forum

new to osu, 5 star map recommendations

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vaati-

420Anime wrote:

how do you know anything about what I can and can not do? I'm able to hit all combos up to 5 starts and that's were things get hard past that point,
If that is true, then why are you getting Bs and Cs on 2-3* maps?
B1rd
10/10 OP
trebby
I knew op was in for it as soon as I saw the thread title.
pandaBee

420Anime wrote:

how do you know anything about what I can and can not do? I'm able to hit all combos up to 5 starts and that's were things get hard past that point, I know practicing is key to get better
Motivational Poster/10
Please teach me your ways and
N E V E R G I V E U P ! ! !

Kheldragar wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

there has never ever been a person in this game who could legitimately play 5* maps decently after only 2 weeks and 1k playcount. stop being delusional or put away your hacks.
Not even Cookiezi.
Maybe loppy though.
ZenithPhantasm

pandaBee wrote:

Maybe loppy though.
In loppy we trust
Topic Starter
_Silvie_
OMG LOL I was just F**king with you guys, my friend on steam told me to f**k with you guys on the forums LOL I know I suck at this game, also sorry Philosofikal for messing with you :P I had to do it but really some of you believe in me lol? don't trust random people on the internet anyways see ya XD

p.s also HOW THE FLYING HELL WOULD A PERSON WITH LESS THEN 2 WEEKS OF PLAYING WOULD BE ABLE TO PLAY 5 STARS!? XDXDXD
7ambda

420Anime wrote:

p.s also HOW THE FLYING HELL WOULD A PERSON WITH LESS THEN 2 WEEKS OF PLAYING WOULD BE ABLE TO PLAY 5 STARS!? XDXDXD
Alts.
ZenithPhantasm
drum
drum
trebby
Reminds me of this.
Synpoo
lmao what a dank meme
I Give Up
A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep.

Drum roll >->
- Alexmal -
I play about 2-3 month and still cant pass 5 stars 90%+ ;-;
7ambda

Alexmal wrote:

We're not all pros.
EneT
What a loppy wannabe
KokoaCrunch
So...... I've been playing osu for a few months (like 2 actually), and i can kinda play 4.5 stars(barely though), am i going at a decent pace?
Bauxe

KokoaCrunch wrote:

So...... I've been playing osu for a few months (like 2 actually), and i can kinda play 4.5 stars(barely though), am i going at a decent pace?
Getting a B rank on a 3.7 star map is not anything like playing 4.5 star maps. In fact, that's barely playing a 3.7 star map.
B1rd
all that matters is what you an fc
KokoaCrunch
Well i got a C in a 4.53 star map tho, at least proud of maself (・`ω・)
Endaris

KokoaCrunch wrote:

Well i got a C in a 4.53 star map tho, at least proud of maself (・`ω・)
yay, im so much more pro than you, i got a C on a 5.0 star map with only 13 misses and 81% acc!
halftime op
not everyone can be as good as loppy.
Lagel

Philosofikal wrote:

Your top play is an Easy difficulty. You are not ready to play 5 star maps. The objective of osu! is to 100% a map, not to pass it.
Rofl
Yuudachi-kun

Alexmal wrote:

Same. 87% fcs ftw
drum drum
ok we're done