Total Posts
show more
Rizumu Tenshi

Nathanael wrote:

Hitorikko wrote:

I will try this on Bluestacks.
How can you tap while playing?
Touchscreen or nothing
Unless two cursors in one screen indeed is possible (w/o THAT ONE special app--Windows 8/8.1: Desktop only)
Hoping this game DOTH get ported to Windows 8.1 with keyboard support. It'll save me space on my phone and I'll be able to play it just like how I should play The BMS of Fighters.
YTYuyu
i don't think i'm gonna make it to 25k x___x. unless i use actual money to stock up on love gems, but not happening for a while orz

also are scouting tickets like replacement for friend points for no?
OzzyOzrock
i think u can make it easily at your current pace, just barely
Rizumu Tenshi
PREPARE FOR SOME 5 LOVECA
Tomorrow's Umi's bday!! I even use her now instead of Hanayo!

Rio- you hyped? :P
I used my phone to type this tho
Tomorrow I'm prepared for my first 10+1...!! le HYYYYPE
Rio-

Baka Tenshi wrote:

PREPARE FOR SOME 5 LOVECA
Tomorrow's Umi's bday!! I even use her now instead of Hanayo!

Rio- you hyped? :P
I used my phone to type this tho
Tomorrow I'm prepared for my first 10+1...!! le HYYYYPE
I haven't played SIF again since 2-3 weeks ago (cuz' of connection problem some days ago, but i hope it works again now)
So I might start grinding again tomorrow :D

also HYPE! :33
_sparky_
gonna use those gems for nico event or use them for a later event (nozomi <3)

Woop woop.
YTYuyu

my 1st SR from an event. my actual 1st is Eri's Secret gift card, js ><
Rizumu Tenshi
Fully uninstalled* the following games & apps to leave some space after installing and fully downloading the JP version:
Super Hexagon (I'll miss you :( So much)
Fruit Ninja
Strawberry Shortcake Berry Rush
(this is what I remember)

And now I ran across a problem with Simeji, the JP keyboard I have, but yeah, problem fixed. Note that this part is to make sure any Japanese JP player knows I'm still learning Japanese

Alright, here are my two IDs, WW and JP:

WW: 594699495
JP: 060848804

I'm still new to JP tho...just installed, downloaded and got it running today

*Clear Cache --> Clear Data --> Uninstall

EDIT: Let my image speak for me (9.39MB)

firetruck
If there's any mistake in the Japanese, inform me directly, I still have the source file.
Nathanael
Oh great... New events. ;w;
Pinecone

All Expert songs FCed

except..

★11: にこぷり♥女子道
★11: Beat In Angel

I think.
Rizumu Tenshi
Uninstalled JP SIF
Sayonara, blue Scouting Tickets...no space and not interested
seawill

_sparky_ wrote:

-Kamikaze- wrote:

Lack of Expert songs in global version is painful.
I'm only playing for 1,5 month and I ran out of charts to FC already
I been playing for a long time and I FC almost every EX so far

(Few event ones I couldnt FC :/)
cool...
OzzyOzrock

seawill wrote:

cool...
first post? :D

I want Biyori desu EX :<
Nathanael

Baka Tenshi wrote:

Uninstalled JP SIF
rip.
Grab more memory. :D ( 32 GB MicroSD )
Rizumu Tenshi

Nathanael wrote:

Baka Tenshi wrote:

Uninstalled JP SIF
rip.
Grab more memory. :D ( 32 GB MicroSD )
Need a 16+GB device for that, SIF is "device or nothing"
Plus I was actually planning on DL'ing IF MY HEART HAD WINGS Limited Edition not JP SIF with the 1.4 GB remaining (I have it now. how2farmwingsw/oTapjoy)

I'll have to stick to my 8GB Grand 2 till I graduate from high school.
Nathanael

Baka Tenshi wrote:

Plus I was actually planning on DL'ing IF MY HEART HAD WINGS Limited Edition not JP SIF with the 1.4 GB remaining (I have it now. how2farmwingsw/oTapjoy)
IMH is story-limited, lol.
Spoiler: The current end of it is at the ice cream scene

Additionaly, I have some tricks at the wings. =w=
Spoiler: Don't expect I'm putting it here, lol. Ask via PM

Baka Tenshi wrote:

I'll have to stick to my 8GB Grand 2 till I graduate from high school.
That reminds me I also have 8 GB and almost full. x.x
I should better give more space for the two SIF. :3

Edit: 666th post of this thread. >:D
Rio-

Nathanael wrote:

Edit: 666th post of this thread. >:D
Nathanael confirmed satan moderator :> 'jk

OT : is there a way to make me start playing SIF again? tbh i don't know if i lost interest in playing SIF or i'm just lazy to open my smartphone (i don't really use smartphone much beside playing games or reading e-books). :/
*and probably gonna start playing JP version too, only need to download and there you go...
Rizumu Tenshi
OK here's something VERY weird that happened back when I was out:

I was about to remove Eri from my pure team to add the new idolized N, when just the normal error-restart thingy appeared (no screeny needed). However, when I tried to get in again...

OH FFFUUUUUUUUU
Not possible!!

Those who didn't get it: You don't restart due to an error in the title screen
Nathanael

Baka Tenshi wrote:

OK here's something VERY weird that happened back when I was out:

I was about to remove Eri from my pure team to add the new idolized N, when just the normal error-restart thingy appeared (no screeny needed). However, when I tried to get in again...

OH FFFUUUUUUUUU
Not possible!!
Restart your device. It usually work for me.
Pegram

: ))))))

another 50 spent (total probably 300 now), still no UR : ))))

and not even a single SR this time : ))))

I'm so f'ing done with this game

EDIT: 1500th post woop woop
OzzyOzrock
bibi scouting is risky

guaranteed SR is life
Rizumu Tenshi
rip topic
Score Match 7 is on, DO NOT attempt a 10+1 if you need an SR
Those with 50 gems and need to raise a member's Skill Level wait for the right time and attempt the limited 10+1 when your chara* is there (e.g. Nishikino Maki = BiBi / First-Years)

(*taken from Shugo Chara! where chara is short for character)

ReZero wrote:

: ))))))

another 50 spent (total probably 300 now), still no UR : ))))

and not even a single SR this time : ))))

I'm so f'ing done with this game

EDIT: 1500th post woop woop
You missed the Skill Level part. If you're NOT aiming for an SR but actually aiming for the Skill Level (like me when I'm not really in need of an SR), you could make use of that BiBi 10+1. Provided your Cool R Maki is idolized, max bond and max level but Skill Level 3, use those new 4:
  1. Take one to practice and use a second as the Practice Partner
  2. Repeat with the other two
  3. You should get 2 Skill-2 Cool R Makis. Use one as the other's Practice Partner.
  4. Boom. Skill-3 Cool R Maki.
  5. Take your ORIGINAL idolized Maki to practice and use the new Skill-3 Maki as the Practice Partner
  6. profit--Your idolized Maki is Skill-4.
About raising the Skill Level
To raise a chara's Skill Level, make sure you use an EXACT copy of the card as the Practice Partner, provided both are Skill-1. The one taken to practice, should be Skill-2. You'll need another Skill-2 copy to turn the chara Skill-3. And so on, till the card reaches Skill-8.

You'll need this number of Skill-1 copies to raise each skill level, each number representing the corresponding Skill Level (Practice tho!):
Equations WON'T be accurate, the numbers represent the Skill Levels not normal digits
Remember that equations indicate Practice sessions with the number on the left of the + being the trained member and the one on the right being the Practice Partner, do them to be able to raise the original's Skill Level (I maxed out at 3 for now)
  1. 1 copy, pretty much normal.
  2. 2 (1+1=2)--use one as the other's Practice Partner, use the resultant Skill-2 as the original's Practice Partner
  3. 4 [(1+1)+(1+1) > 2+2] then proceed to training the original with the Partner the resultant Skill-3
  4. 8 [(2+2)+(2+2) > 3+3] then proceed to training the original with the Partner the resultant Skill-4
  5. 16 [(3+3)+(3+3) > 4+4] then proceed to training the original with the Partner the resultant Skill-5
  6. 32 [(4+4)+(4+4) > 5+5] then proceed to training the original with the Partner the resultant Skill-6
  7. 64 [(5+5)+(5+5) > 6+6] then proceed to training the original with the Partner the resultant Skill-7
  8. You've maxed out your Skill Level. No 9!
Remember to point out any mistakes if any exist. This is based on what I calculated with the fact that Skill Levels rise when a Practice Partner is another copy of the trained member with the same Skill Level.
Synchrostar
EN maki score match

time to wake up from my hibernation for t1
Nathanael
Seriously... I never knew that skill levels... <.<
Gumpy
So I formatted my SD card to see if I could get space for it.
It says 11gb available, but can't move it. GG
Rizumu Tenshi

Gumpyyy wrote:

So I formatted my SD card to see if I could get space for it.
It says 11gb available, but can't move it. GG

Baka Tenshi wrote:

Need a 16+GB device for that, SIF is "device or nothing"
Decided to push myself a bit, and waste the remaining 10 LG (got something with it? "Love Gems? Life's Good.") and any extra I gain, on the LP for the event. I'm above 30k for now...plus goddamn school is only hibernating

With the ARC Welder in town, do you guys think a second cursor will make up for the lack of touch capabilities?
I'll need two tablets if a dual-cursor setup is possible...plus that one app. Well unless KLab ports the game to Windows 8.110 with keyboard support
Deimos
"Finally, 10 million worldwide players UR Nozomi campaign to go on from April 21st to May 31st. Log in 5 days during the campaign to get the UR." (jp. Version)

Yay, one more (fake) UR *_*

Nr. 5
Suirenni
kinda embarrasing having it on my phone considering the fact that I'm around people who know nothing about anime or japanese culture in general, I play it when I'm alone or at home. anything osu! is best
_sparky_

Deimos wrote:

"Finally, 10 million worldwide players UR Nozomi campaign to go on from April 21st to May 31st. Log in 5 days during the campaign to get the UR." (jp. Version)

Yay, one more (fake) UR *_*

Nr. 5
I honestly don't care if it's fake, still helps out my team a little bit

Nozomi <3
Nathanael
I don't care if it's fake as long as it is a "UR" D:
Rizumu Tenshi

Nathanael wrote:

I don't care if it's fake as long as it is a "UR" D:
The opposite here; it's NOT being UR or SR that matters, it's the Leader Skill because anything unavailable in scouts is treated as an R
If only certain URs were treated like SRs...not to mention a Windows port ffff
Deimos
20+ lovecas wasted ;_; and got a SR with the ticket ... dunno if I should start crying or being angry

_sparky_

Deimos wrote:

20+ lovecas wasted ;_; and got a SR with the ticket ... dunno if I should start crying or being angry

be happy that you got a SR right after

i rarely have that happen to me.. (cough, nozomi event, wasted 10 gems and scouted afterwards, no sr)
Deimos

_sparky_ wrote:

be happy that you got a SR right after
I would be happy, when it was useable. I have an UR and this is my 9th SR Pure

meh, anything is better than nothing.
Rizumu Tenshi
OK screw JP
EN School idol diary is here

But I had a REALLY hard time trying to connect, ended up reactivating mobile data and...you get the idea. If you don't, this problem CAN'T be tolerated anymore. Network inside the houses in this compound is EDGE too...

SCHOOL IDOL DIARY STORIES HYYYYYPE
I'M NOT AIMING FOR A TIER OR A SPECIFIC CARD, BUT THE STOORRIIEESSSSSS
And the phone is suffering RAM shortage (every few seconds the LMK is activated ffuuuuuu). Even harder time with the phone itself than the connection.
Thanks to the connection and stuff, strange screenshots will be posted for you to laugh at me haha
I think I really have to buy the Tab S now. And issue another Transfer Passcode, this time for the Tab S I need to buy.
Nathanael
I'm getting outdated... ;w;
Rizumu Tenshi
Posting from my Grand 2
UR Nozomi arrives to EN May 1, obvious 5-day login bonus
May 1~June 10, you have more days than the UR Kotori's :)
_sparky_
Event is over!!

If I tried a little bit harder i would of gotten a better rank but eh

Nuolong
Can you get SR from regular scouting?
Deimos

NolanM wrote:

Can you get SR from regular scouting?
nope
show more