forum

[resolved] Is it possible to restore old replays?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fenneca
A few months ago I had to uninstall Osu! Due to a lot of issues I was receiving from it that the updater couldn't repair. It wasn't until I proceeded to retrieve some old maps that I realized that the replays were gone. Since then I've always been curious as to whether it's possible to locate these old replays in some form or way despite my current version of Osu! Not having their data. This is mainly for nostalgic reasons, (Looking back on my first few plays etc.) so if this isn't possible then i have no issues with this being the case.
VeilStar
Nope. Unless they're top 50 plays, of course, but that's not what you're looking for. Back things up next time around.
Topic Starter
Fenneca

VeilStar wrote:

Nope. Unless they're top 50 plays, of course, but that's not what you're looking for. Back things up next time around.
Thanks. :|
TheVileOne
This data is stored in the data/r folder. If that is missing you're out of luck.
Topic Starter
Fenneca

TheVileOne wrote:

This data is stored in the data/r folder. If that is missing you're out of luck.
Don't have it. I didn't learn about this until it was to late.
I_sacha_I
Same, I changed the directory after 2-3 months of playing and well... the replays are gone. Sad.
Oggy16
bruh 7 years ago threads, okay so i have backup and then it just copy it into new osu folder right