forum

osu!mania 4K/7K Dan (段) Ranking

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tristan97

RaiseUrDawngers wrote:

I've been playing osu!mania for a week now, so I'll be doing this as some sort of training to get better.
I'll start from the bottom and see where I finish at the end of the year. haha.

For now:
Beginner a-o completo!
1st Dan a-1:

2nd Dan a-2:
Nice! Keep it up and be sure to share it with others! We designed the 7K Dans to be friendly to new players just like you, so it makes me glad to see someone who's playing these even within the first week or two.
lenpai
meh
I forgot to login *sigh
Doesn't matter now, I got an A 2nd try no previous warmups except 1st try in this dan

Replay: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8zmaui6qum38c ... a.osr?dl=0
Will soon upload a much better score. Played this out of excitement in an internet cafe.
Shoegazer
9th Dan - 977,966 / 99.56%

Higher score than my 8th and 7th dan scores. I'll take it. Horrible John Tanaka run. Will try 10th dan tomorrow.
Halogen-
putting this here because I posted it in the wrong thread, lol
Avdi_old
Hi there,
Really nice idea you have there :) .
I did have one problem though : when i opened the files, there was an error and some of the maps didn't load.
here's a screenshot: http://puu.sh/gdr7W/82526911b8.jpg

Anyway, here're my attempts:

projectc1
nice concept, let me join the party ~

Replay in here ~

note : when i was reaching marathon beatmap, my PC seems kinda weird, sudden note appear and then boom drop HP a lot sheesh ;_;
nebbii
Topic Starter
Evening
will update tommorow, been rather busy with school and stuff
Topic Starter
Evening

Halogen- wrote:

putting this here because I posted it in the wrong thread, lol
You lack the song select screen Halogen-, will "somewhat" put in the score anyways

Updated
Tornspirit
Arras
I passed b-2 I suppose. Tried 3 and failed miserably, just about everything in there is too hard. It felt like the CosMo song was the hardest part of b-2, honestly. May have been because that was the only map I hadn't played before, but still.
Nekro_old_1
7k - Insane 6th Dan

the small long note part in 3rd song is hard...
Staiain
5th DAN DT

[quote][/quote]

http://puu.sh/gh9Uy/b02b9fff88.osr

Halogen-
Just a note that my name is listed under a Luminal clear, when the post I made was for 10th Dan, haha.
Topic Starter
Evening
uhh woops will update tommorow, i think imma leave the leaderboard updating to jin and shoegazer cause idk how much they have updated lmao
Kishidle

.osr here
Big pics are big.

Had to put a -10 offset, timings on grief and malice and aiae were kinda different from the actual maps(for me, at least)

Hope it's allowed lol, I swear I could've gotten a higher score if it weren't for that ;w; oh well

EDIT: Next attempt, 6th dan lol
Brainpeeler
Started experiencing some really bad visual lag by the 4th song ;;

Shoegazer

VoidNoodle wrote:

Had to put a -10 offset, timings on grief and malice and aiae were kinda different from the actual maps(for me, at least)
Sync doesn't change the notes whatsoever, so it's fine. I apologise for the horrendous sync. Adding the 4K scores atm, Jin will add the 7k scores.
Todestrieb
EtienneXC
Kamikaze
Sick combo on scales, GJ!
btw. great choice of nicknames, we have Staiain and StaiainFangirl in Tachyon lmao

Fun fact, Etienne did exactly same amount of misses and 871 points better score lmfao
Shoegazer
Not as bad as I thought.

5th Dan DoubleTime - 96.46% / 841,555
AiAe SC is impossible.

10th Dan is insanely frustrating for me, not sure if I'd want to go for 99 at this point. Last thing to aim for is Tachyon, I guess.
Topic Starter
Evening
Updated again woots

uhh since jin and shoegazer are going to take over the whole of leaderboards i'll just do this only i guess

Gratz on 2nd Tachyon pass StaiainFangirl

memes
Valedict
Staiain
Tidek
Is it just me or Luminal "sounds" better than Tachyon? xD
Full Tablet

Tidek wrote:

Is it just me or Luminal "sounds" better than Tachyon? xD
Tachyons move faster than light.
tkk
Score is improvable but this will do for now.

九段 | δ-9 Clear!
Result Screen:
Song Select:

Replay

Time to grind 10th Dan for the next 5 months...
lemonguy
Eh, I didn't clear it because of the last song, but this was a good run anyways. 4k Dan 8 Not Clear:

I'm still questioning why the heck Unorthodox Red is the last song in Dan 9. It is way too easy for that .-.
Dan 7 is also harder than Dan 8 and Dan 9 for me lol. For me, Trapce is the easiest jack map out of the 3 jack maps in Dan 7-9 (though that is literally just me lol). Also, if I compare the boss songs for Dan 8 and 9, the boss song for 8 is much harder than Unorthodox Red imo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I see the note glitch has returned....after it was fixed....why the hell is it back.....
I would have just cleared 4k Dan 9 if it weren't for the note glitch appearing at the start of Unorthodox Red. Screw this game.

I was also tired out and shaking by the time I reached the 3rd song (I've been playing all day), so that didn't help at all. I'm pretty sure I would have cleared though if it weren't for the glitch.
ovnz
Updating score~
7k α-10

IllyaPantsu
The gap between 4k 6 dan and 7 dan @.@ .... maybe its just me.
lemonguy

rydahmsorg123 wrote:

The gap between 4k 6 dan and 7 dan @.@ .... maybe its just me.
It's not just you lol
tkk
七段 | δ-7 Clear

八段 | δ-8 Clear

mfw only 10k score increase from 9th Dan
lemonguy
Finally cleared 4k Dan 7, I kept sucking at RATO and Winnipeg, especially since I had to adjust to the sync lel.

Dan 8 and 9 are doable when I'm feeling up to playing Trapce or Megitsune...and if the note glitch doesn't kill me on Unorthodox Red

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just played the updated 4k Dan 5 for the first time, and got the run of my life on it.

I FCed past the first two songs, and then had two stupid misses in the 3rd song, and missed four times in the beginning js of AiAe and once at the end. I thought I had a chance at the FC after the 2nd song xD
Topic Starter
Evening
Update

Note that italic scores are not 100% verified since you lack .osr and/or handcam
JamesHappy
I should start learning 7K

Very noob play here
7K Normal 1st Dan

gotta try to clear other dans
Jinjin
Kek

Update: sorry guys, I was busy with other stuff so i couldn't update the 7k leaderboards for quite a while ;-; I've updated all of the scores now~
ggsnipess
lmao density kills:

7k beginner 8th dan clear
ReTLoM
Got α-7 :)

http://puu.sh/gxS5G/b9db482916.png
http://puu.sh/gxSpR/9660a7b35e.png

Idk why but i play a little with the mods and i am better with hidden guess i lose my focus without :)
Kasumi Nakasu
show more