show more
At0micKittens
Pepperpeps
http://osu.ppy.sh/u/4941565

Game on 8-)
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
ALl registrations now closed

Any that has enter prior to this message is in but no further REGISTRATIONS are excepted.

Good Luck everyone
SheeNigami
Why does the competition begin on forth march when 4th march is a Wednesday? I thought all matches are from Fridays to Sundays? I have common tests soon and if its on weekdays i might not be able to play since i gotta revise
TheLukay

AxE Rayden wrote:

Any that has enter prior to this message is in but no further REGISTRATIONS are excepted.

Good Luck everyone
Eh I registered 19 Days ago but I am in no cup. So I am not accepted?
ncuh

AxE Rayden wrote:

Good Luck everyone
Eh I registered day ago but I am in no cup. So I am not accepted?
TheLukay

ncuh wrote:

AxE Rayden wrote:

[...]
Eh I registered day ago but I am in no cup. So I am not accepted?
Make up your own words. Please.
XwhiSprsX
not sure what day it begins now -_- im confused
AxE Shockwavq
It was pure mistake ill get u in when I get home
ChitogeOP
Registered a few days ago but it doesn't show me in?
Minhtam
And it shows my name as "minhtam1638". Didn't I tell you guys that I changed my in game nickname?
7uu
1. Shunsui
2. 5,205pp
3. https://osu.ppy.sh/u/691229
uzzi

Shunsui wrote:

1. Shunsui
2. 5,205pp
3. https://osu.ppy.sh/u/691229
omg the b0ss
Poofin
Cal Cium

XwhiSprsX wrote:

It start on Wednesday, sorry for any confusion
Lag RotMG
I'm 1 day late, but just trying :c

1. Lag RotMG
2. 1635
3. https://osu.ppy.sh/u/4814293
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
The tournament Begins 4th March where everyone will get given there times and all required info. The matches are only playd Friday - Saturday and Sundays
Hadis

AxE LoliNinja wrote:

XwhiSprsX wrote:

It start on Wednesday, sorry for any confusion
"It" cannot mean "the matches" since the date in Challonge is the 6th and Rayden said that the matches will start Fridays.
So what exactly is "it"?
ithgyu
2 questions
1) in round 1 all maps are played? does this include the tiebreaker map?
2)lots of people (including myself) are missing from the op, this will be fixed right xD
Cal Cium
"It" cannot mean "the matches" since the date in Challonge is the 6th and Rayden said that the matches will start Fridays.
So what exactly is "it"?
With "it" I mean the tournament itself. And it the matches are played over the weekend. Rayden also said on this day your match times will be given because of timezone difference
Cal Cium

II Jelli II wrote:

2 questions
1) in round 1 all maps are played? does this include the tiebreaker map?
2)lots of people (including myself) are missing from the op, this will be fixed right xD
I don't know if it will
And yes this will be fixed asap
AxE Shockwavq
Tomorrow the list will be updated
monomosc
I'd also like more information in the OP about which mods to play which map with... no maps are with mods in the fixated cup??
woqx
May I ask why I'm not on the the list? The people who registered after me are there so I wonder if I did something wrong
-Kanzaki

woqx wrote:

May I ask why I'm not on the the list? The people who registered after me are there so I wonder if I did something wrong

They might dont like your photo ahaha
Kusei
I changed my name to Kusei. Can you rewrite it pls?
[-D4rRyL-]
i won't be playing in the tournament because of unexpected schoolwork :cry:
SheeNigami
When will the message with all the detalied instructions arrive?
Kusei
How much time untill the start of the competition?
woqx

woqx wrote:

The competition begins today and I'm still not on the list. I would like to at least know why I'm not allowed to participate lol
XwhiSprsX
is there a price if you win? :P
Frc
So, here says that the matchs are scheduled from Fridays to Saturdays, but i pmed Rayden a few hours ago and he said me that the match can be played anytime.

Wtf im confused.
Novalogic
Umm, since it doesn't look like its going as it's supposed to, cross my name from the list please. I was looking for something rather more specified and collected.
Hadis

Novalogic wrote:

Umm, since it doesn't look like its going as it's supposed to, cross my name from the list please. I was looking for something rather more specified and collected.
The only reason why I'm still participating is that I don't want to make things messier than they already are.
Sa-yu-ri

Novalogic wrote:

I'm still willing to play, but I have to agree. The idea is nice, but the organisation is just terrible...
Besides the fact that many players got enough points to play in the next cup and still stay in the lower one, the admins don't know their own rules... I know it's not easy to host a tournament (did it for another game as well) but starting with 20+ players for each of multiple cups was a bad idea, it's just so much work and if you think there may be the slightest chance that you can't keep up, cancel it.

There is a rule that a referee creates the room, if not, the players should do as the streamers say. Next thing is that only the final will be streamed and and players can create a room themselves (<- makes sense, but why change to that instead of starting with it?). First it was said that matches will be played in friday and saturday from 7pm to 4am GMT+2, another post says friday, saturday and sunday, then it doesn't matter anyway... There should be given detailed information about the matches - did anyone get them? I just got a message from my opponent, I didn't show up on tze day tournament was playing... What the heck?
The last, or better said first, mistake is, that many people aren't even listed (lol)

Sorry about this hard critic, but I had to say it
Eiuh
Where will this even be streamed? Wouldve been nice of them to link the actual twitch channel lol
SheeNigami

FrcV wrote:

So, here says that the matchs are scheduled from Fridays to Saturdays, but i pmed Rayden a few hours ago and he said me that the match can be played anytime.

Wtf im confused.
I think the rules needs to be updated, everyone is just too lazy.For now we just follow whoever we PM i guess.
Vuelo Eluko
i didnt know about the time zone i thought it was something besides GMT+2 well apparently i was supposed to play at like 8 AM my time
meh
goro
hate to do this but, could you please remove me from the torunament? It's a little too unorganized for me to want to participate :lol:
Falling Snow
I'm not feeling the best for dropping this so soon before the tournament, but due to family arrangements, I'm going to have to forfeit from the competition. Sorry :o
Best of luck to everyone who competes!
9yearsStill5d
Can you please cross my name from tournament? Sorry :(
show more