forum

osu!record - automatic osu! replay .OSR to Youtube service

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aiona
Just tried it again with other maps, and they're recording fine. Just one particular map isn't recording.
Rirakusu
Tried it with my replay and skin too. Works great, currently the video is processed by YouTube.

Everything about this service is awesome! But can you add a background dim option?
PaloozaChu
I think it's a great idea, but the beatmap i'm using (and i'm home) isn't working...

On the bright side, Connect works. :3
Nekomimi_badik
I uploaded a replay with a half-time mode played and my replay is a half long duration (should be twice longer because song is slowed down) so not all the play is recorded and it suddenly ending in the middle of the song =\ :(
wendao

bugging?
ElliottB1

Nekomimi_badik wrote:

I uploaded a replay with a half-time mode played and my replay is a half long duration (should be twice longer because song is slowed down) so not all the play is recorded and it suddenly ending in the middle of the song =\ :(
It happened to me too...

:idea:

Let's get him to fix that!
Dusk252

jinhang_ang wrote:

Everything about this service is awesome! But can you add a background dim option?
Seconding this.
breadman
Bug: Didn't play replay, instead recorded osu screen for 2 minutes long.

Edit: Saw something: "You do not have the beatmap this replay was made for."
wendao
lol
MilkyTaste
I've been looking at doing something like this myself. Great site!

If you add bitcoin for donations I'll totally tip you for this service.
Rakota
Nvm it worked...
Halogen-
I wanted to give this a try seeing some of the osu!mania results on YouTube, but it did not work for me. My video output only showed the title screen and that's it, unfortunately. It looks like an absolutely fantastic tool, but it looks like I won't be able to make use of it myself.

Output video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NLPLfAXYd0
Attempted replay: Megitsune 4K MX - 100.00%
breadman

Halogen- wrote:

I wanted to give this a try seeing some of the osu!mania results on YouTube, but it did not work for me. My video output only showed the title screen and that's it, unfortunately. It looks like an absolutely fantastic tool, but it looks like I won't be able to make use of it myself.

Output video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NLPLfAXYd0
Attempted replay: Megitsune 4K MX - 100.00%
We got same bug.
WE GOT SAME BUG :cry: :cry: :cry: :o :o :o :o
I also saw "you do not have the beatmap this replay was made for"
NOW FIX THIS XD :( :( :( :P
kaster5
I'm too have this bug or anything is it. It's only recording osu! main menu. :/
thenoobishguy
Every song I do good in is too mainstream to be uploaded :/ I just got blocked worldwide.
MeiEri
This would be absolutely perfect, if the hit sounds was disabled >.<

Some songs I play on Osu Mania, to keep the rhythm between long breaks, I press the keys to the rhythm so I don't lose it, and its annoying hearing 'tsh tsh tsh' over the top of the music track D:

Any possibility of disabling this? >.<

If hit sounds didn't exist on the upload, I would use this soooooo much!
lenpai

pandacuddles wrote:

Some songs I play on Osu Mania, to keep the rhythm between long breaks, I press the keys to the rhythm so I don't lose it, and its annoying hearing 'tsh tsh tsh' over the top of the music track D:

Turn SFX or whatever you call it to 0.
MeiEri

Lenfried- wrote:

pandacuddles wrote:

Well, in my actual Game settings I have sound effects and hit notes turned off completely, but when uploading my replay using this site, it added hit sounds :/

Could you please tell me how I could disable this, either on the site that's linked in this thread or some other way >.<

~sorry for the hassle
Rirakusu

Lenfried- wrote:

pandacuddles wrote:

The server hoster must change the setting on the server side osu! client, and changing it locally on your computer will do nothing.
TheConzor
This program is fantastic, makes uploading replays so much easier! Big thanks to the creator.

I'm sure there's countless people who have asked this but I couldn't find how to do it - how do I get my skin into osu!record? I know you have to upload a .osk file but I have no idea how to do that as I can't find one anywhere. I'm using Doomsday v4.0 if that is of any relevance. Thanks :D
Rirakusu

TheConzor wrote:

This program is fantastic, makes uploading replays so much easier! Big thanks to the creator.

I'm sure there's countless people who have asked this but I couldn't find how to do it - how do I get my skin into osu!record? I know you have to upload a .osk file but I have no idea how to do that as I can't find one anywhere. I'm using Doomsday v4.0 if that is of any relevance. Thanks :D
Fire up osu!, go to options, search for skin settings, and find an option to export the skin as osk file.

Then you can find the osk file in the Exports folder in your osu! directory.
TheConzor

jinhang_ang wrote:

Fire up osu!, go to options, search for skin settings, and find an option to export the skin as osk file.

Then you can find the osk file in the Exports folder in your osu! directory.
Thank you!
TheConzor
Sorry for the double post, but how long do you normally have to wait for newly ranked maps to be available on osu!record? I tried uploading a play of TwoThirds & Feint ft Veela - Epiphany, which was ranked on the 28th Feb, but the program didn't recognise it (probably because it was too recent). How often is the program updated usually? Thanks.
Hitorikko
this is very useful especially for those who have low spec pc like me.
- Yuuto -
Is unranked map allowed though?
-Ran Yakumo-
When it starts uploading to my youtube account it makes this error

SPOILER
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Google_Exception' with message 'Failed to start the resumable uploa
d' in /dolan/google-api-php-client/src/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php:290
Stack trace:
#0 /dolan/google-api-php-client/src/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php(138): Google_Http_MediaFileUpload->ge
tResumeUri()
#1 /home/osu/osurecord/osurecord.php(596): Google_Http_MediaFileUpload->nextChunk('\x00\x00\x00 ftypisom\
x00\x00\x02...')
#2 {main}
thrown in /dolan/google-api-php-client/src/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php on line 290

I upload ranked beatmaps but i had osu closed, Do you think uploading it osu opened will make a difference?
- Marco -

- Yuuto - wrote:

Is unranked maps allowed though?
Nope :(
aitor98
I've got a question:

Can be recorded with a custom skin? Or just with the osu! skin?
- Marco -

aitor98 wrote:

I've got a question:

Can be recorded with a custom skin? Or just with the osu! skin?
Yes, upload your skin here

i know it's not professional :<
Tewi
I Just keep getting this problem everytime i want to upload a Image Material replay :?

SPOILER
Now uploading to your Youtube account...

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Google_Exception' with message 'Failed to start the resumable uploa
d' in /dolan/google-api-php-client/src/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php:290
Stack trace:
#0 /dolan/google-api-php-client/src/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php(138): Google_Http_MediaFileUpload->ge
tResumeUri()
#1 /home/osu/osurecord/osurecord.php(596): Google_Http_MediaFileUpload->nextChunk('\x00\x00\x00 ftypisom\
x00\x00\x02...')
#2 {main}
thrown in /dolan/google-api-php-client/src/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php on line 290

sh-4.3$ php osurecord.php

And i can't upload replays of some beatmaps. the video got proccesed, but when i open it in youtube i get the error "you don't have the beatmap for this replay" or something like that. Halp(?
No Pulse
Few questions

1. How to increase the resolution of my video? 1280x720 in example
  2. Is there a way to disable the effects like storyboard, combo bursts etc.? I just want to have full dimmed background without this stuff
  3. Why osu!record taking my skin improperly? It's just looks completely different
- Marco -

PulseOfSk8 wrote:

[*]Is there a way to disable the effects like storyboard, combo bursts etc.? I just want to have full dimmed background without this stuff
Nope :C
cossacksman
What's the licensing for this like, currently? It's definitely a marvelous concept, if the licensing for this is pretty shut-out I may have to redevelop for personal use haha but kudos on the project.
meowrawrkat
Just a question about osu record, I see some people use it and have a their skin in the video, how am I supposed to have the skin with the video?
FieryLight

meowrawrkat wrote:

Just a question about osu record, I see some people use it and have a their skin in the video, how am I supposed to have the skin with the video?
Crackdogrock
The osu record did not have the best map so it just recorded the home screen for the duration
wejder
I love idea of it but it's almost impossible to upload a single replay, I tried so hard and always someone uploaded it faster than me. :/
Alians
:lol:

Darkimmortal wrote:

osu!record allows you to upload a (tiny) .osr replay file, and the server will launch an instance of osu!, record the replay to a video, encode it to a suitable format and upload it to your Youtube account.

Total turnaround time: about 5-10 minutes.

No need to fiddle with Dxtory/Fraps, no need for complex conversions and no need for lengthy uploads. :)

http://osurecord.weeaboo.com/
Nvm , It only took 4 and a half hour to finally not get cut in queue
Zusiag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvqIKP9765c Error :c It's not first time. I tried to upload this many times, but the same thing happend.
TURTLEMASTER100
maybe cuz its april 1 idk. i cant get it to work for me. keeps uploading the home screen only. anyone know of a file converter
show more