forum

What color you can see? Daltonic?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
arkanoss
Hello everyone!!!

Today im here for make a new enquest!! I found a good experiment of colors.

What color is it? This dress. The people can see this with two diferents colors. I see this blue and black and you? :D

Trash Boat
Its white and golden
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I see Blue and Black

Someone I know said that it was Lavender and Brown :v
BackOffMe50ft
It's been both for me.
First time I saw it, it was black and blue.
Second time I saw it, it was gold and white.

It's actually black and blue.
Yuudachi-kun
Take this stuff back to where it came from.
Vuelo Eluko
i know this is reddit shit because someone in /dota 2 general/ pointed it out as reddit shit [the fuck was it even posted there for?]

it should probably stay where it belongs imo, in the trashcan, brian save us
DeletedUser_3905941
its clearly black and blue
if you see it as white and gold you are inferior and should consider suicide :^(
-sev
get the fuck out
Trash Boat
No need to be rude to the OP, kaien. Unless it was directed to Redpanda, in that case its understandable
Granger
Its Pink with Green dots.
[ Mephisto ]
golden and blue.
Yoeri
Can we talk about how horrible your avatar is instead?
Trash Boat

Yoeri wrote:

Can we talk about how horrible your avatar is instead?
No we can't
silmarilen

Granger wrote:

Its Pink with Green dots.
Bweh
It

Belongs in surveys.
Trash Boat

Brian OA wrote:

It

Belongs in surveys.
Mr. Funny Hats over here!

more optical illusions

E m i
SPOILER
‘Do you remember,’ he went on, ‘writing in your diary, “Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four”?’

‘Yes,’ said Winston.

O'Brien held up his left hand, its back towards Winston, with the thumb hidden and the four fingers extended.

‘How many fingers am I holding up, Winston?’

‘Four.’

‘And if the party says that it is not four but five — then how many?’

‘Four.’

The word ended in a gasp of pain. The needle of the dial had shot up to fifty-five. The sweat had sprung out all over Winston's body. The air tore into his lungs and issued again in deep groans which even by clenching his teeth he could not stop. O'Brien watched him, the four fingers still extended. He drew back the lever. This time the pain was only slightly eased.

‘How many fingers, Winston?’

‘Four.’

The needle went up to sixty.

‘Four! Four! What else can I say? Four!’

The needle must have risen again, but he did not look at it. The heavy, stern face and the four fingers filled his vision. The fingers stood up before his eyes like pillars, enormous, blurry, and seeming to vibrate, but unmistakably four.

‘Four! Stop it, stop it! How can you go on? Four! Four!’

‘Five! Five! Five!’

‘No, Winston, that is no use. You are lying. You still think there are four. How many fingers, please?’

‘Four! five! Four! Anything you like. Only stop it, stop the pain!’

Abruptly he was sitting up with O'Brien's arm round his shoulders. He had perhaps lost consciousness for a few seconds. The bonds that had held his body down were loosened. He felt very cold, he was shaking uncontrollably, his teeth were chattering, the tears were rolling down his cheeks. For a moment he clung to O'Brien like a baby, curiously comforted by the heavy arm round his shoulders. He had the feeling that O'Brien was his protector, that the pain was something that came from outside, from some other source, and that it was O'Brien who would save him from it.

‘You are a slow learner, Winston,’ said O'Brien gently.

‘How can I help it?’ he blubbered. ‘How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four.’

‘Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five. Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane.’
Trash Boat
7ambda
It's obviously red, white, and blue.
Mofu kun
its white and bleck
Mahogany
It's the color of internet arguments
Kert
what the hell
it's blue and green
are you all blind
Cephre