forum

Average spins per minute

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
James
So whats your average spins per minute that appears during a spinner? GO.
mattyu007
~700+ RPM
peppy
Try and avoid such posts until the feature goes public. Locked for now.
Saturos
Unlocked since this is now public.

500-600 when I'm testing the waters on a map and/or playing it safe, 750-775 average, and 850 if my shoulder allows me to. Anything beyond that is beyond my comprehension.
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
RemmyX25
~500 if my finger and laptop touchpad behave.
Gemi
Average 710-730. Good spin is about 750, great spin over 800. Anything below 700 is bad for me.

One thing that helps is that I don't need to start slowing down in the end like others since I use the esc-trick. I also use a very high sensitivity setting. Windows sensitivity almost at the highest possible, mouse dpi setting at middle and game sensitivity at 2.5x-2.8x.
Saturos

Gemi wrote:

I use the esc-trick.
ANGER !kill Gemi|osu

My osu sensitivity is 1x and, since I never reinstalled my mouse drivers when I got my new computer, my Windows sensitivity is default mid. >>
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ekaru
If there was a class at school for spinners, I'd get a D-. I can pass them, but can't get good bonuses. XP Lessee, my average would be... 480-something on a spinner that's about 10 seconds or so long. Around 550 or so on shorter ones. Yeah, I need to figure out a good way to spin. Maybe make smaller circles.

EDIT: I get about 380 on really short ones with my adjusted mouse sensitivity (changed it to 1.4[used to be 1.0], I do better in everything but... spinners. -.-;)
Topic Starter
James
esc trick eww. i did that in one of hito's maps and i promised that i'll never do it again

as for spinners, i wont tell. lets just say that im worse than Ekaru :(
Gemi

lukewarmholiday wrote:

550-700 on painfully long spinners 850-1050 on good spins 1200 max on spins i see coming and aren't painfully long
Mad. Really.
Slain087
I average around five hundred, though it often dips far below. I blame my mouse for not being able to detect movement fast enough. That and my shoulder. I don't want to break it.

Okay, my mouse is now somehow better. Average 650. Anything around 700 or so, and there's a 20% chance I can't compensate fast enough for the next note.
Mogsy

Fraeon
~800SPM unless I'm testing the waters so it'll average at around 500-600.

Did a nice ~1100SPM round though. My shoulder didn't like it that much, though.
Card N'FoRcE
Always about 500 SPM, but if I know the song and the spinners is quite long i can go up to 650.
Shirotora_old
Inozuma
Aoshido
Ahhaah i was thinkin of making this post, and here it is :P.

My Avg is ~800 and in frenzy i reached 1050 :3.
But after that kind of spinners i miss almost evert note xDDD.
So usually i go like 700 to 800 :P.

A
A

PS: Sory My bad english im from argentina :P.
Topic Starter
James
Maybe my details for the SPM is wrong since I can get ~1000 in a overall difficulty 1 beatmap.

So, what are your SPM in these overall difficulties..
Overall difficulty 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Check in edit mode what is the overall difficulty of the song...
lukewarmholiday

James wrote:

Maybe my details for the SPM is wrong since I can get ~1000 in a overall difficulty 1 beatmap.

So, what are your SPM in these overall difficulties..
Overall difficulty 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Check in edit mode what is the overall difficulty of the song...

length seems to be a factor too
Xiao_old
I play with a tablet and hug the cursor around the rotating point. On overall 6+, I usually only manage to get around 680 on a good spin.
Maximum
I usually do 900~1100, or if I'm having a lazy hand, its usually 700~900. ;)
show more