forum

How did u become like this?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
josh1996
How did you become a player that plays on a 5-star or 6-star or even 7-star beatmap?
Post your comments below and brag something about how did you get better xD
Don't be shy >///////<

;)
Lagel
I play everyday all day, as soon as i found out about Cookiezi, his skill level has been my goal ever since. And i got my first 200pp score after almighty Woobowiz told me great advice, plus all my other scores i got in one night after flatlining. bragbragbrag
Still not good enough though.
Dilectus
Honestly from pure dedication and motivation - just wanting to get better.

And personally I think that buying a tablet really helps you if you get used to it. But that doesn't mean you can go pro with a mouse, I mean, look at Doomsday.

I also have past experiences with rhythm games so single tapping and streams is not that much of a problem for me. I played alot of Rock Band and Guitar Hero so that's where I got that from.

But as I said, just keep playing the game and eventually you'll start to realise you're getting better. But don't play when you're tilting, take brakes often.
silmarilen
by playing a lot
Topic Starter
josh1996
Thank you Lagel, DavidEd, and silmarilen.

BTW Lagel can we chat in- game or message me in the web to what your friend Woobowiz taught you pls? I'm interested
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Playing 2-3 star maps for the first few months (~6 months), then suddenly jumping to harder maps and realising that I could do them.

Although not as much as before, but my motivation, as well as the 'adrenaline rush' of fc'ing the hardest map that I could do leaves me wanting to play more. Overtime, I improved as I constantly tried to beat my highest ranked play.
Quite Cynical
Played for the heck of it and gradually got better out of constant playing.
Nuolong
Tablet 8-)
KokoaCrunch
I've been playing for only 2 months and im quite proud myself XD so far i can play up to 4.5 star (can do 5 star but failed halfway)
I first started off with a 3.5 star map then to a 2.5 star map coz its too hard for me at that time :P , then i jumped straight to a 4 star map :P

P.S dont judge me ok? i know i suck T^T : :(
Topic Starter
josh1996
Thank you guys for the cooperation. :) Can you also add tips like what to do, how to train yourself, what maps should you play if your at this level etc. By doing this, you can help the society and players that are willing to improve including me xD so pls add tips. Thank you guys. Just put it below your comment. :)
a1l2d3r4e5d6
If I recall correctly, I think that there is a thread about improving in another thread sonewhere, but I can't remember where it is. :?
EneT
Its in G&R
Vapor

silmarilen wrote:

by playing a lot
honestly all there is to it
Mofu kun
playing far too much
Yuudachi-kun

josh1996 wrote:

How did you become a player that plays on a 5-star or 6-star or even 7-star beatmap?
Post your comments below and brag something about how did you get better xD
Don't be shy >///////<

;)
I play 2-3 hours everyday since Christmas. Now I have 4,000pp or something.
bigfeh
I just started playing more and I went from sucking at 3 star maps to playing 5 star maps for fun
-sev

bigfeh wrote:

I just started playing more and I went from sucking at 3 star maps to sucking at 5 star maps
bigfeh

Kaienyuu wrote:

bigfeh wrote:

I just started playing more and I went from sucking at 3 star maps to sucking at 5 star maps
hah, dumbass

still love you though
Vuelo Eluko
i played more and went from being able to hold combos on 5 star maps about a year ago to missing even more on some maps than when i had ~13k playcount

rewarding gameplay experiences
Yuudachi-kun

Riince wrote:

i played more and went from being able to hold combos on 5 star maps about a year ago to missing even more on some maps than when i had ~13k playcount

rewarding gameplay experiences
Play less
Mahogany

KokoaCrunch wrote:

I've been playing for only 2 months and im quite proud myself XD so far i can play up to 4.5 star (can do 5 star but failed halfway)
I first started off with a 3.5 star map then to a 2.5 star map coz its too hard for me at that time :P , then i jumped straight to a 4 star map :P

P.S dont judge me ok? i know i suck T^T : :(
The only part of that which "sucks" is the fact you're playing maps too hard for you. Play whatever you can FC.
-sev

bigfeh wrote:

hah, dumbass

still love you though
nigga you high
trebby
I played osu.
bigfeh

Kaienyuu wrote:

bigfeh wrote:

hah, dumbass

still love you though
nigga you high
high rank yeah
-sev

bigfeh wrote:

high rank yeah
That is not a nice meme friend.
bigfeh

Kaienyuu wrote:

bigfeh wrote:

high rank yeah
That is not a nice meme friend.
how is that even a meme
Parasyche
Well, theres this little thing called Rythem.
show more