gh

ghfjhhshshaaadddssssf é
Charles445
This sounds 10 ms early right now
Prolly needs online offset set
Topic Starter
for real? i thought mine was perfect already
Birdy
Fairly sure it can be adjusted without an unrank though, don't worry. Also I thought it's perfect too.
Charles445
Yeah offsets are set online so no worries.
Aleks719
Hello, sorry about that, but after long discussions was decided to dq this map for reason below:

Easy

01:08:592 (1,2) - this kind of stacks is not appropriate for beginner's difficulties
02:44:592 (1,2) - same pattern, same reason

Overall, diff has many stacks, multiple SVs, high AR and sliders with 2 reverses. It's harder than usually, but i can't say it's overdone. Diff is fine, but sadly we can't say "let it go" to those slider stacks.
Topic Starter
i am sorry beginners even though most of you can read it without any problems i had to change it because qats seemingly can't

fixed
hehe
100 post hi  mom
Topic Starter
on hold, update incoming for kyversible insane
edit: done
10nya

inverness wrote:

i am sorry beginners even though most of you can read it without any problems i had to change it because qats seemingly can't

fixed
i found this funny sorry not sorry
Kyouren
Dangdutstep? I think is many dubstep~ :3
Irreversible
02:44:592 (6) - you forgot the NC on easy here
wendao
http://puu.sh/h630d.zip

quick update, added 1 inherited point on 02:45:306 - to stop sllider-slidewhistle noise
quiz-chan_DELETED
what is taking so long??
Shiguri
requalify please <3
Topic Starter
all set
ready to go
wendao
RIP in peace
Birdy
Die in death.

I would requalify but it'd probably get unranked again because of bullshit "issues" and muh BN score couldn't take it Kappa :^(
PatZar
rip
quiz-chan_DELETED

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Die in death.

I would requalify but it'd probably get unranked again because of bullshit "issues" and muh BN score couldn't take it Kappa :^(
i always knew BAT/BN/QAT system sucks..
wendao
who doesn't
Ritzeh

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Die in death.

"muh BN score couldn't take it"

Stop using your ego as a BN as an excuse to not requalify and to make sure the map is ready for rank.
wendao
lol

just lol
Birdy

Ritzeh wrote:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Die in death.

"muh BN score couldn't take it"

Stop using your ego as a BN as an excuse to not requalify and to make sure the map is ready for rank.
I mean I'd hate to lose my position because of unnecessary unranks like this one, but apparently it's so difficult for you to understand that the "you can't fuck up, whether it's up to you or up to others"-system works like every other system, for example in real life. It's a shame, but when you have to choose between two options - probably fucking up again on the old task because of the other "co-workers" are still there or moving on to tasks where the risk is smaller in case other co-workers are assigned to do that task with (or in this case after) you - I'd rather choose the one which less likely gets me fired.

I'm not here to start fights, I'm just here to apparently point out the most obvious.
Topic Starter
ranking system is p much fucked up nowadays and im sure snb has a valid reasoning behind it (or at least he knows what to do). im not a bn for myself and i had no idea about how things work anyway so i'll just leave it to him
quiz-chan_DELETED
it's easiest to bring all BNs and QATs under one's control.

have you tried that inv?
Birdy
Checked easy and kyversible_insane and I'll say it's ready to go.

Fuck you Ritzeh fucking dickhole.

Lizzy wrote:

it's easiest to bring all BNs and QATs under one's control.

have you tried that inv?
Pretty sure it's up to the orange named people, and they don't want BNs in "the team" as far as I know. I mean sure that'd be more efficient, but when the hell has Loctav ever made sense anyway?
Secretpipe
Then it should be good to go~

EDIT : poke me later in the day I'll be able to rank. fuck the limit :(
wendao
thank you
Topic Starter
THANK

bahamete wrote:

please don't unqual
Secretpipe
Alright ranked!
wendao