forum

~*~osuCraft IV (1.7.9)~*~ [Closed]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Granger
I managed to find a spot of interrest, right between a jungle, swamp, mesa and a mega taiga. Awesome.

Kinda funny that the temperature system allows such a combination, but hey i am not complaining, ill take it any time.
Angelo

whymeman wrote:

5.) This server is white listed only.
Remove this rule, because there is no whitelist.
Topic Starter
whymeman
Though I removed that line.... done.
kaetwo
you have got to be kidding me.
I found this while I was caving.
tsubasachung

Kaetwo wrote:

you have got to be kidding me.
I found this while I was caving.
Pwhahahahaha Nice find! So, any rules for dragon slaying??? IE, make a group to kill it or anyone brave enough to solo it goes right ahead?
Topic Starter
whymeman
Anyone can kill the Dragon honestly. I can replace it with something much more dangerous and challenging afterwards.
daredakke
I might come and mess around if I'm bored.
query3
happy (late) 1 year birthday to wmm's osu!craft :) :P

xRayne
LOL *pops confetti*
Topic Starter
whymeman
Awesomeness :V

I do want to keep it running another year and longer. Hopefully we'll see some interesting progression down the road.
Granger
This shows quite nicely who plays how much.
Topic Starter
whymeman
IT'S OVER 90- *shot*

Hopefully next week is more stable as I plan to jump into fixing more stuff and adding extra items.
Nuolong
I haven't played in Minecraft for a while.. so I decided to try it out.

Cool, got a little mine base. Oh, no it's turning nighttime. Better hide. Oh crap, two skeletns. On no a creeper. *runs* *falls down hole purposely to escape* *dies*

Damnit. And I don't even know where I died.

*tries /back command* *no permissions*

I guess this is why I quit Minecraft before............ T_T
Granger
/back makes things too easy but there is /sethome and /home to use for you, to TP back to your base whenever.
Conor
Topic Starter
whymeman
I was moving around some stuff in my room so I couldn't access the net for a while. At least i'm decently setup enough to start doing something again.
daredakke
I'll try to come on a little more often, I don't really know when the server is most active though.
kaetwo

YunoWhoItIs wrote:

I'll try to come on a little more often, I don't really know when the server is most active though.
i come on as much as i can to work on my base, but i guess weve all been really busy lately
daredakke

Kaetwo wrote:

YunoWhoItIs wrote:

i come on as much as i can to work on my base, but i guess weve all been really busy lately
Uni work and osu! certainly keep me busy.
troke
it's only premium user?
Granger

-Troke- wrote:

it's only premium user?
Yes, only people who own minecraft can join.
troke
ah!
<<cracked user
Hitorikko

-Troke- wrote:

<<cracked user
me too >:(
gatotsu
I would love to play mc but living in UK now and got worst laptop ever can't run mc :(
Topic Starter
whymeman
Finally got the Giants fixed properly so they're not easy to kill anymore. Also expect a rare surprise random spawn of them now. Hopefully I can add more madness before the weekend starts.
kaetwo
hopefully can get on some time soon, too busy recently
Granger
Same here...
KiritoSyain
Hi i am Using Mineshafter and i can't join omg!?!?!?! please help me >3< my name in minecraft is KennySyain_
i too once had a server name lavascape but when i played osu i deleted it, when i join osucraft it said, invalid session :3
Granger
The server does not support Mineshafter.
Topic Starter
whymeman
As much as i'd love to give everyone a chance joining the server, I can't allow mineshafter to be used on the server for 3 main reasons.

1.) It poses as a security risk and leaves the server open to hacked clients/cheaters. This has happened in the past which is why we can't allow it anymore since 1.5.2. I don't want to see the server shutdown again over some retard that wants to use such crap just because its fun crashing servers.

2.) If I allowed it, Loctav would definitely shut/delete this thread down for good.

3.) Technically, its illegal to use cracked clients in general. Even if it hasn't been an issue before, I don't want it to become one in the future.
Fezzes_old
Which region is this server based on?
Necturion
I'll check it out now ~
KatouMegumi
Minecraft public servers... Why it's isn't here?
-SayaKai
that ninja
Corin

fizzn1 wrote:

Minecraft public servers... Why it's isn't here?
Pretty sure whyme wants to keep it inside of osu!
Zuikaku
Used to play Minecraft but now a lot of servers are filled with trolls... ugh the pain you get when you login to realise that you've been griefed and your house all blown up >:(
Topic Starter
whymeman

Poisonmellon wrote:

Used to play Minecraft but now a lot of servers are filled with trolls... ugh the pain you get when you login to realise that you've been griefed and your house all blown up >:(
Normally seen that in Pay2Win servers..... not really enjoyable unless you're a greedy 10 year old easily amused by getting an unlogically overpowered advantage for donating. Though, i've been considering ideas on dealing with that. Of course, I won't stop people from raiding as long as PvP is allowed in the server. The best thing to do is use common sense in most cases.
gatotsu
are u guys playing mc? everytime i join to server its empty :((
kaetwo

markyzas wrote:

are u guys playing mc? everytime i join to server its empty :((
we're all pretty much busy with life stuff right now i guess
ButteredPotato
1.7.9? Also, 0/100 players? lol
show more