forum

Playing after a break

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
d3athl3lad3
hey everyone,
I took a 2 month break from osu! :D now I want to get back to my previous form any tips? :D
It seems so hard now, what i used to achieve before i took the break seems immpossible although i know its not, spinners have now become my enemy. :?
Yuudachi-kun
Play everyday and don't take breaks again.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
imo, taking really long breaks makes you lose your ability to play as your body forgets about the game.

as for tips, play, play, then play some more?
HaruryuuSan
Indians do play osu?

Wow. Play more.
idkfa lolz

d3athl3lad3 wrote:

I took a 2 month break from osu! :D

you didnt have a lot of ability to begin with so naturally you're going to be even worse after a long-ish break

you got 2 options here

play more
buy tablet

choose one for now and do the other later anyways
drum drum
Moved to G&R
buny
you took a break longer than what you've played

come on lol
Green Platinum

d3athl3lad3 wrote:

It seems so hard now, what i used to achieve before i took the break seems immpossible
What did you achieve exactly?
buny

Green Platinum wrote:

d3athl3lad3 wrote:

It seems so hard now, what i used to achieve before i took the break seems immpossible
What did you achieve exactly?

bet you can't even do dis
zwoots

idkfa lolz wrote:

d3athl3lad3 wrote:

I took a 2 month break from osu! :D

you didnt have a lot of ability to begin with so naturally you're going to be even worse after a long-ish break

you got 2 options here

play more
buy tablet

choose one for now and do the other later anyways
These are truly words to live by.
7ambda
Spinners are the easiest things to do.
-JaZe-

d3athl3lad3 wrote:

hey everyone,
I took a 2 month break from osu! :D now I want to get back to my previous form any tips? :D
It seems so hard now, what i used to achieve before i took the break seems immpossible although i know its not, spinners have now become my enemy. :?
If you have 3 months on your profile, and you took a 2 month break, that means you've been on break from osu longer than you've played. There's no way you wouldn't have gotten worse, and it shouldn't surprise you that the only solution is to play more.
ZenithPhantasm
Play more
Conor
Synpoo
i play once every 4 days which is why i don't get better at this game