forum

Yuyoyuppe - AiAe

posted
Total Posts
show more
Myxo
The Eternal Diff is really well done! You improved a lot from other maps I've seen from you.
I didn't check the other diffs now, but in case this gets disqualified, good luck!
PatZar
we doesn't need any shits post:^
grazt time to fc internal
Ichigaki

Yauxo wrote:

SPOILER
So, I was asked for a spread-check some days ago, but couldnt get to it in time, apparently. (because Iam currently looking for a better job since I have to move end of this month)
Seeing this qualified kinda gave me the push to give it a short look, since I dont think that the set spread is as good as it should be yet.

Most important concern:
The spread between Hyper and Another is way too big.

Hyper is basically your average Hard with many 1/1 Slider and some triplets here and there. I personally like this diff.

But then, suddenly, Another is pretty much bombed with triplets and streams everywhere. You used them pretty much wherever possible the and they just dont seem to stop.

What does this exactly mean for the player? Either they'll have to have more than your average speed stamina (fast alternating between Slider, Triplets and Streams toughout a full-time map) or they have to go back to the Hyper, with basically no Streams. This results in a gap for those that can play the Hyper very well, but struggle with fast Streams (which is a LARGE amount of players)

Best thing to avoid that would be to shorten some Streams and maybe replace them with repeatables (or just changing/removing them in general to be less straining).
■ Doubles like 00:21:257 (2,3,4,5) - in Another are also pretty unneccessary.
■ 00:33:007 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - as well. Why dont you just follow the basic and main beat here? There is no need to map a big Stream, neither would it make too much sense with the Spread in mind. Youve got 2 Extra diffs here, if you want to go crazy with streams, you shouldve done that in these diffs.

Graphical Example of the speed strain in your maps
You want to look at the Average Speed Strain here.
The spread basically ends up being like this:
1.27 -> 2.43 -> 0,24

Technically, there should be a semi-streamy diff inbetween those two to keep a larger audience of players happy, but nerfing Another would be the best thing to go if you ask me.

Then, this is my personal opinion, there's Eternal. Iam not sure why it's there, but it is. It just seems unneccessarily overmapped to me. I mean, yes, there are very silent electronic noises on every 1/4 beat, but that doesnt mean that you have to map every single one of them.
The part starting at 02:08:924 (1) - wouldve been completely fine if you mapped that on a 1/2 basis with triplets and some streams in it.
02:35:674 (1) - as well
02:41:007 (1) - same thing. Etc. you know what Iam trying to say.
Extreme wouldve been enough for an Extra diff

Edit: Format
Thank you for your opinions, seems you're right, but i already think on it. Let's see what QATs say to it

wendao wrote:

SPOILER
beberapa hal yang harus nya dipertimbangkan sebelum qualify:

• [Eternal]
  1. 00:01:674 (8,9,10) - ini slider jumpnya random banget, sumpah
  2. 00:07:174 (1) - kenapa disini NC ketika object sebelumnya 00:01:674 (8) - ga NC?
  3. 00:34:924 (8,1,2,3,4) - numpuk
  4. 00:43:591 (2) - nonsense circle, harusnya slider (1) diperpanjang karena masih bernuansa 1/8
  5. 00:59:341 (1) - random NC (harusnya bisa dibikin sama kayak pattern sebelumnya (00:33:674 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - ))
  6. 01:25:007 (1) - kenapa mesti dikasih repeat? kan ada downbeat di 01:25:174
  7. 01:53:341 (2) - slider end not stacked properly
  8. 02:05:341 (3) - ^

• [Expert]
  1. 00:11:174 (10) - stream jump disini ga kebaca, distancenya jauh beda dari yang lain
  2. 00:33:674 (1) - missing NC
  3. 00:38:341 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - not a good jump pattern, seriously you can do it better
  4. 00:55:007 (6) - unnoticeable stream jump
  5. 01:48:341 (3) - no; slider tail masih ketutupan slider body
  6. 01:55:007 (4) - no
  7. 02:00:341 (4) - no
  8. 02:04:341 (3) - no
  9. 02:13:841 (2) - slightly random anti-jump
  10. 02:40:841 (4) - ^

• [Another; just comparison to Hyper]
  1. 00:41:674 (3,4) - nope
  2. 02:29:841 (3,5) - nope
  3. 01:45:674 (1,2) - nope
  4. 02:49:674 (3,4) - nope
:(

Desperate-kun wrote:

The Eternal Diff is really well done! You improved a lot from other maps I've seen from you.
I didn't check the other diffs now, but in case this gets disqualified, good luck!
Good luck~ I hope you do the best for this one :)
Yohanes
Woooo...

Gratzz~~? :D
Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah
\:D/
ping009
Good Job Fort

I Hope get Ranked soon :) :)
Starfy
Yooooooooooooooooooooo
moph
Amazing map! Gratz \:D/
Ulysses
WWOWOWOWOWO Congratulations!
Arzenvald
whoa confirmed ichi all mode BN... and look with all of those hype posts... @_@ congrats fort!
shitpost no more, second that gen :I
Ranger
cool <3
jyu
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAM selamat gan :)
Ashasaki
Woah Im amazed on your mapset, you really improved a lot Fort! Congrats! :D
Euny
fuck i cant clear xDDDDD
but i love this song gratZZZZZ
Chaoslitz
Finally ;w;w;w;w;
Anxient
late congrats fort ;A;
Irreversible
Hi Fort

Wow, this mapset is really awesome, I enjoyed all diffs a lot.

Sadly, I need to DQ this now because of the spread between Hyper and Another. The Hyper is really easy (compared to Another), and has almost no 1/4 elements (except reverses, which don't really count), whereas Another is full of it. I personally recommend to make a new diff between them, because nerfing or buffing one is not a good idea to fix it. It will only "destroy" them and cause more work for sure.

Find me for a mod when you decide to do so, I'll immediately mod it then.

See you!
Lapis-
Feels like most mapsets nowadays are getting DQ'd.

If its a good or bad thing, you can decide.
Kayla
eternal feels like a stream practice map. 4 minutes of stream jumps and death streams. is there even a non-stream jump pattern anywhere? come on people.. why are all maps being so severely overmapped? there is so much potential in this song.. it isnt just one huge stream

edit: at the end the map was undermapped and none of the note placement or anything made sense at all.. aare people scared to mod the eternal? the other difficulties look fine to me. hyper is very fun. (i still dont think its rankable though.. seems messy)

edit: now my arm hurts. a lot.
Henri

Kurimu wrote:

eternal feels like a stream practice map. 4 minutes of stream jumps and death streams. is there even a non-stream jump pattern anywhere? come on people.. why are all maps being so severely overmapped? there is so much potential in this song.. it isnt just one huge stream

edit: at the end the map was undermapped and none of the note placement or anything made sense at all.. aare people scared to mod the eternal? the other difficulties look fine to me. hyper is very fun. (i still dont think its rankable though.. seems messy)

It still follows the song in my opinion.. I dont understand why people use "overmapping" as an excuse when they dont like a map and are unsure how to phrase their dislike.
Everyone talks about overmapping but no one cares when people map an intense 200bpm song and the hardest diff is 4.03 stars.
If overmapping is a thing so is undermapping ;_______;
Kayla

Sotajumala wrote:

Kurimu wrote:

It still follows the song in my opinion.. I dont understand why people use "overmapping" as an excuse when they dont like a map and are unsure how to phrase their dislike.
Everyone talks about overmapping but no one cares when people map an intense 200bpm song and the hardest diff is 4.03 stars.
If overmapping is a thing so is undermapping ;_______;
Dont like it? I didnt say I didn't like it. The map is cute, its just overmapped, unplayable, drains your energy and stamina more than any other ranked map. Has no breaks. Sure it goes to the music, but everything goes to the music when you map every tick because you make up your own rhythm at that point.

And undermapping is a thing. Like I said in my post.. the end is undermapped.

Like I said.. I love the other difficulties. The eternal just feels incredibly unnecessary.
Okoratu
If you don't like the difficulty on a technical level then don't play it lol, it's so easy to not rant about things by just staying silent.
You know there might be people who like that diff, ranting about it on a map thread is bound to start a drama war nobody wanted and which doesn't help anyone. In the end everyone will be angry or/and a lot of posts are wastelanded just because they aren't helping the mapper at all.

I think you know where my argument is going
-------
@Fort
If you map a diff between these you may annoy me for a mod just on that one
wendao

Genocide wrote:

we doesn't need any shits post:^

ExUsagi wrote:

shitpost no more, second that gen :I
happy shitposting, b*tches (:

let's quote my past-qualify mod

wendao wrote:

• [Eternal]
  1. 00:01:674 (8,9,10) - ini slider jumpnya random banget, sumpah
  2. 00:07:174 (1) - kenapa disini NC ketika object sebelumnya 00:01:674 (8) - ga NC?
  3. 00:34:924 (8,1,2,3,4) - numpuk
  4. 00:43:591 (2) - nonsense circle, harusnya slider (1) diperpanjang karena masih bernuansa 1/8
  5. 00:59:341 (1) - random NC (harusnya bisa dibikin sama kayak pattern sebelumnya (00:33:674 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - ))
  6. 01:25:007 (1) - kenapa mesti dikasih repeat? kan ada downbeat di 01:25:174

• [Expert]
  1. 00:11:174 (10) - stream jump disini ga kebaca, distancenya jauh beda dari yang lain
  2. 00:33:674 (1) - missing NC
  3. 00:38:341 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - not a good jump pattern, seriously you can do it better
  4. 00:55:007 (6) - unnoticeable stream jump
  5. 01:48:341 (3) - no; slider tail masih ketutupan slider body
  9. 02:13:841 (2) - slightly random anti-jump
  10. 02:40:841 (4) - ^

1. 00:41:674 (3,4) - nope
Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah

Yauxo wrote:

So, I was asked for a spread-check some days ago, but couldnt get to it in time, apparently. (because Iam currently looking for a better job since I have to move end of this month)
Seeing this qualified kinda gave me the push to give it a short look, since I dont think that the set spread is as good as it should be yet.

Most important concern:
The spread between Hyper and Another is way too big. yeah im sure its big, im check this map again and look in some density, very massive difference i guess

Hyper is basically your average Hard with many 1/1 Slider and some triplets here and there. I personally like this diff. oh thanks

But then, suddenly, Another is pretty much bombed with triplets and streams everywhere. You used them pretty much wherever possible the and they just dont seem to stop. yeah, because i designed this map for training stream, maybe slightly drain player stamina

What does this exactly mean for the player? Either they'll have to have more than your average speed stamina (fast alternating between Slider, Triplets and Streams toughout a full-time map) or they have to go back to the Hyper, with basically no Streams. This results in a gap for those that can play the Hyper very well, but struggle with fast Streams (which is a LARGE amount of players) ow, basically i need to make light insane with less streams right?

Best thing to avoid that would be to shorten some Streams and maybe replace them with repeatables (or just changing/removing them in general to be less straining).
■ Doubles like 00:21:257 (2,3,4,5) - in Another are also pretty unneccessary.
■ 00:33:007 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - as well. Why dont you just follow the basic and main beat here? There is no need to map a big Stream, neither would it make too much sense with the Spread in mind. Youve got 2 Extra diffs here, if you want to go crazy with streams, you shouldve done that in these diffs. im gonna keep this two and make other diffs (Light insane maybe), my map gap will be messy if i nerfed some Another diff streams

Graphical Example of the speed strain in your maps
You want to look at the Average Speed Strain here.
The spread basically ends up being like this:
1.27 -> 2.43 -> 0,24

Technically, there should be a semi-streamy diff inbetween those two to keep a larger audience of players happy, but nerfing Another would be the best thing to go if you ask me. yes it's best thing, but im not sure Another diff will balanced between Expert and Hyper diff, just idk

Then, this is my personal opinion, there's Eternal. Iam not sure why it's there, but it is. It just seems unneccessarily overmapped to me. I mean, yes, there are very silent electronic noises on every 1/4 beat, but that doesnt mean that you have to map every single one of them. hahahaha
The part starting at 02:08:924 (1) - wouldve been completely fine if you mapped that on a 1/2 basis with triplets and some streams in it.
02:35:674 (1) - as well
02:41:007 (1) - same thing. Etc. you know what Iam trying to say. i will considering this
Extreme wouldve been enough for an Extra diff

Edit: Format what is this?? lmao

wendao wrote:

• [Eternal]
  1. 00:01:674 (8,9,10) - ini slider jumpnya random banget, sumpah ane gk tau harus digimanain lagi ini pattern, fixed
  2. 00:07:174 (1) - kenapa disini NC ketika object sebelumnya 00:01:674 (8) - ga NC? waduh, knp jadi gini?? fixed
  3. 00:34:924 (8,1,2,3,4) - numpuk ini bagus bro =w=)b
  4. 00:43:591 (2) - nonsense circle, harusnya slider (1) diperpanjang karena masih bernuansa 1/8 hold slider kurang enak disana
  5. 00:59:341 (1) - random NC (harusnya bisa dibikin sama kayak pattern sebelumnya (00:33:674 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - )) sebenanya sih ane harus delete NC 00:59:007 (1) - sama di 00:59:341 (1) - , tapi oke deh fixed
  6. 01:25:007 (1) - kenapa mesti dikasih repeat? kan ada downbeat di 01:25:174 ini biar enak ngebaca pattern 1/8nya :3

• [Expert]
  1. 00:11:174 (10) - stream jump disini ga kebaca, distancenya jauh beda dari yang lain biar greget ini wkwkwk
  2. 00:33:674 (1) - missing NC NC disini dh bener kok
  3. 00:38:341 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - not a good jump pattern, seriously you can do it better mungkin perasaan kau aja kali
  4. 00:55:007 (6) - unnoticeable stream jump ane mikir keras buat pattern ini >.<
  5. 01:48:341 (3) - no; slider tail masih ketutupan slider body that subjective ._.
  9. 02:13:841 (2) - slightly random anti-jump anti jump? random? okay, testplay first pls
  10. 02:40:841 (4) - ^ its not anti jump pls

1. 00:41:674 (3,4) - nope because people suggesting this, and its not a big deal, same thing for same problem
thanks for helping, i didnt notice that NC in Eternal diff. sorry, just my bad :D

Irreversible wrote:

Hi Fort hello irre :3

Wow, this mapset is really awesome, I enjoyed all diffs a lot. oh thanks

Sadly, I need to DQ this now because of the spread between Hyper and Another. The Hyper is really easy (compared to Another), and has almost no 1/4 elements (except reverses, which don't really count), whereas Another is full of it. I personally recommend to make a new diff between them, because nerfing or buffing one is not a good idea to fix it. It will only "destroy" them and cause more work for sure. yup i like to hear that :3

Find me for a mod when you decide to do so, I'll immediately mod it then. okay sure

See you!
thanks for help, Irre.
@people who play this map: oh sorry guys my map was DQ and i know it's my bad, i will rank this map again and hope you're all forgive me pls im just a human >.<

PortalLife wrote:

Feels like most mapsets nowadays are getting DQ'd.

If its a good or bad thing, you can decide.
yeah sure, hehe

Kurimu wrote:

edit: now my arm hurts. a lot. i lold, but i believe you can FC this map if try harder! >:3

Okoratu wrote:

If you don't like the difficulty on a technical level then don't play it lol, it's so easy to not rant about things by just staying silent.
You know there might be people who like that diff, ranting about it on a map thread is bound to start a drama war nobody wanted and which doesn't help anyone. In the end everyone will be angry or/and a lot of posts are wastelanded just because they aren't helping the mapper at all.

I think you know where my argument is going
-------
@Fort
If you map a diff between these you may annoy me for a mod just on that one
yes :>

i think my post too long, but yeah it's me hahahahahaha >:D

Edit: what diffname should i give to my light Another diff?? D:
Yauxo
Advanced, Insane, Another?

What's "Format"?
Formatting. Making it look good. Adding bold things, adding underlined things, etc.
Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah
ok diff done
Kayla
pls fort. cant fc ever. ;-;
Frostmourne
omg this Eternal is amazing...
fix the spread and get reranked please! :)
Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah

Frostmourne wrote:

omg this Eternal is amazing...
fix the spread and get reranked please! :)
im done fixing hour ago :>
BeatofIke
Modding Light Another soon. Stay Tuned!
Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah

BeatofIke wrote:

Modding Light Another soon. Stay Tuned!
thanks ike, i love you :3
Euny
he created new diff!!!!!! \ :) /

• Light Another
  1. 00:12:007 (2) - place it on x391y256 for better distance?
  2. 00:16:674 (4,7) - make perfect stack.
  3. 00:19:341 (6) - makes more curvy for blanket with 00:19:174 (5) - this
  4. 00:53:007 (1) - whistle should be better for this front. (cause you already used whistle this part for other diffs)
  5. 01:52:174 (3) - move it little right. hmm...x404y248?
  6. 02:59:674 (1) - move it x332y40 for better blanket
its too perfect.
go for rank right now.
Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah

Euny wrote:

he created new diff!!!!!! \ :) /

• Light Another
  1. 00:12:007 (2) - place it on x391y256 for better distance?
  2. 00:16:674 (4,7) - make perfect stack.
  3. 00:19:341 (6) - makes more curvy for blanket with 00:19:174 (5) - this
  4. 00:53:007 (1) - whistle should be better for this front. (cause you already used whistle this part for other diffs)
  5. 01:52:174 (3) - move it little right. hmm...x404y248? ouch, looks you didnt see my overlap style in there :>
  6. 02:59:674 (1) - move it x332y40 for better blanket
its too perfect.
go for rank right now.
thanks for mods, i fix all except red one. ok updated
Nathan
Interesting map, maybe I'll check it if it's not qualified by the time I come back...
Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah

sukiNathan wrote:

Interesting map, maybe I'll check it if it's not qualified by the time I come back...
oh yea sure
wendao
as requested
  • [Light Another]
  1. 00:22:257 (8) - way too hard to reach
  2. 00:32:507 (2) - dibikin rada jauh? mungkin sekitar 292,328
  3. 00:42:007 (4) - slidernya bagus, tapi sliderticknya ganggu `-`
  4. 00:53:841 - berharap ada circle di 448,44
  5. 00:57:674 (4) - 1 grid ke atas mungkin lebih rapi
  6. 01:44:341 (3,4,5,6) - oh dude come on
    SPOILER
    [img]osu.ppy.sh/ss/2909479[/img]
  7. 01:45:674 (6) - same as 00:42:007 (4)
  8. 01:52:174 (3,4) - ouch
  9. 01:55:674 (1,2,3) - kebaca 1/4
  10. 02:06:341 (1,2,3,4) - dibikin agak jauhan
  11. 02:45:007 (1) - 1 grid kanan dan bawah
  12. 03:01:341 (2,3,4) - ga nyaman liatnya `-`
  13. 03:12:674 (4) - samain distance nya kayak 03:11:674 (1,2,3)
  14. 03:15:674 - forgot to add break?
  15. 03:18:341 - Inherited pointnya ga kepake, hapus aja --- btw, kok volume tiap diff beda? sengaja?

the rest is almost fine to me, good luck with re-qualify~
Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah

wendao wrote:

as requested
  • [Light Another]
  1. 00:22:257 (8) - way too hard to reach
  2. 00:32:507 (2) - dibikin rada jauh? mungkin sekitar 292,328
  3. 00:42:007 (4) - slidernya bagus, tapi sliderticknya ganggu `-`wkwkwk ini slider tick, gpp lah wajar sih ini mah
  4. 00:53:841 - berharap ada circle di 448,44 kalau misalkan ane nambah circle kayanya bakal susah buat streaming
  5. 00:57:674 (4) - 1 grid ke atas mungkin lebih rapi
  6. 01:44:341 (3,4,5,6) - oh dude come on fixed a little
    SPOILER
    [img]osu.ppy.sh/ss/2909479[/img]
  7. 01:45:674 (6) - same as 00:42:007 (4) klo yg inimah hampir gk kedenger wen
  8. 01:52:174 (3,4) - ouch keren ini pattern flow nya
  9. 01:55:674 (1,2,3) - kebaca 1/4 ane bikin ini 1/2 pattern soalnya gk ada suara buat whistle hitsound, mungkin kaya gini lah bisa nya, tapi kalau buat slider (3,4) ane prefer dibikin jump karena kau tau sendiri kan ini dubstep part kaya gimana xD
  10. 02:06:341 (1,2,3,4) - dibikin agak jauhan ane rasa spacing 1.2x udah cukup di map ini
  11. 02:45:007 (1) - 1 grid kanan dan bawah
  12. 03:01:341 (2,3,4) - ga nyaman liatnya `-`
  13. 03:12:674 (4) - samain distance nya kayak 03:11:674 (1,2,3)
  14. 03:15:674 - forgot to add break?
  15. 03:18:341 - Inherited pointnya ga kepake, hapus aja --- btw, kok volume tiap diff beda? sengaja? iya sih ane sengaja bikin kaya gitu, soalnya biar gk ada error di PC ane (yah curhat >//<)

the rest is almost fine to me, good luck with re-qualify~ thanks wen
okay fixed all except red one, thanks for mod :3

edit duh gk sengaja pencet kd, enjoy kd :3
Iceskulls
placeholder for me pls ><
Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah
why bss error again, i cant see light another icon in beatmap listing :<
Akiyama Mizuki
8 glorious, awesome diffs.
We found an octagon!
show more