy :D feel free to comment

dark5ghter
My first post and first time uploading my gameplay online ^~^

31Gabe
Sadisticpenguin
31Gabe
Naruse Maria
IDontThink
Training to get better at it :D

31Gabe
Nekro_old_1

31Gabe
Abyssus-

Hi...
EtienneXC
Really nice FC, Abyssus!

Decided to have a quick o!m session yesterday. Definitely one of my favorite maps. Hoping this gets ranked someday...

Shoegazer
Good stuff Etienne, Elektrick 6 200 FC is solid Abyssus

Haven't played o!m in a while - picked it up again yesterday and it has been going pretty well.

Got two videos:

AiAe [Wafles' SHD] 98.24%
- Not that good in terms of percentage (despite being my best) and score is disappointingly low because I got 4 random misses after the last quadjack section, but double digit 200s is really good. Will definitely work on this, I think I can get rank 1 on this on a good run.

HAELEQUIN [INF] DT S + BLACK or WHITE? [INF] DT S - Will never have to play Haelequin again. BLACK or WHITE DT S was cute, I wanted to get that for a while now.
Valedict

pretty pianos
31Gabe
Staiain
I made a few videos recently:

99% on MX with DT 8-)

Uni (7K goal):

Personal goal:

For a friend:

Random good score:
31Gabe
31Gabe
Silver Sky

It's been a long time since I played this song, there's still a lot to improve but I don't want to play it again lol :) :D
IamBaum

This is no E.T. footage, but i'm still happy i can at least do that much in 16K yet :D
31Gabe
Userbacker
So happy with this, been having probs with my speed since I started playing ^^"
31Gabe
Sillyveon
Some rice and noodle video to post; they are undoubtedly my personal records. C:

Also beware the keyboard tapping is really loud.

12 Little Fragments of Silence

FINAL DREAMING by Genesis Full Combo
CircusGalop
princesswell
I've been playing 7k for about 2 months and I'm proud that I can play this, this well :) .
But can someone give me advice to what I should focus on while I practice. :D
Staiain
Elemental Creation 4K extreme + DT S :3

Silver Sky
Barely pass this song :)
Sorry for bad acc :o
31Gabe

Staiain wrote:

Elemental Creation 4K extreme + DT S :3

I can tell that this isn't the original DanceDanceRevolution chart because the patterns do not follow the original and there are hands (3+ notes together) present.

---

Now that's how you osu!mania the DDR way.
show more