show more
Tachibana Rika
:3
Almost
:D
vsprite
k
EZ2ACTux
Oh hey this is a thing again. Maybe we can get the streaming client working right this year! (On a seperate note I can help out in some areas if you want. Standard isn't my strength but I'd be happy to lend a hand)
Kuki
hype
JappyBabes

Happyjon wrote:

Map Selectors: JappyBabes
since when
FlyingKiwi
Is there gonna be a stream for this tournament?
Rizen
if only my tablet didn't break ;_;
Topic Starter
Happyjon

JappyBabes wrote:

since when
Toki told me you'd do it. If you don't want to I'll take your name down.
Norae
:3
Melt3dCheeze

deadbeat wrote:

do i want to try commentate this...
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes. Yes.
Janga
tits
Rewben2
I kinda regret not playing in the last one so I guess I'll join this time. glhf!
vawlt
I feel as if this is heavily biased towards the australian side. there are no new zealand referees or map selectors. Perhaps something worth changing?
B1rd

vawlt wrote:

I feel as if this is heavily biased towards the australian side. there are no new zealand referees or map selectors. Perhaps something worth changing?
That's ridiculous, there is not bias. Have any New Zealand people been excluded from being part of the staff? No.
Jks

vawlt wrote:

Feel free to volunteer yourself brother or have other people approach the tournament organisers and have them help out :) :) :)
TheOmyNomy
Lez'a go! I'll win this for sure c:
Totoki

B1rd wrote:

vawlt wrote:

That's ridiculous, there is not bias. Have any New Zealand people been excluded from being part of the staff? No.
we're looking for staff and i really hope nzlanders would apply??? i don't know many active players from NZ i guess that's why we didn't have any staff from that side to begin with!
Tachibana Rika

vawlt wrote:

o_O
blahpy

Tokichii wrote:

we're looking for staff and i really hope nzlanders would apply??? i don't know many active players from NZ i guess that's why we didn't have any staff from that side to begin with!
What job do you need people to do? I kinda assumed you already had all the staff you need but I might be able to help if that's not the case

I wouldn't be any good for something like map picking though cause i suk at osu!.

edit: i'm dumb and can't read, "organisation or being a referee", okay, I guess if you gave me a job then I'll see if I can do it, although idk what times I'd be available for referee
vawlt
Gee wizz, i was kidding, it doesn't even matter if there are no new zealand organisers or map selectors or referees. If you want me to help out, i will though.
MEK
ill join
based god lil b

MEK wrote:

ill join
put me up against mek first round please so i can eliminate him early
Topic Starter
Happyjon

MEK wrote:

ill join
Liar.
deletemyaccount

vawlt wrote:

Gee wizz, i was kidding, it doesn't even matter if there are no new zealand organisers or map selectors or referees. If you want me to help out, i will though.
Don't feel bad, sarcasm is really hard to convey over the internet D:
EmeraldStar82
Just curious about how the bracket's gonna be. Like is it going to be top seed vs bottom seed etc. or is it going to be something crazy new that will make people go :O ?
Totoki

EmeraldStar82 wrote:

Just curious about how the bracket's gonna be. Like is it going to be top seed vs bottom seed etc. or is it going to be something crazy new that will make people go :O ?
top 16 seeds will be ranked by pp while the rest are randomised ;c

we'll try to apply for a tournament stream client so we'll be looking for commentators and streamers (with reliable internet and available most time of the weekends to stream)
EmeraldStar82

Tokichii wrote:

top 16 seeds will be ranked by pp while the rest are randomised ;c
So I might have a chance to make it past the first round :D
Icyteru
joining
Aloha
Didn't miss it, thanks to happyjon.
Riesu
Change of mind, I'll take part in this. What's the worst that could happen apart from being obliterated?
Hulmy
Cheeze-senpai notice me.
Kraminka
I'm gonna get trashed but I'll have a crack anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
californiabones
let we have fun guys !!! ^^ㅗ
Rewben2
That tournament bracket linked isn't finalized is it? It's screwed up. It's matched the highest pp players against the lowest pp players.
Melt3dCheeze

Rewben2 wrote:

That tournament bracket linked isn't finalized is it? It's screwed up. It's matched the highest pp players against the lowest pp players.
That's the point? All the high ranked players verse each other at the end?
blahpy

Melt3dCheeze wrote:

Rewben2 wrote:

That's the point? All the high ranked players verse each other at the end?
Yeah I feel like this makes it more interesting to watch the later matches/finals as it should be
EmeraldStar82
The top 16 players have been matched with the bottom 16 players and then the other 32 players have had their opponents randomized
Rewben2
Riesu
inb4 I go 0-7....
show more