Sometimes
8.30%
Total votes: 253
Topic Starter
Raniemi
Just curious..
DeletedUser_3905941
for osu and other rhythm games, then I tend to use headphones
I don't want others listening to hitting a keyboard while the speakers shout onii-chan at me
zwoots
Depends on if I'm in tryhard mode or not.
E m i
hitsounds > irrelevant clicks
-sev
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Although I don't like the thought of my neighbors hearing what I'm listening to. :^)
Nathan
Never did, although I probably should
XgenSlayer
On occasion, when I feel like it. xD
otonashi-senpai
I always use headphones because my keyboard would be so loud that I couldn't be able to hear the song if I would play without them.
bigfeh
Can't see how anyone could play without one. My timing goes to shit whenever I hear the clicking on the mouse/kb
pandaBee
I have a foam-modded Sennheiser hd558 and it has served me very well thank you very much.
Karuta-_old_1
it doesn't necessarily improve my timing but it sounds clearer that way
deletemyaccount
It just seems like common courtesy to use headphones if you're living with other people/in an apartment block.
Yuudachi-kun
Always
Cytoskeleton
Headphones. I tend to play better when I don't hear the keyboard.
Redon
sangu
Nathan
Hm welp literally just got a new headset, pretty useful when notes are mapped to vague background sounds
buny
i'd rather not have weeb music blasting throughout my house
gregest
I don't use headphones and I can't hear my clicks,I use earbuds
-JaZe-
I have to use headphones, because I get really confused when I can hear both the keyboard and the hitsounds. They aren't exactly at the same time.
Mahogany
My KB is rather loud and I actually can't concentrate on the music if I play without my headset.
woqx
I die on easy insane maps if I play without headphones...
Bakanowy
the clicks from my keys help me play actually
Sophia
Yes, as loud as possible. They're practically speakers except near my ear. Much better than your regular speaker.
abraker
I use radio headphones. My old cheapo headphones outlived their use. And if speaker, I'd rather play with my eye closed because it wouldn't make a difference.
Xanaehla
Nope, I only use speakers for now
Black Wolf159
Nope, because I can't. My family call me sometimes to do some favors
chaee
Depends on if people are around or not
Knit_old_1
I don't know
enap
I have them sort of half on, i want to be able to hear my keyboard while im playing otherwise i cant do singletaps lol
Lhijn
3 headphones broke, now playing with speakers since forever, but I really wanna play with headphones again, feels much better imo
Gumpy
I do, but sometimes the audio randomly cuts out for a few seconds.
Valedict
I use headphones. It helps hearing the hitsounds better and is useful for timing.
zozo262
I use headphones, but they are about 6-7 years old and I need buy new for playing PC games. Any idea? 8-)
HaruryuuSan
Almost everyone does.
show more