forum

Problem with finger coordination

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Drayne
Hey guys, I have a problem with my finger coordination.

I'm faster with my middle finger on singletaps, but I always have to start streams with my index finger. So, do u think I should improve my singletapping with my index finger or should I just learn to start streams with my middlefinger? (Forgot to say that I also have to start triples with index finger)
Vuelo Eluko
learn to start 1/4 sections be them triples or streams with your middle finger if its the same one you singletap with

done
Seijiro
Usually you use the fastest finger to start streams (triplets are streams too btw).

Actually it's a good thing being able to singletap with a finger and start streams/triplets with the other one, because as time passes you'll be able to do both things with both fingers :3

In the end just play more and don't think too much about this, you'll get your answer without even noticing ;)
Topic Starter
Drayne
The problem is, it just feels wrong when I start a stream with middlefinger and even if I get the start of the stream I mess it up midstreaming
Seijiro
Then start focusing on using just one finger for everything until you feel comfortable. I can't think of anything else xD
dung eater
everything always feels akward at first, you have to practice to make it less akward and more automatic
ZenithPhantasm

jaaakb wrote:

everything always feels akward at first, you have to practice to make it less akward and more automatic
Play more
Bauxe
A lot of players (even good ones) start streams with the finger they don't tap with.

Doing something different to what you think people do won't make you a bad player, looking for shortcuts is what will make you a bad player.
winber1
playing dt also makes you a bad player
Barusamikosu

winber1 wrote:

The winber has spoken. Nomod for best finger control.
Yuudachi-kun

winber1 wrote:

HR is for real men.
E m i
the only good players are those who have quit this game
I Give Up
You should learn to single tap using both your fingers. I can only start streams with middle finger but I single tap fast bpm with middle finger and slow bpm with index finger.
GoldenWolf

[ Momiji ] wrote:

But then they aren't players anymore
E m i

GoldenWolf wrote:

[ Momiji ] wrote:

But then they aren't players anymore
-.-
GoldenWolf
Hi man what's up