forum

ONE OK ROCK - Mighty Long Fall

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
liekaboss
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, March 02, 2015 at 10:06:41 PM

Artist: ONE OK ROCK
Title: Mighty Long Fall
Source: Rurouni Kenshin
BPM: 158
Filesize: 4781kb
Play Time: 03:54
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (3.73 stars, 713 notes)
  2. Normal (2.01 stars, 222 notes)
Download: ONE OK ROCK - Mighty Long Fall
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hard- waiting for mods
Normal/Easy- ~60% done
Vlidenhart
OMG I WAS WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO MAP THIS. <3 HOPE THIS GETS RANKED. <3
Ringating
from my queue:

just cropped to 16:9 and resized to 768pno kds
ac8129464363
the correct artist capitalization is "ONE OK ROCK".
Crackmore
Modded at 27 februari 2015, this will be my first mod

First off the preview on site isn't working, you have a preview point so i don't know what causes this and how to solve it, though i see it often ( always thought missing preview point caused it because that dictates which part of song is played when clicking song preview on-site but thats not the case here ) it can't hurt to point it out if it's solvable

Timing isn't really clear to me, i can't find which part of song metronome is supposed to follow, maybe because you did something, but probably because i can't really find a real solid beat meaning i won't be able to verify if said beat is followed. However both when playing map as well as observing note placement in editor the notes and hitsounds where on-beat as far as i could sense

Hit object flow was confusing a few times in the hard, but it's not uncommon for that to happen on hards and the moments where it happend felt like appropiate moments for used pattern, so nothing wrong in that IMO

Hard was out of my league for real playtesting but it seemed pretty well mapped on auto and in editor, normal is decent so far

Everything seems good at this point, i wish you good luck on your way to getting this ranked and i hope my mod has been helpfull for you ( not pointing out ay big mistakes doesnt mean i cant be of use, when i reach this point with my own map it would be really good for morale to get confirmed its good so far ) and sorry for my bad habit of giving more side information then probably needed :p
Trosk-
I'll try to checkk this tomorrow, it's so late here ^^
Love this song, i hope this gets ranked.
Trosk-
Hey!! I saw you were looking for help at #modreqs. I'll try to help you as much as i can, i love this song ^^

Hard:

- Counting it's a 3,73 star map, maybe you should decrease the OD to 7 instead of 7,5

- At 00:38:834 (7,8) maybe add a note between 7 and 8, i think a triple fits better than a double

- At 00:58:391 (8,1) - Add a 00:58:770 (9) at that time, i think sounds really good there.

- Add a note between 01:04:277 (1,2) on 01:04:846 (2) -

- Add 01:40:732 (1) there is so much space between 01:39:973 (7) and 01:40:922 (1)

- Add 01:56:492 (10) same reason

- At 03:42:062 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) you could delete the slider note, and make a slider on 6, something like this:

And that's all i think, the rest of the map sounds so good. If you have more requests or something just send me a message.

Good luck getting this ranked ;w;

Oh, and sorry for being so late, i couldn't do this before.
Topic Starter
liekaboss

Trosk- wrote:

Hey!! I saw you were looking for help at #modreqs. I'll try to help you as much as i can, i love this song ^^

Hard:

- Counting it's a 3,73 star map, maybe you should decrease the OD to 7 instead of 7,5 Done

- At 00:38:834 (7,8) maybe add a note between 7 and 8, i think a triple fits better than a double Done

- At 00:58:391 (8,1) - Add a 00:58:770 (9) at that time, i think sounds really good there. Done

- Add a note between 01:04:277 (1,2) on 01:04:846 (2) - Done

- Add 01:40:732 (1) there is so much space between 01:39:973 (7) and 01:40:922 (1) Done

- Add 01:56:492 (10) same reason Done

- At 03:42:062 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) you could delete the slider note, and make a slider on 6, something like this: Done

And that's all i think, the rest of the map sounds so good. If you have more requests or something just send me a message.

Good luck getting this ranked ;w;

Oh, and sorry for be so late, i couldn't do this before.
Thanks so much! Helps a lot :D
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.