forum

How do you deal with haters?

posted
Total Posts
show more
kouzuki_karen
in osu! you can use this (or the "chat ignore list" below that):

in Twitch? dunno. best just to ignore them, they troll just to see your response. why should you waste your time replying to hurtful comments about you? and how does that deter others from viewing your stream?

i don't even stream
Mahogany
Mofu kun
oh mahogany tooth, never stop being you
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I let a little bit get to me. Then I channel all that anger into playing this game or playing a sport.

Mahoganytooth wrote:

I laugh at them

http://i.imgur.com/Au8KzB0.png?1
Beautiful!
Vuelo Eluko

Mahoganytooth wrote:

I laugh at them

that guy was fucking hilarious though, i'd have just linked him random clop art that i enjoy, the quality stuff. its amazing that people like that exist and think they're on the right side of the line.
FrzR
Everyone be hating and I was like "ok"
until_old_1
I do the hating. 8-)
Mahogany

Riince wrote:

Mahoganytooth wrote:

I laugh at them

that guy was fucking hilarious though, i'd have just linked him random clop art that i enjoy, the quality stuff. its amazing that people like that exist and think they're on the right side of the line.
I'll be sure to PM you asking for links to that art whenever I next encounter someone like this
boat
lmao this thread

If it's derogatory and not in any way constructive; ignore it, don't take it by heart.
You've only got yourself to blame if you let it get to you.
Vuelo Eluko

Mahoganytooth wrote:

I'll be sure to PM you asking for links to that art whenever I next encounter someone like this
dont pretend you dont have filter set to all on derpibuuruu too
Trash Boat
Its common knowledge that haters gonna hate
Yuudachi-kun
Who watches random 5 digits or anyone not sub 1k stream anyways?
Nameless
Say "k".
gregest
I actually have a lot of hater,but I just laugh on them because they are really stupid
HaruryuuSan

CptBlackBird wrote:

I actually have a lot of hater,but I just laugh on them because they are really stupid
Yeah, because your English sucks.
Mahogany

Riince wrote:

Mahoganytooth wrote:

dont pretend you dont have filter set to all on derpibuuruu too
I have no idea what that site is but now I'm afraid that I'll probably go there.
gregest

Harumi wrote:

CptBlackBird wrote:

Yeah, because your English sucks.
I knew you gonna come,there is a thing in hungarian that says "Akinek nem inge,ne vegye magára" in english it's "if the cap doesn't fit,don't wear it",this time the word stupid was the cap and it looks like the cap fits perfectly on you because you attacked me of it,that's why hungarian is the best language
HaruryuuSan

CptBlackBird wrote:

I knew you gonna come,there is a thing in hungarian that says "Akinek nem inge,ne vegye magára" in english it's "if the cap doesn't fit,don't wear it",this time the word stupid was the cap and it looks like the cap fits perfectly on you because you attacked me of it,that's why hungarian is the best language
Yeah, yeah, excuses. Kids should go help their elders instead of arguing with them.
Circlesquare_old_1

CptBlackBird wrote:

I remember you crying about them and threatening to quit the game and get yourself banned, not laughing at them. :^)
Besides your hate is well deserved.
gregest

Harumi wrote:

CptBlackBird wrote:

Yeah, yeah, excuses. Kids should go help their elders instead of arguing with them.
there is 0 excuse here,it really exist and just to say,you are a little kid too
HaruryuuSan
You should add a space after punctuations. kek
Circlesquare_old_1
But on a more serious note could this be kept to PM's and not be here to derail the thread?

OP: There's not really much you can do about haters other than to ignore them or ban them.
DeletedUser_3905941

Harumi wrote:

since when did greentexting and words like kek become so popular outside of 4chan
hi new friend
Yuudachi-kun

RedPanda wrote:

Harumi wrote:

since when did greentexting and words like kek become so popular outside of 4chan
hi new friend
I thought kek was from WoW.
-Makishima S-
My 3 cents since i was streaming a bit other games:

1) Don't feed trolls, don't even try argue with hater becouse it will lead to situation where he downgrade you to his level and kill with experience.
2) Haters might sometimes (with HUGE S) have right in some points, not all what people say are typical hate, some of them normaly called "haters" try to be constructive on criticism but they just fail at communication level.
3) In most situations where they spread toxicity on chat, just ban them. It's not worth keeping troll in channel who will scare other viewers (unless he is truly funny and put enjoyment for others reading chat).

Cheers
bigfeh
I laugh at their faces and hate them back. It works most of the time
Nathan

CptBlackBird wrote:

You know, there's a difference between having haters and just being egoistic.

Modi wrote:

CptBlackBird wrote:

I remember you crying about them and threatening to quit the game and get yourself banned, not laughing at them. :^)
Besides your hate is well deserved.
I still have everything saved :^)

Anyways kutora, people who stand out in any way possible will always get some hate. I'll admit I do the same sometimes but it's always out of jealousy so...
HaruryuuSan

Fr33z3R wrote:

Everyone be hating and I was like "ok"
^that's totally me
Varetyr

Jokes aside, this is pretty close to the way I see it
Vuelo Eluko

Mahoganytooth wrote:

I have no idea what that site is but now I'm afraid that I'll probably go there.
so how was it
was it good for you too
Mahogany
I haven't gone there yet because I have a 7 year old sister who runs into my room at complete random

She's going on holidays next week so then I have an opportunity
Vuelo Eluko
literally doesnt matter anyway if you have filters set to safe [which is the default]
B1rd
I'll just stick to Fakku thankyou.
Yuudachi-kun
Ex makes it sound cool
Vuelo Eluko

Kheldragar wrote:

Ex makes it sound cool
you're awesome
never even heard of fakku but it looks like a poor-mans exh
Mahogany

Riince wrote:

literally doesnt matter anyway if you have filters set to safe [which is the default]
So I finally got off my ass and checked it out with a friend

We kept going from laughing at the awful ones to appreciating the good ones to weirded out by the more questionable ones

It was a great time we lost 1:15 without realizing it
Vuelo Eluko
yeah time flies when you're using eachothers hands instead of your own, its like cloud 9
Starcaller
I say sorry and I call my mum because I get depressed and I need her to say I'm not a trash...
Mahogany

Riince wrote:

yeah time flies when you're using eachothers hands instead of your own, its like cloud 9
lmfao
Andrea
I'd say that this thread completely went off-topic.