Catch the Beat General Discussion

posted
Total Posts
show more

Badis wrote:

1st picture : possible
2nd picture : possible too
but thats illogic though
It's not illogic, the first case is just preventing a pixel dashing thanks to the centre hyper; in the 2nd case you get enough speed to get to the centre→to right thanks to the first hyper, which is needed since this time the first fruit is more distant.
It's not needed to have 2 hypers, remember that back in the time the 1st case had no hypers at all! The 2nd case has no pixel dashing but needed the hyper before, that's all.
Badis

119410501 wrote:

Badis wrote:

1st picture : possible
2nd picture : possible too
but thats illogic though
It's not illogic, the first case is just preventing a pixel dashing thanks to the centre hyper; in the 2nd case you get enough speed to get to the centre→to right thanks to the first hyper, which is needed since this time the first fruit is more distant.
It's not needed to have 2 hypers, remember that back in the time the 1st case had no hypers at all! The 2nd case has no pixel dashing but needed the hyper before, that's all.
welp my word "illogic" was wrong I would say "Its different compare to before" I think we never had this kind of situations on hyperdash v2 it would means every maps we made during hyperdash v2 will be different now
Zak
Pretty much 99% of all maps play about the same, I don't see why it's a problem
[Superstar]_old
What is still a problem is what I see on the first screen. A hyper to a fruit and then the exact same way back without one. That is really annoying to catch and should be fixed.

[Superstar] wrote:

What is still a problem is what I see on the first screen. A hyper to a fruit and then the exact same way back without one. That is really annoying to catch and should be fixed.
Exactly

See this map: https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmap?b=96055&m=2 Spell diff
or https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmap?b=142588&m=2 Sabamiso diff, they have the same kind of bug jump at the beginning and work as perfect example.
This is the only thing we need to be fixed now on CtB hypers.
Zak
Why doesn't someone message some staff members then instead of discussing it where none of them look?

You seem to be able to explain it rather clearly and could possibly have it sent to peppy/whoever changed them again and have them fix hypers once and for all.
WujekGrzyb
center notes between equal distances always have been hypered.. look at mythologia's end at this calm part

or this map https://osu.ppy.sh/b/152199 after 1st break

WujekGrzyb wrote:

center notes between equal distances always have been hypered.. look at mythologia's end at this calm part

or this map https://osu.ppy.sh/b/152199 after 1st break
That's since 2013 when peppy fixed pixel jumps, it has to be like that
WujekGrzyb

I wish I could be #2.5 in the world
WujekGrzyb
Zak
No
Shurelia
It's really sad that i keep making stupid misses on the very last part of the map while trying to fc som hard maps :(

Anybody know to handle high tension heart?
iiyo

Shurelia wrote:

It's really sad that i keep making stupid misses on the very last part of the map while trying to fc som hard maps :(

Anybody know to handle high tension heart?
try not to think about fruit to much

WujekGrzyb wrote:

CTB since 2011 still isn't happening to me
-Si y Solo Si-
Tips to Improve HR? Onegaiii uwu
[Superstar]_old
play HR
Laharl

[Superstar] wrote:

play HR
Poinsettia HR plz
[Superstar]_old
The best record I ever made and will make
Akai Tenshi

[Superstar] wrote:

play HR
Thank capitan obvious :D
Elessey

Can someone explain me how it's possible that my opponent had 100% with 1 less combo than me. Is it because of the sudden death mod ?
Kingkevin30
Zak
Kevin no
autofanboy
WujekGrzyb
Kingkevin30
MBomb

Kingkevin30 wrote:

Kingkevin30 wrote:

Zak wrote:

Kevin no
Damnit I was supposed to be first to EZDT it ;w; best I can even do is a 7 miss though lol
2280578_old
Kingkevin30
Shurelia
Granger
Wtfshit patterns at the end of a map deserve a special place in hell.

I can combo End Time [Fear] till the end and then that pattern comes and i die pretty much instantly if i miss one single fruit.
Granger

What? Someone pls explain?
How the hell did i suddenly jump to just shy of 1k and why does the number higher up not reflect that?
PakaChan

Granger wrote:

What? Someone pls explain?
How the hell did i suddenly jump to just shy of 1k and why does the number higher up not reflect that?
Buggy graph
Plantifant
hi im back
Zak
A legend returns

Welcome back :)
[Superstar]_old
wb (;
DxNightwave
Planti o/
Badis
Hue 3000 top 50 but 1750 top 8 ;w;
and wb Plan !! :D
Zak
I've tried to load that site and everything but the actual list shows up, it just loads forever, no idea what's wrong there.
Spectator
;(
Kingkevin30

Zak wrote:

I've tried to load that site and everything but the actual list shows up, it just loads forever, no idea what's wrong there.
welp, then i'll just give you a screenshot
show more