forum

die aerzte - Junge

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Myxo
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Dienstag, 31. März 2015 at 19:41:37

Artist: die aerzte
Title: Junge
Tags: Mao Punkrock Rodrigo Gonzales Farin Urlaub Bela B
BPM: 211
Filesize: 7397kb
Play Time: 03:01
Difficulties Available:
  1. Advanced (2,61 stars, 355 notes)
  2. Easy (1,7 stars, 196 notes)
  3. Hard (3,62 stars, 441 notes)
  4. Twin Normal (2,2 stars, 242 notes)
Download: die aerzte - Junge
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Easy - by me
Normal - by Mao & me
Advanced - by me
Hard - by me

osu! needs more German Songs!
Mark Foster - Au revoir | Alligatoah - Willst du
Mao
owo
meii18
>w<
Moo-Chan
=w=
Topic Starter
Myxo
Alright, Pending! :3
Even though I would like to see Easy's Icon appear in the Song Select finally ;w;
[Aurelion]
die map bockt :D vor allem mit dem lied ^^
Kuron-kun
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Easy

00:25:339 (3) - Shouldn't you add a New Combo here, since you were adding one every 2/1 big white ticks on this section?

01:47:235 (1) - In my opinion, as a player, would be better to move this circle to x220 y172, since 01:46:666 (3) - is leading completely to that direction. This would also improve the flow.

02:13:396 (2,3) - Wouldn't be better to add 2 sliders here? The vocal emphasis is strong, and you kinda ignored it with a 2/1 slider. You can do like you did with 02:06:571 (3,4) - 02:11:121 (1,2) - and etc...

02:16:240 (3) - The beat on the big white tick is really strong, would be really better to add a circle on it instead of ending a slider on it.

Twin Normal

02:54:913 (2) - Is this Finish here necessary? There's no emphasis or loud sound on this part, a whistle or even the soft hit would be enough :c Don't forget other diffs if you apply this.

Advanced

01:44:676 (3) - Instead of starting this on a white tick and ignore the vocal/make the slider a bit offbeat, you can make this rhythm. Wouldn't ignore the vocal, would emphasize the strong beat on 01:44:960 -, would keep the consistency with 00:49:936 (2) - by following the vocal, and wouldn't be confusing. Don't forget to rearrange 01:45:244 (1) - DS if you apply this.

02:25:908 - Don't know it's just me but this looks/plays easier than the pattern you make on Normal. Try to increase the DS a bit.

Hard

00:56:334 (6) - What about a Ctrl + G here? Would improve the flow. Saying as a player.

01:03:159 (6) - If I'm right, you were stacking 1/1 notes with a higher DS than this, and this exactly DS you used here is for 1/2 stacked circles. Same here 01:07:425 (1,2) -

how2modpromaps
Topic Starter
Myxo

Near wrote:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Easy

00:25:339 (3) - Shouldn't you add a New Combo here, since you were adding one every 2/1 big white ticks on this section? Done

01:47:235 (1) - In my opinion, as a player, would be better to move this circle to x220 y172, since 01:46:666 (3) - is leading completely to that direction. This would also improve the flow. Hmm, I want to keep this consecutive movement 01:46:097 (2,3,1) - but I changed the following slider to create a better flow

02:13:396 (2,3) - Wouldn't be better to add 2 sliders here? The vocal emphasis is strong, and you kinda ignored it with a 2/1 slider. You can do like you did with 02:06:571 (3,4) - 02:11:121 (1,2) - and etc... The vocals are not on the middle white tick here so I think the slider fits them better

02:16:240 (3) - The beat on the big white tick is really strong, would be really better to add a circle on it instead of ending a slider on it. Done

Twin Normal

02:54:913 (2) - Is this Finish here necessary? There's no emphasis or loud sound on this part, a whistle or even the soft hit would be enough :c Don't forget other diffs if you apply this. I think it fits the guitar well.

Advanced

01:44:676 (3) - Instead of starting this on a white tick and ignore the vocal/make the slider a bit offbeat, you can make this rhythm. Wouldn't ignore the vocal, would emphasize the strong beat on 01:44:960 -, would keep the consistency with 00:49:936 (2) - by following the vocal, and wouldn't be confusing. Don't forget to rearrange 01:45:244 (1) - DS if you apply this. I'm following the drums here.. It's a bit hard to explain. I don't mind the slider ending on the big white tick since the main emphasis is on the white tick afterwards. I really prefer keeping this one

02:25:908 - Don't know it's just me but this looks/plays easier than the pattern you make on Normal. Try to increase the DS a bit. Done

Hard

00:56:334 (6) - What about a Ctrl + G here? Would improve the flow. Saying as a player. Hmm I don't think it improves the flow.. I prefer consecutive movements in this map, where the movement continues over more than 2 objects, so I'd like to keep it

01:03:159 (6) - If I'm right, you were stacking 1/1 notes with a higher DS than this, and this exactly DS you used here is for 1/2 stacked circles. Same here 01:07:425 (1,2) - Nice find, thanks!

how2modpromaps
Thanks for the great mod! Highly appreciated :3
FlobuFlobs
qwq *
Keada
You asked me nicely so :> It's just some suggestions though, and its not much D: because it looked almost perfect for me >.< how2modpromaps? xD

• General

1. You could enable countdown :>

• Twin's Normal

1. 00:34:723 (2,3) - blanket looks better if you put (3) at x:34 y:99 (but then you need to remap some of the next parts if you want same DS :1.00)

• Advanced

1. 00:36:714 (1) - could place this on x:320 y:140 for a nice triangle :> (but then you need to change the sliders below to correct the spacing >.< so its up to you)

• Hard

1. 00:29:605 - Could be blanketed
  2. 01:17:377 - Blanket here too (if it doesnt lose flow that is)
  3. 01:19:794 - ''perfect'' blanket at x:372 y:102

Sorry for bad and short mod ;w; But good luck :> Goodu jobu :>
Topic Starter
Myxo

Keada wrote:

You asked me nicely so :> It's just some suggestions though, and its not much D: because it looked almost perfect for me >.< how2modpromaps? xD

• General

1. You could enable countdown :> I don't think countdown fits here at all, since the beginning part is so calm and mainly guitar so.. it would sound out of place

• Twin's Normal

1. 00:34:723 (2,3) - blanket looks better if you put (3) at x:34 y:99 (but then you need to remap some of the next parts if you want same DS :1.00) The current pattern is fine and more interesting imo

• Advanced

1. 00:36:714 (1) - could place this on x:320 y:140 for a nice triangle :> (but then you need to change the sliders below to correct the spacing >.< so its up to you) I was going for a zig-zag pattern here 00:35:576 (4,5,6,1) - so, no change sry

• Hard

1. 00:29:605 - Could be blanketed I prefer the current placement, it's more interesting than simple blankets imo
  2. 01:17:377 - Blanket here too (if it doesnt lose flow that is) Tried to do it better, although it already is blanketed D:
  3. 01:19:794 - ''perfect'' blanket at x:372 y:102 Changed that one

Sorry for bad and short mod ;w; But good luck :> Goodu jobu :>
Sorry for denying most.. I often prefer other more special patterns over simple blankets, because it seems more interesting to me. Anyway, you did well for a modding beginner, thanks! :3
riffy
You know where to find me when you feel like it's ready (you can also poke me for a Noral mod, if you want :c)
YellowManul
hi owo/
there's my NAZImod
description of the mod
why
u
so
pro
omg
i can't mod it, my mood look useless
:
^
(

Easy
00:38:704 (3) - x:328 y:340 looks better to me /w\
01:07:425 (1,2) - Make them parallel o: http://puu.sh/gQoC6/7bb5c5f6f9.jpg
01:37:851 (4,2) - Stack?
01:49:510 (1,3) - ^ (Or don't overlap them o:)

Normal
01:49:368 (1) - 153;74
02:15:671 (2,1) - swap nc's?
02:54:913 (2) - try to curve end of it (looks better owo\) http://puu.sh/gQphA/6509e042aa.jpg

Advanced
00:47:804 (3) - 135;335
THAT'S ALL YES.

Hard
01:43:823 (1,2) - try to make them parallel too (minor fix - 01:43:823 (1,2) - )
01:51:216 (7,1) - stack?
02:43:254 (5,2) - ^
THAT'S ALL YES. [2]
my tears again
oh god why i can't do useful mods who cursed me

Good luck with map~
Topic Starter
Myxo

YellowManul wrote:

hi owo/
there's my NAZImod
description of the mod
why
u
so
pro
omg
i can't mod it, my mood look useless
:
^
(

Easy
00:38:704 (3) - x:328 y:340 looks better to me /w\ I don't really see a difference, and it would mess up the spacing D:
01:07:425 (1,2) - Make them parallel o: http://puu.sh/gQoC6/7bb5c5f6f9.jpg Fixed
01:37:851 (4,2) - Stack? I will consider this. But afterall it doesn't really matter.. The notes have long enough time between them and it might even be better readable for newbies when they are unstacked, because the note will be visible behind the hitburst when it's still visible
01:49:510 (1,3) - ^ (Or don't overlap them o:) ^

Normal
01:49:368 (1) - 153;74 Nah, mine looks and plays better imo
02:15:671 (2,1) - swap nc's? They should be consistent with the other diffs
02:54:913 (2) - try to curve end of it (looks better owo\) http://puu.sh/gQphA/6509e042aa.jpg I don't think so.. I like the parallelism with the previous slider and the overall linearity here ;w;

Advanced
00:47:804 (3) - 135;335 Hmm I don't see why I'd do that D:
THAT'S ALL YES.

Hard
01:43:823 (1,2) - try to make them parallel too (minor fix - 01:43:823 (1,2) - ) Fixed
01:51:216 (7,1) - stack? I wanted the circle and the slider to be aligned perfectly, and the manual stack looks cool
02:43:254 (5,2) - ^ They are too far away.. it's not noticable ingame
THAT'S ALL YES. [2]
my tears again
oh god why i can't do useful mods who cursed me

Good luck with map~
Thanks! :3 I'm sorry that I didn't fix much, but as you said it was pretty nazi.. I hope I could make it clear why I didn't fix them.

-Bakari- wrote:

You know where to find me when you feel like it's ready (you can also poke me for a Noral mod, if you want :c)
Whoa that's great! Thanks o3o
Pereira006
[Easy]

Hitsound:

1. 00:38:704 (3) - in end slider isn't should be add whistle ? I feel the vocal and melody is high also i can see other diff's have, maybe you missing this
[Twin's Normal]

Gameplay:

1. 01:19:936 (3) - dunno why you didn't put NC the rhythm is change like you did other diff's
[Advance]

Gameplay:

1. 02:02:022 (3) - this isn't should be NC ? I see other parts you did, look like missing, just make sure is consistency by you style
[]
Well kill me if this tiny mod so I'm sorry
Hum can't find good suggestion only short inconsistency by you style
The play look good for me I srly i like it
well let me know if you need bubble or something (if you pick me LOL) they are just good

Not sure is worth kudosu lol!

good luck
Topic Starter
Myxo

Pereira006 wrote:

[Easy]

Hitsound:

1. 00:38:704 (3) - in end slider isn't should be add whistle ? I feel the vocal and melody is high also i can see other diff's have, maybe you missing this Fixed!
[Twin's Normal]

Gameplay:

1. 01:19:936 (3) - dunno why you didn't put NC the rhythm is change like you did other diff's The three sliders (1) (2) (3) are a rotated pattern and it just looks so much better when there is no NC here ;w; So we'd like to keep that!
[Advance]

Gameplay:

1. 02:02:022 (3) - this isn't should be NC ? I see other parts you did, look like missing, just make sure is consistency by you style Fixed!
[]
Well kill me if this tiny mod so I'm sorry
Hum can't find good suggestion only short inconsistency by you style
The play look good for me I srly i like it
well let me know if you need bubble or something (if you pick me LOL) they are just good

Not sure is worth kudosu lol!

good luck
Thank you <3 Don't worry, short mods can also be helpful, and this one definitely was!
Wafu

Mod as requested

Red - Unrankable
Blue - Highly recommended
Black - Suggestion
General

1. drum-hitclap has 1 additional second of silence. That makes the file almost 2x bigger for a no reason. Obviously, it is not that much about size difference, but about CPU load. If you want, you can use this, cut file, it's exactly the same as original, but just without that insensible 1 second.
  2. Same aplies to soft-hitfinish, it is exatly the same, one second longer than it is supposed to be. You can get the file here.
  3. Delay of hitsounds should not be over 5ms, currently, soft-hitwhistle has about 25ms delay. The waveform before the peak is just a bad cut from author and there is 25ms of noise, as a proof, you can play the hitsound on 0,1 speed in any audio program and you can clearly notice it is not supposed to be a part of this hitsound. You can also get a file here.
  4. Both sliderslide and slidertick cannot be silenced. I know sliderslide has lowered default hitsound in this case, but this rule would be insensible if it was meant this way. It, logically, is meant you cannot make them both inaudiable. That means, one, either sliderslide or slidertick must be able to be heard. Currently, sliderslide is low and inherited point volume makes it even lower, thus it is absolutely inaudiable when the song plays and ticks are muted by file. I recommend to use some low-volume slidertick or really hitsound the ticks according to the music. However, you might try something similar to this to replace current soft-slidertick. However, both cannot be inaudiable, at least one must at least provide a dampened effect regarding the rules, thus it must be audiable. I think you've got the point, but it might have been quite confusing.
  5. Nothing to care or worry about, but maybe a 1366x768 background would be a bit better to support both 4:3 and widescreen users. Also I think you might use like 2 more combo colors so it's not just 2 swapping whole 3mins, but this is nothing to be shamed of, that depends all on your creativity and style, just a little suggestion.
  6. Also a suggestion, but maybe it would be a bit more sensible if you ended the first and second kiai just when the guitar ends as you started the kiai with it. That means first would end on 01:13:112 - and second on 02:16:808. I just think it's more logic, but just giving my opinion.

Easy

1. 02:28:183 (3) - I think it is not really that great idea to use 2-repeat sliders there for 2 reasons. First, considering it is an easy difficulty, this slider is quite short and newbies might be too slow to notice there is actually a second repeat, they have just 586ms to notice there is a repeat and to be honest, if there is another object, he can clearly see it, but in this case the most likely he will just look for another object instead of checking whether there is another repeat, because it is not usual for a newbie to come into a confusing part like these. Second, it just seems a bit creativity-less or just lazy.
  2. 01:10:837 (1) - Just same as above.

Conclusion: Ready for rank

I think I don't really have to talk. The mapset had just few problems about those hitsounds and other things were just not so important suggestions. The map itself was really fitting and though I'm not really fan of the artist, I can still say the way it is mapped exactly fits the song well and it's nice to play as well. I guess you don't even need it, but good luck, and have my star when I have kd :)
Topic Starter
Myxo
The first three hitsounds you mentioned, were taken from the Original Skin, so there is no need to change them. The Fade out of the Finish sound reaches until the end of the file, even though it is barely audible, and the fade in of the whistle is intentional by the skin's creators.
I am using the Original Sliderslide now instead of a lower volume one, to fix that issue.
I want to keep my background, but I added 2 more combo colors for more variety.
I don't really want to end the kiais later.. the part feels too calm for kiai, I don't know, it just doesn't feel right to me.

For Easy, I think those multiple repeat sliders are readable as they are long enough, and they fit the song perfectly in those spots. And I don't think they are creativity-less, as you won't find them in many maps nowadays :b

Thank you so much for the great mod! <3
Pereira006
Well the mapset look good.

i jsut found only "incosnsitency"

bubble

great map and song, Good luck
Topic Starter
Myxo
Thank you very much Pereira! <3
Lanturn
O.o

Well if you need a BN. Ill be available in 10 hours :p
Topic Starter
Myxo

Lanturn wrote:

O.o

Well if you need a BN. Ill be available in 10 hours :p
Thank you a lot for the offer, but I already got a BN to qualify it who offered me earlier. Thank you anyways!
It is honestly kinda sad that others need to search months for a BN, and to me they just come without asking lel..
riffy
And here I am!

[General]
  1. Confirmation that your metadata is correct. Let's save your and other QAT's time and leave the link here.
[Easy]
  1. Please, reduce your HP to 2. Both BPM and the balance in your set don't allow you to have high HR Drain in this diff.
  2. 00:18:515 - not a big problem, but if I'm not wrong, it's better to avoid useless green lines. (same applies for a few more and other diffs as well)
  3. 00:53:775 (3) - minor - there is a tiny overlap with the score-meter thing. Not a serious problem, but since beginners do't disable default settings, it may stress them a little.
[Advanced]
  1. 02:25:908 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - cool. ♥
[Hard]
  1. 02:48:657 (1) - just a tiny overlap with score-meter. Place the slider few grids higher and we'll be good to go.
  2. 02:50:646 (4,5,6) - try a slider here, please. The way how this pattern plays is really confusing and players don't even expect it. Slider will make things so much easier. This is stilla Hard diff, after all.
Not much to say.
Sieg
common *so fast* comment
Topic Starter
Myxo
Thank you so much Bakari!
I fixed everything besides the 1/3 in the Hard, I really think it is acceptable as a small difficulty spike in the last chorus, and since this is sort of a "Hard+" it should be fine.
riffy
Everything looks great and we've managed to drop .osu files size by 2-3 bytes :D Herzlichen Glückwunsch!

Qualified!
Mao
Funny how there was like nothing for me to fix? Anyways, grats o/
Sieg
congratz :3
Topic Starter
Myxo

Mao wrote:

Funny how there was like nothing for me to fix? Anyways, grats o/
Yep, you are right. All people found in your parts was hitsounding which was copied from my Hard

-Bakari- wrote:

Everything looks great and we've managed to drop .osu files size by 2-3 bytes :D Herzlichen Glückwunsch!

Qualified!
I love you! :)
Irreversible
gz

coole avas habt ihr xDD
Feerum
Whoop Whoop Grats! Endlich mehr Maps meiner Lieblingsband >(^w^)>
Kibbleru
what if mao unranked this
Topic Starter
Myxo

Kibbleru wrote: