forum

Add a reason when a user left the multiplayer room

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +803
show more
-Rina-_old_1
bump!
Ciyus Miapah
Gooooooood!
Fort left the game (wasted)

support!
Verniy_Chan
++ Feature Requests
- Yuuto -
Absolutely agree.
-Rina-_old_1
bump!
Xinchii
justified , agree
Topic Starter
troke
thanks all for supporting!! ;)
XgenSlayer
This is a good idea, it can be a nuisance when your friends suddenly go offline but you have no idea why. x)
Topic Starter
troke
bump !
Kunieda
Support!
<3
//throws invisible stars
-Yonata-
i know dat feature,
sup!!
Topic Starter
troke

-Yonata- wrote:

i know dat feature,
sup!!
yeah ;)
Mofu kun
if i had any stars i would give

would having the option to type reason why you quit be a good idea as well?
lehmakari
I like this idea

because someone just left the room randomly
Dazdy_old
Imo, the ability to type a custom reason isn't really necessary. It'd be easier if it was preselected for two reasons:
1. It could be translated.
2. No "yur rubbish gam was really boring and u all suck ur all nuubs lern to play ur all #1 and im #200k @&$? you you idot" reasons which end in fights.
Topic Starter
troke
i think costum reason it's not good
because, i played other game like SA-MP or CS1.6 they only have 3 reason if player quit. "Leaving,Timeout,Kicked" :)
HazeL
Nice . I like this
WingSilent
Hum.....

Yes ! Support !
+3☆
Topic Starter
troke
bump thread!!
VeilStar
Here, have 38 stars, because I didn't find anything else worthwhile and I they would (probably) never be used anyway.
leepdesu
one question: during gameplay (in a map), and someone disconnects, will this be triggered?
Saranghae_old_1
Quite honestly, this doesn't seem like a bad idea, not in the slightest.
I can see this being really helpful and as others have said " minimize the amount of repetitive messages."
I am more than happy to star this for a cause fitted for the whole community.
Topic Starter
troke

VeilStar wrote:

Here, have 38 stars, because I didn't find anything else worthwhile and I they would (probably) never be used anyway.
whoah really thanks for 38 stars :D

-LeeP- wrote:

one question: during gameplay (in a map), and someone disconnects, will this be triggered?
yes (in a map), will have 2 reason, same as in 'Solo' mode

Dearly Blessed wrote:

Quite honestly, this doesn't seem like a bad idea, not in the slightest.
I can see this being really helpful and as others have said " minimize the amount of repetitive messages."
I am more than happy to star this for a cause fitted for the whole community.
whoah thanks for the star :D
Nyanaro
Dayum, Nice idea
longnguyen2004
bump!
Topic Starter
troke
thx for bumping :)
Tanomoshii Nekojou
BUUUUUUUUUUMMMPP! :D
Topic Starter
troke
up
elian010

-Troke- wrote:

Solo
will have 2, Timeout and Quit
there is already that
ViniPvP

-Troke- wrote:

xxx has left the game (Quit) if they quit
xxx has left the game (timeout) if they timeout
xxx has left the game (kicked) if they kicked
Screenshot

For example, if I happen multiplaying and Timeout (my internet disconnected).
friend or room master thought to me, "he certainly Quit (Escape)" is actually not, I timeouts because of problems on my connection.
Solo
will have 2, Timeout and Quit
Multiplayer
will have 3, Quit, Timeout, Kicked

Please give opinions about this feature.

do not believe the truth, Without Offending need your clear notion
Topic Starter
troke
^i dont get it
bump!
Kuuhaku722
yeah i think it's good. want it
Topic Starter
troke
something like this
xxxafiqxxx
Good idea !
-Cyan
what about an option for people who are leaving? something you can write in if you have to leave for dinner for example
Topic Starter
troke
seems not good for me for costum reason
anyway if you want costum reason just make /away [reason] (?)
Ryzon_old
Sounds like a good idea, just sounds like a feature that would be very hard to develop :P
Niko-nyan
about the timeout on solo im not sure btw because some people afk/brb when they are playing and continue when they are back but if there is a time out i won't agree with that only because i think if anyone afk in the middle and got a timeout = over jkalsdjaskldj askldsajklda mad *maybe
that just my suggestion but it would be better if no timeout for SOLO *if multiplayer = should have it because as you know, if 1 of the player afk, ofc the host will be kicked the player who afk so it's called kicked and time out (quit is neccesary in this case)
Oinari-sama

Niko-nyan wrote:

about the timeout on solo im not sure btw because some people afk/brb when they are playing and continue when they are back but if there is a time out i won't agree with that only because i think if anyone afk in the middle and got a timeout = over jkalsdjaskldj askldsajklda mad *maybe
that just my suggestion but it would be better if no timeout for SOLO *if multiplayer = should have it because as you know, if 1 of the player afk, ofc the host will be kicked the player who afk so it's called kicked and time out (quit is neccesary in this case)
The "Time Out" in the OP is referring to bad connection if I understand correctly.

And please use proper punctuation, your post was hell hard to read.
Topic Starter
troke
" the host will be kicked the player who afk so it's called kicked and time out." i think should have auto kick when the player is afk in multiplayer room, and Timeout if they had bad internet connection
show more