forum

~*~osuCraft IV (1.7.9)~*~ [Closed]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Granger
This shows quite nicely who plays how much.
Topic Starter
whymeman
IT'S OVER 90- *shot*

Hopefully next week is more stable as I plan to jump into fixing more stuff and adding extra items.
Nuolong
I haven't played in Minecraft for a while.. so I decided to try it out.

Cool, got a little mine base. Oh, no it's turning nighttime. Better hide. Oh crap, two skeletns. On no a creeper. *runs* *falls down hole purposely to escape* *dies*

Damnit. And I don't even know where I died.

*tries /back command* *no permissions*

I guess this is why I quit Minecraft before............ T_T
Granger
/back makes things too easy but there is /sethome and /home to use for you, to TP back to your base whenever.
Conor
Topic Starter
whymeman
I was moving around some stuff in my room so I couldn't access the net for a while. At least i'm decently setup enough to start doing something again.
daredakke
I'll try to come on a little more often, I don't really know when the server is most active though.
kaetwo

YunoWhoItIs wrote:

I'll try to come on a little more often, I don't really know when the server is most active though.
i come on as much as i can to work on my base, but i guess weve all been really busy lately
daredakke

Kaetwo wrote:

YunoWhoItIs wrote:

i come on as much as i can to work on my base, but i guess weve all been really busy lately
Uni work and osu! certainly keep me busy.
troke
it's only premium user?
Granger

-Troke- wrote:

it's only premium user?
Yes, only people who own minecraft can join.
troke
ah!
<<cracked user
Hitorikko

-Troke- wrote:

<<cracked user
me too >:(
gatotsu
I would love to play mc but living in UK now and got worst laptop ever can't run mc :(
Topic Starter
whymeman
Finally got the Giants fixed properly so they're not easy to kill anymore. Also expect a rare surprise random spawn of them now. Hopefully I can add more madness before the weekend starts.
kaetwo
hopefully can get on some time soon, too busy recently
Granger
Same here...
KiritoSyain
Hi i am Using Mineshafter and i can't join omg!?!?!?! please help me >3< my name in minecraft is KennySyain_
i too once had a server name lavascape but when i played osu i deleted it, when i join osucraft it said, invalid session :3
Granger
The server does not support Mineshafter.
Topic Starter
whymeman
As much as i'd love to give everyone a chance joining the server, I can't allow mineshafter to be used on the server for 3 main reasons.

1.) It poses as a security risk and leaves the server open to hacked clients/cheaters. This has happened in the past which is why we can't allow it anymore since 1.5.2. I don't want to see the server shutdown again over some retard that wants to use such crap just because its fun crashing servers.

2.) If I allowed it, Loctav would definitely shut/delete this thread down for good.

3.) Technically, its illegal to use cracked clients in general. Even if it hasn't been an issue before, I don't want it to become one in the future.
Fezzes_old
Which region is this server based on?
Necturion
I'll check it out now ~
KatouMegumi
Minecraft public servers... Why it's isn't here?
-SayaKai
that ninja
Corin

fizzn1 wrote:

Minecraft public servers... Why it's isn't here?
Pretty sure whyme wants to keep it inside of osu!
Zuikaku
Used to play Minecraft but now a lot of servers are filled with trolls... ugh the pain you get when you login to realise that you've been griefed and your house all blown up >:(
Topic Starter
whymeman

Poisonmellon wrote:

Used to play Minecraft but now a lot of servers are filled with trolls... ugh the pain you get when you login to realise that you've been griefed and your house all blown up >:(
Normally seen that in Pay2Win servers..... not really enjoyable unless you're a greedy 10 year old easily amused by getting an unlogically overpowered advantage for donating. Though, i've been considering ideas on dealing with that. Of course, I won't stop people from raiding as long as PvP is allowed in the server. The best thing to do is use common sense in most cases.
gatotsu
are u guys playing mc? everytime i join to server its empty :((
kaetwo

markyzas wrote:

are u guys playing mc? everytime i join to server its empty :((
we're all pretty much busy with life stuff right now i guess
ButteredPotato
1.7.9? Also, 0/100 players? lol
Hans5958
Is it cracked?
xRayne

Hans5958 wrote:

Is it cracked?
(So late) No.
InsaneToe
Sounds fun, I'm in.
Hans5958

xRayne wrote:

Hans5958 wrote:

Is it cracked?
(So late) No.
Then, I can't play to your server, yay
query3
for goodness' sake people, someone play on the server!
i hate playing on servers by myself -.-
repr1se
My client says the server's using an outdated version, rip.
Skitzor
I'll come and play in this server. :)
HazzardFreak
When server will have new map? :3
Flanster

query3 wrote:

for goodness' sake people, someone play on the server!
i hate playing on servers by myself -.-
still no improvement huh? :(
Airee
Hey, I noticed your server-icon.png is ms-paint.
I'm willing to make a nice looking osu!craft logo.
(edit: also your motd is broken, the correct way to add color is \u00a7(color code))
show more