forum

[added] Ability to remove single difficulties from a Collection

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +62
Topic Starter
formi
It is possible to add whole mapsets as well as only single difficulties of a mapset,
but it is not possible to remove just a single difficulty from a collection.

I am thinking of an additional remove / remove all button.
Maybe something like this:

Or just an option to change the behavior of the current remove button,
even if it s just by config.

Here is a video of the problem i am encountering with the current behavior:
http://puu.sh/7Tt62
Craysoul
Sounds great!
HolyMudkip
I'd love to get this feature implemented.
deadbeat
sounds like a duplicate.
searching now
Topic Starter
formi

deadbeat wrote:

sounds like a duplicate.
searching now
haven't found one when i was looking for it.
deadbeat
t/186966 best i can find is this, and the first point i'm sure is a bug. this has more feedback, so this one can stay
typhii
I really hope they will add this feature.
everytime when I remove a beatmap from a collection, I have to re-add beatmaps because the whole set gets removed from the collection.

it's also wierd that we can add a single beatmap to a collection, but we can't remove a single beatmap from the collection.
Euphi
I really hope they will add this feature.
everytime when I remove a beatmap from a collection, I have to re-add beatmaps because the whole set gets removed from the collection.
^The same goes for me.
I would love to see a "-Set" button addition and a re-functioning of the actual "-" button.

/edit
Another cool idea, that just came to my mind would be to make it possible moving single difficulties/ song sets from one collection to another. Maybe per drag&drop.
Noffy
I agree with this idea because not only would it make managing collections easier, it would make the buttons consistent since "-" looks like the opposite of "+" and it seems like it would work the same way by removing a single difficulty as the oppsite of "+" adding a single difficulty, but instead removes the entire set from a collection without any warning.
hi I'm bumping this thread because I nearly posted a duplicate of it with my long winded unnecessarily detailed paragraphs that have already been summed up here!
[ Mephisto ]
star ~
Oinari-sama
Added :)

Topic Starter
formi

Oinari-sama wrote:

Added :)

OMG I thought this would never happen!
Thanks Peppy/TomFencer
FencerTJ
:>