forum

[resolved] Personal best score won't update

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EssexDogs
I made new personal best score on a song, It was B before I played it and then I got an S rank for that song however, It still remain as B and the new high score doesn't even show up in my profile. Anyone know what's up?

Screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20150305 (latest)
blahpy
The S rank had a lower score than the B rank. Since the B rank had the highest score, it is the one displayed.
Wingman626

blahpy wrote:

The S rank had a lower score than the B rank. Since the B rank had the highest score, it is the one displayed.
yes, that is how it shows rankings on each song.

if you want to view all of your rankings that you made on each song, change your leaderboards to show local rankings instead of global rankings
Topic Starter
EssexDogs

blahpy wrote:

Ohh so that's how the scoring works...Thanks a bunch!

wingman626 wrote:

if you want to view all of your rankings that you made on each song, change your leaderboards to show local rankings instead of global rankings
Ohh and how to change the leaderboards to local?
Wingman626

EssexDogs wrote:

wingman626 wrote:

Ohh and how to change the leaderboards to local?

when you are going through your songs to select a song to play, on the left side of the screen it shows rankings of different players. if you go a little bit to the top, you'll see a little box that says " global ranking"

click it and a drop down box will appear of the different ranking categories you can pick. most like country ranking and selected mod rankings are for supporters only. but for this you will click "local rankings" and then it will sort and show only the rankings you have done for the song you are listening to. you can even view your replays if you saved them for each ranking.

here are some pictures to tell what im talking about

VeilStar

wingman626 wrote:

They're pretty broken though. Not sure where you messed up but... yeah.
Topic Starter
EssexDogs
The pictures doesn't seem to load, but I get your point so thank you!
Wingman626

EssexDogs wrote:

The pictures doesn't seem to load, but I get your point so thank you!

that's weird, ive never had a problem with the imgur website.

oh well, the direct link to the album is http://imgur.com/a/K0yHQ, i have it unlisted so only those with the direct url can see it.

maybe thats why it doesnt show, but hopefully that link works

im glad and know that the issue is resolved, but im just posting that link so future visitors can hopefully load the link if they dont know what i was talking about and need help on the subject

Cheers :D :D