forum

What anime did you finish watching recently?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Chihara Minori
Little Busters!

Thats so something marathoned it in a day
Mistletain
Solty Rei
Pituophis
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
-Kyousei-
Code Geass S1 & S2 EPIC

& Akito the Exiled can't next ep.
alpha486
Season 1 of Date A Live
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Just now, Sabagebu!

I left it on hold for 2 seasons. :/
I finally finished it. It was a fun ride. :p
HTTkeion
Last month Clannad & Clannad After Story :')
Xanaehla
Code Geass
Chihara Minori
Akuma no Riddle
Whizzers
Special A! (I don't know how and why I finished I just did and I came out liking it in the end hehe)
Xanaehla
Hunter x Hunter
Renevant
Accel World
Teanao
I rewatched Fate/Zero in anticipation of my friend watching it lol
Leguna
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

oh man... ninjas cutting onions again...
10/10 for the story
Ichi

Leguna wrote:

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

oh man... ninjas cutting onions again...
10/10 for the story
Dude like seriously, that ending? for real?

finished watching it yesterday too and i was like, let the waterworks begin..

10/10 story although a more cliché ending would´ve been more suitable for my heart, definetly. yeah.
Xanaehla
Hanasaku Iroha
La Volpe
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. I enjoyed it and the best part of this show for me personally was the music, it was just a pure pleasure to hear.

Honestly i'm still more upset about the cat's death than Kaori's.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Like others on this page: Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. Which is the first of many I watched this season.

It was a fun ride of happy times and sad times. The cat though... ;~;

Looks like this week, I'll be finishing a lot of animes. :3

Edit: Just finished Absolute Duo. The ending felt a bit random, in terms of animation. :p
Fezzes_old
I know this is kinda old series but lately I have been watching older series that I have missed
I finished madoca magica last week.. and It was so sad.
But The ending was perfect.
Green Platinum

Fezzes wrote:

I know this is kinda old series but lately I have been watching older series that I have missed
I finished madoca magica last week.. and It was so sad.
But The ending was perfect.
Madoka is early 2011, it isn't old.
Anice_Endless
Polar Bear Cafe. Love those animals especially Polar Bear and Grizzly! :3
Yuudachi-kun
I finished watching Mirai Nikki, Durarara, and Madoka Magica in 2012.

Nothing since then.
Green Platinum
Finally finished something worth mentioning.
I finished MAR in it's 102 episode glory.
Series is just a mediocre shounen for the first 60 or so episodes episodes and once the war game arc finishes the series becomes a completely aimless mess trying to clear up all it's plot holes in the worst way possible. Coming down to a jrpg-esque and anti-climactic ending. The series took me several years to finish as none of it is truly engaging enough to hold you for a decent period of time.
this1neguy
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso ... i swear it's raining outside that's all ... yup ...

Absolute Duo final ep was complete shit but the anime was just a massive trainwreck of ecchi fanservice and shitty CGI so I guess I didn't have any expectations, still gets a 3 on mal :^)

Akatsuki no Yona top tier hidden gem anime, it started off looking like a generic reverse harem but the character and plot development turned out really well - especially in the second cour - even if the pacing was somewhat glacial at times. Hak top tier chuunibyou~
Mogsy
Sunday Without God (Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi) - Really uneven, but a lot of the arcs concluded much better than they began, and the finale arc was really solid stuff. Great sound direction, even if the animation wasn't up to snuff.

Haikyuu! - Enjoyable sports fare! Team interactions felt organic, and while the pacing dragged some in the middle, the character progressions felt really deserved and emotional. Excited for the second season.

Earth Maiden Arjuna (Chikyuu Shoujo Arjuna) - This show was bonkers. It's as if Shoji Kawamori was kidnapped by an environmentalist cult. Real problems presented with ludicrous solutions (outside of all of the abortion and motherhood stuff, that was grossly conservative and wrong) and then calling its audience lazy for not attempting its unattainable solutions. Worth it if only for how fucking bonkers it is.
[Superstar]_old
I planned it for a long time and over the last 2-3 weeks I finally watched all of the Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha stuff. I think what motivated me to do it was the upcoming Vivid.
I honestly didn't expect much out of it before, but I'm glad to say it exceeded my expectations.
If you overlook the not so good art and animation (well what can you say, the series did air from 2004 to 2007), what is left is a good story with good characters and development.
Then there are the 2 movies (based on the 1st and the 2nd season). The new art and animations were great, the fights looked a lot better and clean. And even though watching the series before I was captivated by the movies, especially the 2nd.
Takeshi Kida
Trinity seven
neonat
Twintails
Green Platinum

neonat wrote:

Twintails
Heartcatch precure? with it's best twintails in anime?

-SayaKai
RWBY
GSG95
Yozakura Quartet Hana No Uta. eh.
neonat

Green Platinum wrote:

neonat wrote:

Twintails
Heartcatch precure? with it's best twintails in anime?

GSG95
kek. ponytails master race.
Green Platinum

GSG95 wrote:

Side ponytail the best because Aoi Kiriya and Nanoha Takamachi
GSG95

Green Platinum wrote:

GSG95 wrote:

Side ponytail the best because Aoi Kiriya and Nanoha Takamachi
Ponytail nation right here!