forum

t+pazolite - cheatreal

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aka
actually i cant agree with you guys about those AR10 complains, i am not sure if you forgot that SV actually plays a big role these as well
the SV during kiai parts is 1.50x and if you go with something like ar 9.3 or 9.5 it would totally destroy the image which you have with AR10
what i mean is sliders will just fly away fastly, it will feel not comfortable at all with the lower AR
Cillit Bang

Aka wrote:

actually i cant agree with you guys about those AR10 complains, i am not sure if you forgot that SV actually plays a big role these as well
the SV during kiai parts is 1.50x and if you go with something like ar 9.3 or 9.5 it would totally destroy the image which you have with AR10
what i mean is sliders will just fly away fastly, it will feel not comfortable at all with the lower AR

After a little testing i can confirm that the map feels then to fast for the toned down AR

to make it lower you would need a full rework >.>
Tachibana Rika

Blue Dragon wrote:

don't use anything more than OD8 in extra, people should stop forcing high OD on every map zz
This.
wendao

Fort wrote:

because ~0.000001 is close to 0 = pointless
why it should be pointless? if you add the SV by 0.000001 manually via notepad, it'll make almost all the sliders unsnapped

beatmap's quality is not just how neat is the pattern, or how beautiful is the slider shape

quality of a beatmap starts with the beatmap's setup, especially slider velocity.

if you're going to say that it'll make the slider unsnapped, why there's "Recalculate Slider Lengths" then? It's the same when you change the Slider Velocity in-game, you must click the "Recalculate Slider Lengths" thing again.

if you said that it's pointless, you just don't know how to make a neat / quality beatmap.
Natsu

Aka wrote:

I asked some people to testplay as well and almost every one agree that AR 10 is a must in this map, anyways if you keep AR 10 up OD to 9, because the hitwindow of OD 8 is too big for a fast AR like 10 and can cause lock notes OD -1 respect to AR is always better.

Anyways caren reply to mods and I'll help you with requalify.
Frostmourne
omg do not increase OD please, OD 8 is just fine.
OD 9 is unnecessarily difficult ~
Kodora

wendao wrote:

quality of a beatmap starts with the beatmap's setup, especially slider velocity.
You do understand that you basically suggested to increase SV on each diff by less than ~0.00000000001? Having decimal value for SV in notepad doesn't do anything and is an intended calculation.
Ciyus Miapah
slider art

maybe i need to talk with VINXIS
DT-sama
Keep AR10 and change OD to at least 8.5 plsplspls.
OD8 extras must die.
Mazzerin
theres literally no reason for it to not have at least od9, there were a ton of close to ss fcs or even not fcs, like jappy said od8 is a complete joke on this map. every insane diff that is dtable is at least od7(so 9 on dt), wheres the problem in that? nobody ever complains about it, but when nomods have od9 or so people suddenly start shitting themselves..
the ar could be decreased to around 9,5 since the sv is truly high, but i can see why caren might want to keep ar10 so i guess its fine
od8 extras must die indeed..
Mismagius

Mazzerin wrote:

theres literally no reason for it to not have at least od9, there were a ton of close to ss fcs or even not fcs, like jappy said od8 is a complete joke on this map. every insane diff that is dtable is at least od7(so 9 on dt), wheres the problem in that? nobody ever complains about it, but when nomods have od9 or so people suddenly start shitting themselves..
the ar could be decreased to around 9,5 since the sv is truly high, but i can see why caren might want to keep ar10 so i guess its fine
od8 extras must die indeed..
OD9 extras must die. forcing difficulty is stupid. if it's too easy for you to SS just put HR on.
Vuelo Eluko
od8 hit window is too large, kind of takes the rhythm out of the rhythm game on a map that crazy.
almost makes it not matter if you mash or not, its no surprise the people who were able to clear it got pretty good accuracy.
ErunamoJAZZ
in my opinion, OD8 is fine.
Pls, maps are created to be fun, not to break fingers. If anyone feel this "easy", will use mods.

EDIT:
Note: no kudo. Are just comments.
to kloyd: first, a replay (i dont play 2 weeks ago.. so... may be i am a good tester today xD) http://puu.sh/gDff5/af4f8b6c3a.osr
00:23:491 (1,2) - it was a bit hard to read, bc the circle was stacked on rigth, and looks hidden here!. http://puu.sh/gDeA1/b2dbb2c4aa.jpg
00:59:041 - delete whistle and put in 00:59:191 - ?
02:07:441 (2) - this does not feel comfortable, imo, pls, consider stack over (1)
02:12:241 (2) - ^
03:34:741 (4) - this is like overmapping?, is cool, but you are losting the note in 03:34:891 - , may be a Ctrl+G will works.
03:53:941 (5) - ^

and... idk, some stacks are no perfects, like 03:36:541 (2) - ... are intentional? :P

Nice diff!
Natsu
As I said before OD 8 hitwindow is too large for such a high AR, OD9 or OD 8,5 is a better option to prevent lock notes, also there is another Extra diff that has OD 8 i think, all should be fine. There is not forcing difficulty just by increasing the OD, is about balancing AR and OD.
Mismagius
notelocking at 200bpm?
Natsu

Blue Dragon wrote:

notelocking at 200bpm?
It happens sometimes, my problem is not about increasing difficulty is about low od with high ar, OD 8 is ok for me with maybe AR 9,5, but with AR 10 don't you think the OD is really low considering that there are more diffs in this set with the same OD and less AR??

Anyways I guess is better if we wait for caren reply first before discussing more about this.
nooblet

Blue Dragon wrote:

OD9 extras must die. forcing difficulty is stupid. if it's too easy for you to SS just put HR on.

Blue Dragon wrote:

It's called a challenge, and as streaming and aiming are considered skills, reading also should be.
It's called a challenge, and as reading is considered a skill, accuracy should also be considered a skill.
Edit: although OD 9 does seem like a little bit overkill

@Natsu, could you give examples of where something like AR 9.7 would somehow make this map unbearably hard to read? The patterns in this map are quite possibly the easiest patterns possible for a map of this difficulty, I find it hard to believe anyone in the target audience (at least 96% acc + half the combo) would have trouble reading them. Besides, reading should be considered a skill as well.
Natsu

nooblet wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

It's called a challenge, and as streaming and aiming are considered skills, reading also should be.
It's called a challenge, and as reading is considered a skill, accuracy should also be considered a skill.
Edit: although OD 9 does seem like a little bit overkill

@Natsu, could you give examples of where something like AR 9.7 would somehow make this map unbearably hard to read? The patterns in this map are quite possibly the easiest patterns possible for a map of this difficulty, I find it hard to believe anyone in the target audience (at least 96% acc + half the combo) would have trouble reading them. Besides, reading should be considered a skill as well.
well is the same about 10 I don't think someone that can FC this map can have problems reading AR10, anyways I don't have problem with current or 9,7 9,5 AR, my only complain is OD being too low. Anyways we are just making suggestions in the end is only caren choise what settings or changes he will apply or no, and we should respect that, others than the unrank reason are subjetives suggestions
moya
lets just make it AR10 OD10 CS10 HP10
CSLM

Natsu wrote:

is only caren choise what settings or changes he will apply or no, and we should respect that, others than the unrank reason are subjetives suggestions
true! very true!
i don't see why so many polemic for the OD, if is 8, 8.1, 8.2, 8.3, 8.4, 8.5, 8.6, 8.7, 8.8, 8.9 or 9, why the polemic? a extra is great with the OD 8 or the OD 9 (especially if is of 200 bpm), also if all of you wanna my opinion, i'm agree with ErunamoJAZZ, maps are for fun, not for break your fingers :/
if you're so pro what think this so easy, then put a mod, and that it's :3
but well, how i say before, is caren and only caren who will decide this
talutocxu
No AR10, no caren! Just keep the AR10 and your mapping style, caren-san!
If anyone can't play because AR10 is too fast, please come back to play this later when you think you are "pro" enough.
Vuelo Eluko
I feel like higher OD just makes sense because its a RHYTHM game not whack-a-mole, i mean the hit windows in osu! are already huge compared to games like beatmania, even on the highest setting like od10. od9 or od9.5 would be perfect for this one i think

that said, almost every caren map i have feels like it doesnt need to be ar10, but it works well here if only because of the way the song sounds.
Topic Starter
caren_sk
転職できたので、時間見つけてアップデートします。

i will be update this map
finish change realjob !!
JappyBabes

Blue Dragon wrote:

'just add HR' is a shit argument and you know it.
Alleria
So the map being OD9 on ar10 is "forcing difficulty" but some extras being close to or 6+ stars nomod is ok and totally rankable and not forcing difficulty. If people are getting that much better at aiming and speed so that a 6 star nomod is totally fine(people actually encourage and want maps with this high of a difficulty to get ranked) then higher OD should be aswell, when did accuracy stop being a fundamental skill to have in this RHYTHM game?
Topic Starter
caren_sk
>Asphyxia
thx modding!!
all fixed(not change OD EXtra)

>Urushi38
ありがとうございます。
一部修正しました。

【ARに関して】
僕がこの譜面をランクドにしようと思ったのは、自分のためではありません。
昔からAR10で楽しんでくれた人、応援してくれた人のために、ランクドにしようと思ったからです。
そのため、ARを若干下げたほうが、万人けのランクドになるとは思いますが、変更はしません。
そういう譜面もある、と受け取って頂ければ幸いです。

Regarding AR
I would like to rank this map with AR10 nor for me but for people who enjoyed and supported it.
Therefore I'm not going to set it lower, yet I understand it would be more friendly to do.
sp thx,trancelate KSHR !!

【追記:ODに関して】
agree with Blue dragon.
i want to delight everyone’s high ACC.

i think
highAR×highOD=very difficut(after playing)
highAR×lowOD×CRN(AR10mapping style)=enjoy fast playing(after playing)

ya know my steeloo.
Natsu
All seems ok, my only complain is why KRN's hard, Oracle's Insane and your extra all have the same OD8 and RLC' Extra is using 8.5, my sugggestion is this:

KRN's hard = OD 7
Oracle's Insane = OD 8
Both Extras = 8.5

that's what make more sense to me right now, if you agree with me send me a pm, I'll rebubble this
Topic Starter
caren_sk
update.

ok natsu !!
follow your opinion, its ranked for everone !!
HabiHolic
call me Natsu's rebubbled
wendao
A: 00:01:900 (2) - Hey this slider's end is unsnapped, snap 'em!!!
B: why? isn't it pointless?
A: what? is it that hard to change it?
B: why should I? It won't affect the gameplay tho.
A: but it's in the rules!
B: ah really? k den I'll fix.

ok. I'm sorry for causing much trouble with this mapset.
Natsu

wendao wrote:

A: 00:01:900 (2) - Hey this slider's end is unsnapped, snap 'em!!!
B: why? isn't it pointless?
A: what? is it that hard to change it?
B: why should I? It won't affect the gameplay tho.
A: but it's in the rules!
B: ah really? k den I'll fix.

ok. I'm sorry for causing much trouble with this mapset.
there isn't any unsnapped slider or I'm missing something? if you are talking about the SV being 0.99999999 that doesn't matter and is just a weird bug, so there is not need to fix that, that is just like asking ¨distance snap is wrong is 0.01 off¨, so basically you are asking the mapper to do something that's just unnecesary.

Anyways I'll check this after sleep a bit.
wendao

Natsu wrote:

there isn't any unsnapped slider or I'm missing something? if you are talking about the SV being 0.99999999 that doesn't matter and is just a weird bug, so there is not need to fix that, that is just like asking ¨distance snap is wrong is 0.01 off¨, so basically you are asking the mapper to do something that's just unnecesary.

Anyways I'll check this after sleep a bit.
I'll do anything for sake of the neat-ness of the beatmap

that's why sometimes I must be an asshole to achieve it
Sawe

Missing the spice for sb around 8k---- kind of 2 easy for almost 6 stars
Saoji
Add CRN to tag pls!!
Natsu

Yales wrote:

Add CRN to tag pls!!
was going to bubble, but check this ^ first, send me a pm when you reply.
Topic Starter
caren_sk
add CRN !
Natsu
We fixed combo colours and small inconsistency (Widescreen support) everything seems fine to me, so GL
DeletedUser_4329079
Yay
Topic Starter
caren_sk
thx a lot natsu!!
FreshMint
WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
show more